EP man accused of paying JuA rez kids...

EP man accused of paying JuA rez kids for sex

There are 16 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 27, 2007, titled EP man accused of paying JuA rez kids for sex. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Four Ju rez elementary schoolchildren complained to their school directors two weeks ago that they had been lured into a hotel room by a white man who paid them for sex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Richard Rincon

La Jolla, CA

#1 Feb 28, 2007
I`m very happy that they were arrested , and I also think that there should be more attention , and priority to all the girls being kidnapped , raped , and murdered in Juarez . I think theres alot more involvement with that , than just a couple of regular losers , comitting
these acts which to me are inhuman and crimes against children and humanity .
THIS HAS TO STOP ! NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES !
Im A Winner

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 3, 2014
Richard Rincon wrote:
I`m very happy that they were arrested , and I also think that there should be more attention , and priority to all the girls being kidnapped , raped , and murdered in Juarez . I think theres alot more involvement with that , than just a couple of regular losers , comitting
these acts which to me are inhuman and crimes against children and humanity .
THIS HAS TO STOP ! NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES
!
We're working on it. Will you sign the petition to ban puppetmaster from internet access at the county jail in oceanside ca.
DcEastsidePanzil laMemo

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 3, 2014
Im A Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
We're working on it. Will you sign the petition to ban puppetmaster from internet access at the county jail in oceanside ca.
YES! I Will Sign. And Thank You for helping protect our children from that filthy pedophile.
The Great Petro

El Paso, TX

#4 Feb 3, 2014
Im A Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
We're working on it. Will you sign the petition to ban puppetmaster from internet access at the county jail in oceanside ca.
Please include your dad and brother on that ban petition.
POS

Shanghai, China

#5 Feb 3, 2014
The Great Petro wrote:
<quoted text>Please include your dad and brother on that ban petition.
Soon they will catch your sick pervertedass, and do away with you.
The Great Petro

El Paso, TX

#6 Feb 3, 2014
POS wrote:
<quoted text> Soon they will catch your sick pervertedass, and do away with you.
I'm still waiting for the law you tiredsome nagging Smooth talking fat bitch.
Brown Power

El Paso, TX

#7 Feb 3, 2014
The Great Petro wrote:
<quoted text>Please include your dad and brother on that ban petition.
HaHaHaHajajajajaja "The Great Petro" you wish!
POS

Shanghai, China

#8 Feb 3, 2014
The Great Petro wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still waiting for the law you tiredsome nagging Smooth talking fat bitch.
The fatbitch you are thinking of is your mother the headliner at the donkey show. STFU, and quit your crying.
The Great Petro

El Paso, TX

#9 Feb 3, 2014
Brown Power wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHajajajajaja "The Great Petro" you wish!
Your brown paper moniker - that's my mierda that you are licking and tasting. Gracias for responding you maricon.
The Great Petro

El Paso, TX

#10 Feb 3, 2014
POS wrote:
<quoted text>The fatbitch you are thinking of is your mother the headliner at the donkey show. STFU, and quit your crying.
Again, you are fixated on the puppet. You two belong in a room with adildo and some black duct tape.
POS

Shanghai, China

#11 Feb 3, 2014
The Great Petro wrote:
<quoted text>Your brown paper moniker - that's my mierda that you are licking and tasting. Gracias for responding you maricon.
What you just said, is what you hear your mother tell all the spectators at her show. Be more creative poor little petro, your childhood memories are returning.
Brown Power

El Paso, TX

#12 Feb 3, 2014
The Great Petro wrote:
<quoted text>Your brown paper moniker - that's my mierda that you are licking and tasting. Gracias for responding you maricon.
You will burn in a lake of hell fire for disrespecting a natural like that AND for hijacking The Great Petro's screen name.
POS

Shanghai, China

#13 Feb 4, 2014
The Great Petro wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you are fixated on the puppet. You two belong in a room with adildo and some black duct tape.
Is that how your mom punishes you and your dad? Punishment? more like pleasures you and your dad
Brown Power

El Paso, TX

#14 Feb 4, 2014
POS wrote:
<quoted text> Is that how your mom punishes you and your dad? Punishment? more like pleasures you and your dad
How many boys balls did you lick this morning you vile midget flamer?
The Great Petro

United States

#15 Feb 4, 2014
Now my mom has to find another elementary school to loiter around and peddle her mota and panocha. those white guys always mess up everything.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#16 Feb 4, 2014
The Great Petro wrote:
Now my mom has to find another elementary school to loiter around and peddle her mota and panocha. those white guys always mess up everything.
Please try the school where the fat grubby trucker and POS hang out to locate and molest young boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Hardly Ever Fart Here Anymore Tue Farts Hardly 12
Smell Something Sniff Something Tue Farts Quick 27
Latinos to vote for someone who supports them t... Tue Farts Typical 2
El Paso Farts #1...Best Ever Tue Fart Cheeser 26
News Marchers Protest at Site of 'Tent City' for Sep... Tue MANFART 4
Need GOOD El Paso FARTS Tue FARTMAN 4
Need WET Farts For Art Project Tue Fart Locator 4

El Paso Jobs

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages