White House releases Obama birth cert...

White House releases Obama birth certificate

There are 222 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 27, 2011, titled White House releases Obama birth certificate. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The White House has released the long form of President Barack Obama's birth certificate in response to questions about whether he was really born in the U.S. The certificate, released Wednesday, says Obama was born in Hawaii, which makes him eligible to hold the office of president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Randy

El Paso, TX

#1 Apr 27, 2011
Funny how it took over 2 years for this to be released. When you pay $2 million to cover this up it's pretty easy to forge a birth certificate. If illegal immigrants can forge birth certificates for 100 pesos in Juarez im pretty sure Hussein can. I guess now the only one who can bring justice to the world is our great creator.

Trump 2012!
Bill

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 27, 2011
It's very sad the day a US President is forced to show his birth certificate. But then again he is the first black president. To deny the birther movement was not motivated by race is simply being naive.
Eric

El Paso, TX

#3 Apr 27, 2011
Now he needs to prove he's not a muslim, BURN A KORAN AND SHOW YOUR LOYALTY TO A CHRISTIAN GOD!
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#4 Apr 27, 2011
He he he he .....

it took him 2 frigging years to come up with a phony birth certificate......

OMG !!!!!!

michelle finally got to use her Photoshop skills.....
loving life

New York, NY

#5 Apr 27, 2011
Randy wrote:
Funny how it took over 2 years for this to be released. When you pay $2 million to cover this up it's pretty easy to forge a birth certificate. If illegal immigrants can forge birth certificates for 100 pesos in Juarez im pretty sure Hussein can. I guess now the only one who can bring justice to the world is our great creator.

Trump 2012!
Exactly...wise up people..he is the president and he can get any kind of fake document he needs... He is the most powerful man in the world...so now read Revelations!
Tea Party Morons

Mayhill, NM

#6 Apr 27, 2011
This will not satisfy the nutty, ignorant "birthers", because we ALL know good and well what the real issue is - UGLY RACISM AND BIGOTRY!
The "birthers" can not accept the fact that an African-American man is the freely-elected, legitimate President of the United States!

THE SPIRIT OF EVIL RACIAL HATRED IS ALIVE AND WELL IN THE U.S.
FEDUP

United States

#7 Apr 27, 2011
Mr. Obamas birth certificate will never be enough evidence to satisfy the bigots and birther racists!
They will continue to try and delegitimize him with every fiber of their racist beings!
They will continue to raise the bar, and move the goal posts every time they are proved wrong!

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8 Apr 27, 2011
Everything that has come out of his filthy Marxist mouth has been a lie.

Why should anyone believe a single word that comes out of his piehole.

FUBO

Get Out.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#9 Apr 27, 2011
Hey !!!!!

Everybody......

I got me a new long form degree from Harvard......

Yep....just picked it up from

"Faruk's You make it we print it".....copy shop......

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#10 Apr 27, 2011
FEDUP wrote:
Mr. Obamas birth certificate will never be enough evidence to satisfy the bigots and birther racists!
They will continue to try and delegitimize him with every fiber of their racist beings!
They will continue to raise the bar, and move the goal posts every time they are proved wrong!
Don't forget we hate his white half just as much.

It's not about color.

It's about his Anti-American policies.

But Democrat/Marxist/Socialist idiots can't get that through their mushy skulls.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#11 Apr 27, 2011
Eric wrote:
Now he needs to prove he's not a muslim, BURN A KORAN AND SHOW YOUR LOYALTY TO A CHRISTIAN GOD!
When you prove you are not a dumb azz! Shut the hell up you stupid bastard!!!! Now make up another lie...white liar!
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#12 Apr 27, 2011
Eric wrote:
Now he needs to prove he's not a muslim, BURN A KORAN AND SHOW YOUR LOYALTY TO A CHRISTIAN GOD!
You prove you are not a dumb azz!...can't do it...
Tea Party Morons

Mayhill, NM

#13 Apr 27, 2011
Space Cowboy wrote:
Everything that has come out of his filthy Marxist mouth has been a lie.
Why should anyone believe a single word that comes out of his piehole.
FUBO
Get Out.
BIRTHERS - The modern day KKK!
Tea Party Morons

Mayhill, NM

#14 Apr 27, 2011
LOL wrote:
Hey !!!!!
Everybody......
I got me a new long form degree from Harvard......
Yep....just picked it up from
"Faruk's You make it we print it".....copy shop......
BIRTHERS - The modern day KKK!
MADASHELL

United States

#15 Apr 27, 2011
Idiot racist birthers will continue to deny the authenticity of the birth certificate!
Questioning why it took so long to prodce it, calling it a fake, and all sorts of vile disgusting bigotted denials!
Just read some of the birther comments here!
That, will convince you that these birther racists will never accept the facts no matter if they're staring them squarely in the face!
FAUX NOISE will continue to pander to the racists!
They will try and tell you that it has nothing to do with race!
Poppy-cock! Just listen to all the anti-Obama bilge from Hannitty, O'reilly, Beck, and the rest of the FAUX clown, so-called, "journalists"!
Pretty Lil White Girl

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 27, 2011
Come on people! It took two fucking years to prove that he was a US citizen! This shit is fake! Any president could have a fake certificate made. Obama, be real to yourself and the people of America. Your a muslim and you're NOT from America. And, you're not gonna win the 2012 election. Get lost and go back to your country. No one wants you here. All you did was bring down our country and fool everyone!
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#17 Apr 27, 2011
Now all of your birther liars kiss BO's ass!!!
Youve got to be kidding

El Paso, TX

#19 Apr 27, 2011
Randy wrote:
Funny how it took over 2 years for this to be released. When you pay $2 million to cover this up it's pretty easy to forge a birth certificate. If illegal immigrants can forge birth certificates for 100 pesos in Juarez im pretty sure Hussein can. I guess now the only one who can bring justice to the world is our great creator.
Trump 2012!
I can see you're a discerning voter...Trump in 2012 huh; yeah, he's the answer to all our problems. You probably bought one of his mattresses too huh?
CC Ryder

Darien, IL

#20 Apr 27, 2011
LOL wrote:
He he he he .....
it took him 2 frigging years to come up with a phony birth certificate......
OMG !!!!!!
michelle finally got to use her Photoshop skills.....
Mmmm,
The problem is that it is copied on to the same type paper that the first birth certifcate was made that was shown at fact check and was suppose to be his birth cretificate. Did anyone notice the curled edges on the left side of the copy and since most of the certificates of live birth from that time period were done on plain white paper and their is a reason I know this, so I'd still like to see that actual certificate not this copy.
But in saying this I'd really like this to be the real so we can back to focusing on the real problem which is his Das Kapitals Marxism.
loving life

New York, NY

#21 Apr 27, 2011
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget we hate his white half just as much.

It's not about color.

It's about his Anti-American policies.

But Democrat/Marxist/Socialist idiots can't get that through their mushy skulls.
Well said...it's not his race which people always jump to that boo hoo story... It's the fact that he has been proven to lie about his Muslim heritage and all the other anti-American acts... Look up Obama and the Antichrist and tell me what you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New American National Anthem Vote Yes or No (Dec '12) 1 hr Farts 4 YOU 50
News 1 dead, 1 injured after boat goes over Lake Pal... 12 hr Superb Wet Farts 7
blm Sat Greasy Farts Food 3
The World To End 9/23/2017? Sat Farts Save Lives 3
News Looming DACA renewal deadline creates confusion,a Sat Fart line 2
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sat Fart world 24,522
How Many Mexicans Got Kilt in the Earthquake Sat Funeral fart 7

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages