Digital El Paso Wireless Internet

Posted in the El Paso Forum

Freeloader

El Paso, TX

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Does anybody knows what happened to the digitalelpaso free wireless service?

I can connect to the signal but there is no access to the Internet. It's been like that since September.
help

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 5, 2013
Freeloader wrote:
I can connect to the signal but there is no access to the Internet. It's been like that since September.
It's working fine.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2013
Freeloader wrote:
If you're using a desk-top computer, you may have to buy a USB plug-in antenna. They are about the size of a flash drive and costs vary from about 20 bucks upward.
Free Loader

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 8, 2013
I'm using a laptop with a build-in antenna. I can connect to the wireless service, but there is no access to the Internet. I don't understand why.
Wet Neck

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2013
Fat Grubby Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're using a desk-top computer, you may have to buy a USB plug-in antenna. They are about the size of a flash drive and costs vary from about 20 bucks upward.
Is that the same USB that you stick up your culo and then lick off with your midget tongue? You nasty bitch.
Wet Neck

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2013
Free Loader wrote:
I'm using a laptop with a build-in antenna. I can connect to the wireless service, but there is no access to the Internet. I don't understand why.
That's because it's not free you free loading pendejo. Try paying for what you need you lousy mexicant.
help desk

El Paso, TX

#7 Oct 8, 2013
Free Loader wrote:
Nothing is free you slacker. How about you get off your lazy azz and pay for what you use. Our government is crumbling and you're worried about free internet. Get your priorities straight you welfare moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 4 hr Don 2,285
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr fartering 826
News Food Network star Aaron Sanchez helps judge Mex... (Aug '10) 8 hr Dragonon 22
H Clinton 9 hr L Morales 12
News Firefighters union, El Paso City Council trade ... 9 hr L Morales 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Farting 641
Poll Is petro a midget? 10 hr huey goins 6
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]