Lets Deliver El Paso on Tuesday
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Im a maverick

El Paso, TX

#21 Nov 5, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>How do you that he is not in El Paso you pendejo dumbocrat?
Look, this is an A & B conversation, so kindly C your way out.(imposter). I'm tired of trying to convince you dumb ripofflicans that if your candidate wins tomorrows election, our world will change forever. I enjoy peace as the status quo right now (it may not be perfect) but it sure beats a warmonger Republican hell bent on showing America's "strengths" by engaging in all out nuclear war, with whichever nation gets in his way. Vote peace. Vote Obama.
Gumby

El Paso, TX

#22 Nov 6, 2012
El paso defects wrote:
There are sure a lot of sicko's from el paso on the thread.
They add a distasteful flavor to a meaningful exchange ,
It's good the nation sees it so Americans will make the right choice.
FYI Phoenix leads the nation in kidnappings. Fix your city before you start criticizing others. It adds a "distasteful flavor" to this thread. ha ha
Mr Williams

United States

#23 Nov 7, 2012
Thank you El Paso!!!!! Once again we are the shinning beaking in the crappy state of Texas!!! The O will surely see this.
Phil H

El Paso, TX

#24 Nov 7, 2012
Mr Williams wrote:
Thank you El Paso!!!!! Once again we are the shinning beaking in the crappy state of Texas!!! The O will surely see this.
Is he planning a visit to our fair city? Will there be some sort of bonus for Beto like a cushy seat or a great appointment? I know that immigration is coming down the pike but we need to see a little something extra in the envelope. Perhaps the Feds can kick in and buy a new video screen for our beautiful baseball stadium.
Gumby

El Paso, TX

#25 Nov 7, 2012
Phil H wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he planning a visit to our fair city? Will there be some sort of bonus for Beto like a cushy seat or a great appointment? I know that immigration is coming down the pike but we need to see a little something extra in the envelope. Perhaps the Feds can kick in and buy a new video screen for our beautiful baseball stadium.
You homosexuals crack me up! Now stfu ya flamers.
Soup lines at stadium

United States

#26 Nov 7, 2012
Now that the liar In Chief is re elected by his minions, we otta plan the soup lines to surround the albatross stadium.
wtf

El Paso, TX

#27 Nov 7, 2012
Soup lines at stadium wrote:
Now that the liar In Chief is re elected by his minions, we otta plan the soup lines to surround the albatross stadium.
What for? There are still plenty of Katrina free loading "victims" still loafing around.
Mr Williams

United States

#28 Nov 7, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What for? There are still plenty of Katrina free loading "victims" still loafing around.
I don't think those basturds are going anywhere, they like the Mexican food and our culture and hospitality here in the southwest. Help me think of a way to get them out of here. I thought of telling them that their are jobs in oklahoma but that won't work
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#29 Nov 7, 2012
The only thing that delivered the propositions was the money that Hunt and Foster and his minions put into the pockets of Joyce Wilson. Susie Byrd, Steve Ortega, and John Cook. This is the Mayor's pay off for his participation. I wonder when he leave office in June where he is going to go? He sure isn't going to stay here. I am betting San Antonio where he was when everything froze.

As to the democrats: They were able to take all the seats and cause some good Judges to leave office. They did not vote for the person who did the job very well but for the party. We need to stop the straight party voting. It becomes nasty.
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#30 Nov 7, 2012
Phil H wrote:
<quoted text>
Beto O'Rourke will not get a good seat because he is a freshman congressman and not on the side of the republicans. Nancy Pelosi cannot help him. This may be her last time in office. We lost a lot of power when the democrats here in town threw Sylvestre Reyes under the bus.
david nacho romo garcia

El Paso, TX

#31 Nov 7, 2012
Mr Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think those basturds are going anywhere, they like the Mexican food and our culture and hospitality here in the southwest. Help me think of a way to get them out of here. I thought of telling them that their are jobs in oklahoma but that won't work
We agree with you maricon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands watch annual West El Paso Rotary Inde... 27 min I Hate The French 1
El Paso Men who wear sandals are disgusting 4 hr butters_ 16
News DWI patrols 5 hr butters_ 5
A Border Legend 5 hr Sons of Occupied ... 3
News Scabies not a big deal, officials say (Mar '09) 7 hr huey goins 23
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 11 hr Erroll Flynn 2,351
Federal judges ordered to seize bank accounts f... 15 hr eyes of texas 28
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages