A Special Thanks and Tribute to George Zimmerman

Posted in the El Paso Forum

Chucolate915

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Yesterday a group of Negroes surrounded my car, they broke the windows and popped my tires. They were jumping and yelling in their native language (probably ebonics) holding spears and knives. I got out to face them, because I never back down from a fight but I knew I was going to die, die a warrior that is. That is when I hear the voice of an angel, telling the negroes to back off. I turn and see, it was the glorious George Zimmerman. The negro savages were in fear, knowing that the great warrior and savior of Florida, the Man of Law was coming for them and before they could do anything George shot them and save my life.
Thank You Jorge
Angel Richard Ramirez

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2013
We angels protect the weak, the effeminate, the trannies, and all the h0m0sexuals. Since you fit into all those categories, you qualify for around-the clock protection. Just keep your First Alert handy and when you fall and can't get up, we will come and pick your weak, flaccid ass up, sing you a lullaby and put you to bed with your cabbage patch doll.
ghost of richard

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Angel Richard Ramirez wrote:
We angels protect the weak, the effeminate, the trannies, and all the h0m0sexuals. Since you fit into all those categories, you qualify for around-the clock protection. Just keep your First Alert handy and when you fall and can't get up, we will come and pick your weak, flaccid ass up, sing you a lullaby and put you to bed with your cabbage patch doll.
We pray that you too will be dead soon and left butt up with a dead tulip up your fundillo.
United Peoples Front

El Monte, CA

#4 Jul 15, 2013
Thank you Jorge you have done more for banning guns than anybody could have imagine ,yeah a monkey boy had to die but it was worth it. The feds are comng for you like poor O J.
Sweet

El Paso, TX

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Chucolate915 wrote:
Yesterday a group of Negroes surrounded my car, they broke the windows and popped my tires. They were jumping and yelling in their native language (probably ebonics) holding spears and knives. I got out to face them, because I never back down from a fight but I knew I was going to die, die a warrior that is. That is when I hear the voice of an angel, telling the negroes to back off. I turn and see, it was the glorious George Zimmerman. The negro savages were in fear, knowing that the great warrior and savior of Florida, the Man of Law was coming for them and before they could do anything George shot them and save my life.
Thank You Jorge
Yes and he must be rewarded with a nice settlement after his lawyers sue the crap out of NBC and MSNBC. Next to be sued and sent to jail Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and the NAACP for running their mouths. As a hero he should be given a key to America a book and movie deal ,t-shirts, coffee and beer mugs,a new truck and boat and many many more items for a true American Hero. And one other last thing have that wimpy Obama get the DOJ off of his as$.
One little thing

Port Clinton, OH

#6 Jul 15, 2013
Sweet wrote:
<quoted text> Yes and he must be rewarded with a nice settlement after his lawyers sue the crap out of NBC and MSNBC. Next to be sued and sent to jail Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and the NAACP for running their mouths. As a hero he should be given a key to America a book and movie deal ,t-shirts, coffee and beer mugs,a new truck and boat and many many more items for a true American Hero. And one other last thing have that wimpy Obama get the DOJ off of his as$.
I wish Zimmerman was my neighbor!
Chucolate915

El Paso, TX

#7 Jul 15, 2013
Angel Richard Ramirez wrote:
Yes I am glad your tranny faag dad will be protected by angels. I would not want to see the guy who blows my chorizo be killed in a hate crime against jotos
Jonas Faulk

United States

#8 Jul 15, 2013
Chucolate915 wrote:
Thank You Jorge
Petro, Chocolate-head, I'm going to tell you sister, Rachel, how stupid her brother is if you don't wise up. You should listen to her. She is the brains in your family.

http://news.yahoo.com/key-witness-in-zimmerma...
Jonas Faulk

United States

#9 Jul 15, 2013
Jonas Faulk wrote:
<quoted text>
Petro, Chocolate-head, I'm going to tell you sister, Rachel, how stupid her brother is if you don't wise up. You should listen to her. She is the brains in your family.
The following clip is a better indicator of just how superior your sister Rachel is to you in intelligence:

Lloyd

El Paso, TX

#10 Jul 16, 2013
ghost of richard wrote:
<quoted text>We pray that you too will be dead soon and left butt up with a dead tulip up your fundillo.
Every man no matter what atrocities he has committed in this life deserves a freshly picked flower!
You better reassess your thinking!

And just so Everybody knows Daisies are the "butt up" flowers of the month.
Sweet

El Paso, TX

#11 Jul 16, 2013
One little thing wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Zimmerman was my neighbor!
Someone told me that George was going on a speaking tour his main focus and trying to get the message out is. From the movie Dirty Harry " Well do you feel lucky punk" I hope he comes here to ElPaso I want to shake his hand.
MayateStalker

El Paso, TX

#13 Jul 16, 2013
lol burn in hell tray tray
zuma

Simi Valley, CA

#14 Jul 16, 2013
Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Every man no matter what atrocities he has committed in this life deserves a freshly picked flower!
You better reassess your thinking!
And just so Everybody knows Daisies are the "butt up" flowers of the month.
I wonder how many penis's have invaded your backside? Never mind because topix user do not want to know!
A White Guy

United States

#15 Jul 16, 2013
I'm glad we killed the Mayate.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#16 Jul 16, 2013
A White Guy wrote:
I'm glad we killed the Mayate.
You should be more concerned with purchasing your mother a riding lawnmower and moving out of the trailer park.
zume

Simi Valley, CA

#17 Jul 16, 2013
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be more concerned with purchasing your mother a riding lawnmower and moving out of the trailer park.
Your mom just left after polishing my knob with her mouth. I sent her home with enough change to take the bus home. For a midget, she sure can blow a mean knob.
A White Guy

El Monte, CA

#18 Jul 16, 2013
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
look at my name dumb jackass.
zuma

Simi Valley, CA

#19 Jul 16, 2013
A White Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
look at my name dumb jackass.
Stop crying already you bitch. "look at my name...." wtf are you crying about you little sissy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 2 hr IRA hayes 2,215
Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso (Nov '08) 3 hr Dogeyes 1,689
New Mexico Lottery or Texas Lottery, which one ... 7 hr L Morales 9
DWI laws and enforcement: is enough being done? 7 hr L Morales 5
Merry Christmas Kassidee Plumley 8 hr softball 2
Upholstery shop 21 hr Steve Jobs Pancreas 5
Veterans Affairs clinic chief praises improved ... (Jan '10) Wed Tio Sam 48
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web