After arrest in Mexico, what's ahead ...

After arrest in Mexico, what's ahead for drug kingpin Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman?

There are 2 comments on the Canada.com story from Feb 24, 2014, titled After arrest in Mexico, what's ahead for drug kingpin Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman?. In it, Canada.com reports that:

James Island is a 780-acre private island prominently situated within Canada's famous Gulf Island archipelago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 24, 2014
Saying that the British journalist's show had "run its course," CNN president Jeff Zucker told the New York Times earlier today that he was pulling the plug on Piers Morgan's eponymous primetime news program.

The staunchly leftist anti-gun Brit is, of course, a frequent target of my criticism and he's still on my radar whether or not he remains with the network. Feel free to share your thoughts on the demise of the former tabloid editor's low-rated program in here.
Chapo Guzman

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Feb 25, 2014
I wasn't caught mensos. I'm here! Enjoying life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fart Catchers Methods Used 7 hr Taste Fart 24
Fart Off 7 hr Taste Fart 11
El Paso Taco Truck Farts Thu Fart Laughs 13
Breaking: 13 MS Sharteen fart- sharters sniff h... Thu Fart Laughs 3
The Failure of Public Edication Thu Fart Laughs 3
Caca and farts (Jul '17) Wed Debate farts 34
The Wet Fart Debate Wed Debate farts 17

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance