protesters at soldiers' funerals are right

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dan

Shreveport, LA

#1 Apr 2, 2010
i agree with the protestors of soldiers funerals--not over gay rights because i support gay rights but that soldiers are evil and they are fighting for av evil cause. and i'm tired of all the faux concern and sympathy for ''the troops.'' a country that truly cared about its troops wouldn't send them to war. and many of these troops become mental basket cases and the military doesn't want to be bothered by them and they end up homeless. we have thousands of veterans from the wars in iraq and afhganistan roaming the streets homeless. the unemployment rate for veterans is 21 percent. we should stop the slavish, never-ending adulation of the military. the occupations of iraq/afghanistan just drain much needed funds we need to use here at home. i will never ''thank'' members of the u.s. military because they haven't done anything for me. the ones who should be thanking them are the war profiteers who have gotten rich while they have died. the protesters have a right to demonstrate. the fourth ammendment was meant to protect UNPOPULAR speech and things. popular things don't need to be protected. if bill o'reilly and other armchair patriots really care about the military, he should use his millions to help all the suffering veterans instead of paying the legal fees of albert snyder. mathew snyder was evil and fighting in an evil imperialist war.
You So Smart

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 2, 2010
Maybe I should just thank you with a swift kick in the a@@. Move to Mexico or China you fecking Communist.

They should protest at your funeral because you are a sh&tbag.
BIGDAWG

El Paso, TX

#3 Apr 2, 2010
dan wrote:
i agree with the protestors of soldiers funerals--not over gay rights because i support gay rights but that soldiers are evil and they are fighting for av evil cause. and i'm tired of all the faux concern and sympathy for ''the troops.'' a country that truly cared about its troops wouldn't send them to war. and many of these troops become mental basket cases and the military doesn't want to be bothered by them and they end up homeless. we have thousands of veterans from the wars in iraq and afhganistan roaming the streets homeless. the unemployment rate for veterans is 21 percent. we should stop the slavish, never-ending adulation of the military. the occupations of iraq/afghanistan just drain much needed funds we need to use here at home. i will never ''thank'' members of the u.s. military because they haven't done anything for me. the ones who should be thanking them are the war profiteers who have gotten rich while they have died. the protesters have a right to demonstrate. the fourth ammendment was meant to protect UNPOPULAR speech and things. popular things don't need to be protected. if bill o'reilly and other armchair patriots really care about the military, he should use his millions to help all the suffering veterans instead of paying the legal fees of albert snyder. mathew snyder was evil and fighting in an evil imperialist war.
Maybe one of the evil soldiers has fought so you can post stupid $hit like this . You are proof that some people should not have sex . You were born twins , THE BABY DIED AND THE TURD LIVED . Anyone that protests a soldier is A SCUM SUCKING REJECT OF THE HUMAN RACE . I'll bet not one of them want to get in my face , I believe in equal rights ,
Random Stranger

Dallas, TX

#4 Apr 2, 2010
dan wrote:
i agree with the protestors of soldiers funerals--not over gay rights because i support gay rights but that soldiers are evil and they are fighting for av evil cause. and i'm tired of all the faux concern and sympathy for ''the troops.'' a country that truly cared about its troops wouldn't send them to war. and many of these troops become mental basket cases and the military doesn't want to be bothered by them and they end up homeless. we have thousands of veterans from the wars in iraq and afhganistan roaming the streets homeless. the unemployment rate for veterans is 21 percent. we should stop the slavish, never-ending adulation of the military. the occupations of iraq/afghanistan just drain much needed funds we need to use here at home. i will never ''thank'' members of the u.s. military because they haven't done anything for me. the ones who should be thanking them are the war profiteers who have gotten rich while they have died. the protesters have a right to demonstrate. the fourth ammendment was meant to protect UNPOPULAR speech and things. popular things don't need to be protected. if bill o'reilly and other armchair patriots really care about the military, he should use his millions to help all the suffering veterans instead of paying the legal fees of albert snyder. mathew snyder was evil and fighting in an evil imperialist war.
Please don't respond anymore to this CHILD. He is just trying to start some shit on here that he will not respond back too.
dan

Shreveport, LA

#5 Apr 4, 2010
the miltary doesn't die to ''protect our freedoms,'' they died becaue their commander-in-chief sent them to die. bush avioded war and sent thousands of americans to die in a worthless war while now obama sends soldiers to die so he can prove has balls.

Since: Apr 10

El Paso, TX

#7 Apr 4, 2010
Dan
Are you talking about those Westboro baptist crazies?

They're mentalists, and if you agree with them, then so are you
BIGDAWG

El Paso, TX

#8 Apr 4, 2010
dan wrote:
the miltary doesn't die to ''protect our freedoms,'' they died becaue their commander-in-chief sent them to die. bush avioded war and sent thousands of americans to die in a worthless war while now obama sends soldiers to die so he can prove has balls.
The only "Gonads" that Odummer has is on his wife and Hillery. Odummer has no Gonads him self he only has a warped sense of ignorance . It will be so good for this country when he goes back to Kenya where he was hatched .I only wonder how many poppy seeds he brought back on his last visit .
Get Real

El Paso, TX

#9 Apr 4, 2010
dan wrote:
i agree with the protestors of soldiers funerals--not over gay rights because i support gay rights but that soldiers are evil and they are fighting for av evil cause. and i'm tired of all the faux concern and sympathy for ''the troops.'' a country that truly cared about its troops wouldn't send them to war. and many of these troops become mental basket cases and the military doesn't want to be bothered by them and they end up homeless. we have thousands of veterans from the wars in iraq and afhganistan roaming the streets homeless. the unemployment rate for veterans is 21 percent. we should stop the slavish, never-ending adulation of the military. the occupations of iraq/afghanistan just drain much needed funds we need to use here at home. i will never ''thank'' members of the u.s. military because they haven't done anything for me. the ones who should be thanking them are the war profiteers who have gotten rich while they have died. the protesters have a right to demonstrate. the fourth ammendment was meant to protect UNPOPULAR speech and things. popular things don't need to be protected. if bill o'reilly and other armchair patriots really care about the military, he should use his millions to help all the suffering veterans instead of paying the legal fees of albert snyder. mathew snyder was evil and fighting in an evil imperialist war.
HOW DARE YOU SPUT YOUR EVIL FILTH! If you cannot support the war it is one thing but our military signed up to do whatever job our government sends them to do. Because of the military we have not had war in our land since the Civil War.....terrorist attacks yes but no warring armies just a bunch of ignorant and arrogant slime like you who pulled sneak attacks and would have run but instead they died. We took a war to them. I hate wars and wish our troops were not being sent to fight in so many outlandish places around the world but I will greet each of them with a hearty THANK YOU for their service so that A-Holes like you can have the freedom to spout your filth. Be careful the next time you don your hooded robe someone will be looking for you.
dan

Shreveport, LA

#10 Apr 5, 2010
the reason we haven't been invaded since the civil war is because we have two huge oceans seperating us from the rest of the world. there is no reason to thank the u.s. military. all the iraq war did was kill 4,386 of these idiots and cost the american taxpayer 0.7 trillion dollars. you'd have to be an absoulute idiot to join the military. these idiots die while big defense corporations get rich. i'm tired of the supposotion that everyone in the military is a ''hero.'' these ''patriotic'' idiots are told their country honors them and they end up jobless, homeless and record numbers of them are killing themselves. fred phelps and his followers are exercising their constitutional rights. the poltiticians send these idiots on endless deployments. a tip to you dumbass soldiers--politicians who send you into harm's way don't care about you.

“Retired ”

Since: Mar 09

Tucson, Az, El Paso Tx,

#11 Apr 5, 2010
"i agree with the protestors of soldiers funerals--not over gay rights because i support gay rights but that soldiers are evil and they are fighting for av evil cause. and i'm tired of all the faux concern and sympathy for the troops. a country that truly cared about its troops wouldn't send them to war. and many of these troops become mental basket cases and the military doesn't want to be bothered by them and they end up homeless. we have thousands of veterans from the wars in iraq and afhganistan roaming the streets homeless. the unemployment rate for veterans is 21 percent. we should stop the slavish, never-ending adulation of the military. the occupations of iraq/afghanistan just drain much needed funds we need to use here at home. i will never ''thank'' members of the u.s. military because they haven't done anything for me. the ones who should be thanking them are the war profiteers who have gotten rich while they have died. the protesters have a right to demonstrate. the fourth ammendment was meant to protect UNPOPULAR speech and things. popular things don't need to be protected. if bill o'reilly and other armchair patriots really care about the military, he should use his millions to help all the suffering veterans instead of paying the legal fees of albert snyder. mathew snyder was evil and fighting in an evil imperialist war.
Truely interesting deductions. Their freedom of speech is HATE SPEECH, MEANT TO FURTHER A DISTORTED, MANGLED VIEW OF CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE. As you know only the south has the inclinations to lead america back to greatness. You my friend are a true loon, utopian is an overstatement at the least.
Get Real

El Paso, TX

#12 Apr 5, 2010
dan wrote:
the reason we haven't been invaded since the civil war is because we have two huge oceans seperating us from the rest of the world. there is no reason to thank the u.s. military. all the iraq war did was kill 4,386 of these idiots and cost the american taxpayer 0.7 trillion dollars. you'd have to be an absoulute idiot to join the military. these idiots die while big defense corporations get rich. i'm tired of the supposotion that everyone in the military is a ''hero.'' these ''patriotic'' idiots are told their country honors them and they end up jobless, homeless and record numbers of them are killing themselves. fred phelps and his followers are exercising their constitutional rights. the poltiticians send these idiots on endless deployments. a tip to you dumbass soldiers--politicians who send you into harm's way don't care about you.
You need to be reported to the HSA and sent to pLeavenworth what you say is treason
Get Real

El Paso, TX

#13 Apr 5, 2010
dan wrote:
the reason we haven't been invaded since the civil war is because we have two huge oceans seperating us from the rest of the world. there is no reason to thank the u.s. military. all the iraq war did was kill 4,386 of these idiots and cost the american taxpayer 0.7 trillion dollars. you'd have to be an absoulute idiot to join the military. these idiots die while big defense corporations get rich. i'm tired of the supposotion that everyone in the military is a ''hero.'' these ''patriotic'' idiots are told their country honors them and they end up jobless, homeless and record numbers of them are killing themselves. fred phelps and his followers are exercising their constitutional rights. the poltiticians send these idiots on endless deployments. a tip to you dumbass soldiers--politicians who send you into harm's way don't care about you.
Better look around Dan there is no ocean on our southern border and we have been invaded with uncounted illegal immigrants. Perhaps you should get off your stupid arss and go patrol the border.
dan

Shreveport, LA

#14 Apr 6, 2010
all you people should stop blogging and go out and help some homeless veterans; there's certainly enough of them around. excuse those of us who aren't kool-aid drinking gulible belivers in the goverment's propaganda bullshit. fred phelps and the westboro protestors are just a distraction. the real issue are the arms merchants who get rich while these grunts get chopped up. the military are just federal employees doing a job. the goverment needs footsoldiers to patrol its global empire. it would be nice if all you people who claim to care so much about these idiots actually did something about veterans. they've served their purpose and the goverment has no need for them, so they get cast aside. there's too much worshipful idolatry with the military anyway. the respect for fallen heroes law is unconstitutional. all americans are not in love with the military.

Since: Dec 07

El Paso

#15 Apr 6, 2010
Right on Dan the man!!!

totaly in agreement with you on this.

Soldiers are just pawns in the government's world chess domination game. They don't give a rat's axx about the soldiers. It is all about their evil global agenda of progress.

Can someone really tell me what the freak we are fighting for, and please don't tell me it's all about protecting our freedom here in the USA, bullshit. Stop lying to yourself.

End the freaking war NOW!!!

Keep on protesting!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16 Apr 7, 2010
dan wrote:
i agree with the protestors of soldiers funerals--not over gay rights because i support gay rights but that soldiers are evil and they are fighting for av evil cause. and i'm tired of all the faux concern and sympathy for ''the troops.'' a country that truly cared about its troops wouldn't send them to war. and many of these troops become mental basket cases and the military doesn't want to be bothered by them and they end up homeless. we have thousands of veterans from the wars in iraq and afhganistan roaming the streets homeless. the unemployment rate for veterans is 21 percent. we should stop the slavish, never-ending adulation of the military. the occupations of iraq/afghanistan just drain much needed funds we need to use here at home. i will never ''thank'' members of the u.s. military because they haven't done anything for me. the ones who should be thanking them are the war profiteers who have gotten rich while they have died. the protesters have a right to demonstrate. the fourth ammendment was meant to protect UNPOPULAR speech and things. popular things don't need to be protected. if bill o'reilly and other armchair patriots really care about the military, he should use his millions to help all the suffering veterans instead of paying the legal fees of albert snyder. mathew snyder was evil and fighting in an evil imperialist war.
WOW! what a nutcase, you are. I bet you are one of those people that are leaving threatening phone calls at congressional offices too.
unknown

Houston, TX

#17 Apr 8, 2010
you are so wrong!!!!!!!!!!the solders died to you could have freedom of speach.and this is how you think them.?????? God loves us all and hates know one.but God does punish us for doing wrong.and karma will come back to you all.just watch out for it !!!!!!!!!!
Puppetmaster

AOL

#18 Apr 8, 2010
dan wrote:
i agree with the protestors of soldiers funerals--not over gay rights because i support gay rights but that soldiers are evil and they are fighting for av evil cause. and i'm tired of all the faux concern and sympathy for ''the troops.'' a country that truly cared about its troops wouldn't send them to war. and many of these troops become mental basket cases and the military doesn't want to be bothered by them and they end up homeless. we have thousands of veterans from the wars in iraq and afhganistan roaming the streets homeless. the unemployment rate for veterans is 21 percent. we should stop the slavish, never-ending adulation of the military. the occupations of iraq/afghanistan just drain much needed funds we need to use here at home. i will never ''thank'' members of the u.s. military because they haven't done anything for me. the ones who should be thanking them are the war profiteers who have gotten rich while they have died. the protesters have a right to demonstrate. the fourth ammendment was meant to protect UNPOPULAR speech and things. popular things don't need to be protected. if bill o'reilly and other armchair patriots really care about the military, he should use his millions to help all the suffering veterans instead of paying the legal fees of albert snyder. mathew snyder was evil and fighting in an evil imperialist war.
Wow! Does it make you feel good to think that your right to be stupid was earned by someone else that took a stand rather than hide behind a computer and complain? I have no doubt you served in the military and an expert. What a loyal American you appear to be.
Puppetmaster

AOL

#19 Apr 8, 2010
dan wrote:
i agree with the protestors of soldiers funerals--not over gay rights because i support gay rights but that soldiers are evil and they are fighting for av evil cause. and i'm tired of all the faux concern and sympathy for ''the troops.'' a country that truly cared about its troops wouldn't send them to war. and many of these troops become mental basket cases and the military doesn't want to be bothered by them and they end up homeless. we have thousands of veterans from the wars in iraq and afhganistan roaming the streets homeless. the unemployment rate for veterans is 21 percent. we should stop the slavish, never-ending adulation of the military. the occupations of iraq/afghanistan just drain much needed funds we need to use here at home. i will never ''thank'' members of the u.s. military because they haven't done anything for me. the ones who should be thanking them are the war profiteers who have gotten rich while they have died. the protesters have a right to demonstrate. the fourth ammendment was meant to protect UNPOPULAR speech and things. popular things don't need to be protected. if bill o'reilly and other armchair patriots really care about the military, he should use his millions to help all the suffering veterans instead of paying the legal fees of albert snyder. mathew snyder was evil and fighting in an evil imperialist war.
No one wants your thanks. I for one only want you and others like you move out of the USA and find a better system of government, one that is protected by people that share your ideals so you don't have to appear to be an ungrateful leech.
_Arrrrrrr

United States

#20 Apr 8, 2010
I dont believe that protesters should be allowed at military funerals in the first place it is the goverments fault for allowing this because they are the ones that put the soldiers in harms way for causeless wars, Iraq and Afghanistan these countries and thsee people are not worth one American life and you cant fight a war without civilian casualies if the enemy was bombarding the United States do you think they care about civilian casualties?
But these parasite Westboro SCUM of the earth they should be brought to swift vigilanty justice by TORCHER and PAINFUL DEATH!!!
BEAR

El Paso, TX

#21 Apr 8, 2010
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants your thanks. I for one only want you and others like you move out of the USA and find a better system of government, one that is protected by people that share your ideals so you don't have to appear to be an ungrateful leech.
I agree with you. Try protesting in another country and see where that lands them. If they must protest...protest the war not the soldier. Being at the funeral protesting is the lowest thing anyone could do. I don't think I could contain myself if they did that to someone in my family while we grieved. There definitely would be trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man exposing himself to women in East El Paso 56 min Petro 7
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Farting 23,169
Poll Is Petro proud of Bruce Jenner? 4 hr Senior Chief Jones 0
News Texas military communities call for state fundi... 5 hr POS 6
News El Paso contest winner to meet soccer star Neym... 9 hr L Morales 3
El Paso Central Appraisal District (Mar '12) 11 hr CAD hater too 15
News Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso (Nov '08) 14 hr Dogeyes 1,707
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]