El Paso Times calls for open government!

El Paso Times calls for open government!

Posted in the El Paso Forum

not a panuch

El Paso, TX

#1 May 15, 2014
Just got thru reading this EP Times editorial.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/opinion/ci_2576209...

Funny how the Times, and a couple other local media outlets too, are all of a sudden doing some hard-nosed in-depth reporting on city council procedures.

Where was this hard-nosed reporting when all the back room meetings were going on for the ballpark? Huh? Answer the question, ya bunch of panuchies!!!
selective editing

El Paso, TX

#2 May 15, 2014
Robert moore and the times know nothing about open government or about being transparent themselves. EPT suffers from selective editing and news coverage.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#3 May 15, 2014
El Paso Times is a joke of a news paper; a 5th grade level, typo filled waste of recycled eco friendly paper.

El Paso Times was sp desperate to get their guy Steve Ortega in office as Mayor of El Paso that they continually attempted to tarnish Oscar Leeser's reputation with bogus claims. The Times highlighted how Leeser didnt show up to several debates and how Ortega was a better choice because he was an educated attorney. Oscar Leeser didn't show up to several debates because he had already defeated Steve Ortega way before the general election. El Paso was sick and tired of these ultra liberal democrats Steve Ortega, John Cook and thousands others. The people of El Paso had enough of the liberals instilling their own agenda against the will of the people and it showed in the massive Leeser landslide.
El Paso Times is just butt hurt it wasted so much eco friendly paper on a loser candidate Steve Ortega. El Paso Times is an ultra liberal lap dog media outlet that protects corrupt El Paso Democrats like: Jesse Gandara, Steve Ortega, John Cook, Veronica Escobar, Eddie Holguin, Robert O'Rourke, Trini Lopez, and thousands and thousands others.
Get a life El Paso Times. Time Magazine ranked El Paso, TX as the 4th most illiterate city in the U.S that includes everyone at EP Times.
el ojo

El Paso, TX

#4 May 15, 2014
L Morales wrote:
El Paso Times is a joke of a news paper; a 5th grade level, typo filled waste of recycled eco friendly paper.
El Paso Times was sp desperate to get their guy Steve Ortega in office as Mayor of El Paso that they continually attempted to tarnish Oscar Leeser's reputation with bogus claims. The Times highlighted how Leeser didnt show up to several debates and how Ortega was a better choice because he was an educated attorney. Oscar Leeser didn't show up to several debates because he had already defeated Steve Ortega way before the general election. El Paso was sick and tired of these ultra liberal democrats Steve Ortega, John Cook and thousands others. The people of El Paso had enough of the liberals instilling their own agenda against the will of the people and it showed in the massive Leeser landslide.
El Paso Times is just butt hurt it wasted so much eco friendly paper on a loser candidate Steve Ortega. El Paso Times is an ultra liberal lap dog media outlet that protects corrupt El Paso Democrats like: Jesse Gandara, Steve Ortega, John Cook, Veronica Escobar, Eddie Holguin, Robert O'Rourke, Trini Lopez, and thousands and thousands others.
Get a life El Paso Times. Time Magazine ranked El Paso, TX as the 4th most illiterate city in the U.S that includes everyone at EP Times.
When you post as SJM are you just blowing air out of your bipolar snatch? Or are you in fact a tranny?
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#5 May 15, 2014
el ojo wrote:
<quoted text>When you post as SJM are you just blowing air out of your bipolar snatch? Or are you in fact a tranny?
I am L Morales I post only as L Morales. I am a Chicano Conservative Republican from Central El Paso Texas. I dont know which loser immature, liberal hijacks my moniker but I don't have to stoop that low. I win debates over dumbocrats with one simple weapon: FACTS.
The El Paso general populace that is primarily made up of low information voters can not hold an intelligent political discussion with me because 1.they can't keep and 2. they become agitated wheb they realize their beloved Democrat leadership is made up of a bunch of Big Government, welfare loving, abortion loving, gun hating, individualism hating, anti military losers.¿Y Que Guey?
el ojo

El Paso, TX

#6 May 15, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
I am L Morales I post only as L Morales. I am a Chicano Conservative Republican from Central El Paso Texas. I dont know which loser immature, liberal hijacks my moniker but I don't have to stoop that low. I win debates over dumbocrats with one simple weapon: FACTS.
The El Paso general populace that is primarily made up of low information voters can not hold an intelligent political discussion with me because 1.they can't keep and 2. they become agitated wheb they realize their beloved Democrat leadership is made up of a bunch of Big Government, welfare loving, abortion loving, gun hating, individualism hating, anti military losers.¿Y Que Guey?
Ha ha ha, you're nothing but east side lori the bipolar tranny.
L Morales

United States

#7 May 15, 2014
El Paso Times is the news paper The Dallas Morning News and Houston Chronicle chuckle at and say keep trying lil slugger! Special child.
A big challenge

Las Cruces, NM

#8 May 16, 2014
The recent traffic accidents on Cincinnati demonstrate the locals don't know how to cross the street and y'all want to educate them!

How silly!

Bring in the Chinese trainers who trained the monkeys to guard the airport!

Bring in the clowns,
Peanuts!

Popcorn,

It'll be a CIRCUS
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#9 May 16, 2014
el ojo wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha, you're nothing but east side lori the bipolar tranny.
Like hell. I've tapped many asses in my life, I've tapped a lot of fannies. I'm a butt man, with the operative word being man, but butt is also important because I love rear entry.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#11 May 16, 2014
L Morales wrote:
,nobody say anything bad about the times. If you value your freedom. They are monitoring the replies.
The Real L Morales

Please the El Paso Times can barely print a typo free copy of their 5th grade level news paper much less moniter replies about them. El Paso Times is the laughing stock of all News Papers world wide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnson/Weld are Heckle & Jeckle 20 min 71Baby Huey 2
Throw Up the X Cowboys win Big week 3 23 min 71Baby Huey 17
Beatdown for Grubby 35 min 71Baby Huey 3
News Police say Fort Bliss soldier hit 4 women in st... (Jun '08) 38 min DC Dave 85
News El Paso democrats hold debate watch party 1 hr Domingo C Davidson 6
New Trump Sandwich 5 hr Grubby 5
Mexicans in Califonrnia Resort to Mysticism to ... 5 hr Grubby 16

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages