First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HaHaHaJaJaJa

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2011
This Thread is for kind and encourgement words for our sister city and neighbors to the south. No haters allowed on this thread. I'll start it if off.

Good luck nieghbors hope El Paso pays its bill for its citizens that owe 10 million in traffic fines.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#2 Nov 2, 2011
HaHaHaJaJaJa wrote:
This Thread is for kind and encourgement words for our sister city and neighbors to the south. No haters allowed on this thread. I'll start it if off.
Good luck nieghbors hope El Paso pays its bill for its citizens that owe 10 million in traffic fines.
You are the hater. You hate Mexicans and your attempt to bait people to make them think you are Mexican has failed. You are a liar.

LIAR!
Anonymous

El Paso, TX

#3 Nov 2, 2011
Juarez will only recover when the Cartels finish off the city and the Police. Then the Federal government can come in and sweep every death under the carpet after blaming the United States for not help out sooner. When the United States come in and sprays every marijuana producing area with Agent Orange and Paraquat and there is no land on which to grow their crops it will start the decline of the cartels in Juarez. When the United States takes steps to completely close off the border and not allow anyone sanctuary and turn all the illegal immigrants back to Mexico and the other countries they come from. When the United States start charging the Mexican government for all the medical treatment for every illegal immigrants for Mexico and actually get paid so the border hospitals can pay off their bottom line. Then and only Then will the American people be able to find it in their heart to love Mexico. May the President of Mexico understand the cartels and the corrupt Mexican government, military and police are the problem will we ever have peace with Mexico. May earthquakes of 8.5 or greater hit the entire Mexican area where the Cartels operate.
HaHaHaJaJaJa

El Monte, CA

#4 Nov 3, 2011
JWRussell wrote:
Juarez will only recover when the Cartels finish off the city and the Police. Then the Federal government can come in and sweep every death under the carpet after blaming the United States for not help out sooner. When the United States come in and sprays every marijuana producing area with Agent Orange and Paraquat and there is no land on which to grow their crops it will start the decline of the cartels in Juarez. When the United States takes steps to completely close off the border and not allow anyone sanctuary and turn all the illegal immigrants back to Mexico and the other countries they come from. When the United States start charging the Mexican government for all the medical treatment for every illegal immigrants for Mexico and actually get paid so the border hospitals can pay off their bottom line. Then and only Then will the American people be able to find it in their heart to love Mexico. May the President of Mexico understand the cartels and the corrupt Mexican government, military and police are the problem will we ever have peace with Mexico. May earthquakes of 8.5 or greater hit the entire Mexican area where the Cartels
operate.
Well its Reagon s fault for relocating the cartels from columbia to mexico so we should pay.
If we do close the border where will the american junkie get its fix at bargin basement prices? Thats right they will have to move the cartels back to its place of origin,here. Price s will skyrocket have you ever thought of that.
Anonymous

El Paso, TX

#5 Nov 3, 2011
HaHaHaJaJaJa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well its Reagon s fault for relocating the cartels from columbia to mexico so we should pay.
If we do close the border where will the american junkie get its fix at bargin basement prices? Thats right they will have to move the cartels back to its place of origin,here. Price s will skyrocket have you ever thought of that.
They will have to stop using and learn to live life without a crutch. And You need to use spell check. There at least six errors in your statement.
HaHaHaJaJaJa

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2011
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>They will have to stop using and learn to live life without a crutch. And You need to use spell check. There at least six errors in your statement.
So you have no answers just shoot off at the mouth like an idiot tea bagger,no wonder people treat you like a butt.

Since: Sep 11

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 3, 2011
HaHaHaJaJaJa wrote:
Kind words? Ok here yah go, you know how when a horse breaks it's leg the kind thing tah do is shoot it and put it out of it's misery?

Beanerland is broken, be kind to a beaner today, show them the ultimate act of kindness.

Oh and one more thing, have you ever noticed how these "amor for beanerland" stickers are always on the back windows of new expensive beanermobiles? The rich oppressive beaners really have their poor snookered. Yeah blame the gringos as they drive their new beaner beemer.

Amor For Juarez-It's Uh El Paso Thing
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#8 Nov 3, 2011
Super Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind words? Ok here yah go, you know how when a horse breaks it's leg the kind thing tah do is shoot it and put it out of it's misery?
Beanerland is broken, be kind to a beaner today, show them the ultimate act of kindness.
Oh and one more thing, have you ever noticed how these "amor for beanerland" stickers are always on the back windows of new expensive beanermobiles? The rich oppressive beaners really have their poor snookered. Yeah blame the gringos as they drive their new beaner beemer.
Hahahajajajah = petro = sugar sugar = gaser = Do you think you are amusing? Your hate is ugly just like the avatar of your mother look alike. Are you are tranny? Please answer the question.
HaHaHaJaJaJa

El Monte, CA

#9 Nov 3, 2011
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahajajajah = petro = sugar sugar = gaser = Do you think you are amusing? Your hate is ugly just like the avatar of your mother look alike. Are you are tranny? Please answer the question.
Read thread one please, no haters allowed.
MEANWHILE-BackAt My-OFFICE

AOL

#10 Nov 3, 2011
Super Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid chango you dont belong in these lands but now not even Afrika the dark Continent will take you back because you have become the shadow servant of the superior gringo.
I think we should take your ugly gorilla looking face and tie you and Petro together in the same cage and watch you both bite and scratch each other to the death.
HAHAHAJAJAJA

Kemp, TX

#11 Nov 3, 2011
MEANWHILE-BackAtMy-OFFICE wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid chango you dont belong in these lands but now not even Afrika the dark Continent will take you back because you have become the shadow servant of the superior gringo.
I think we should take your ugly gorilla looking face and tie you and Petro together in the same cage and watch you both bite and scratch each other to the death.
super sugar is an inbred white chick you pendejo.

El Paso, TX

#12 Nov 3, 2011
<quoted text>
Yep, low self esteem beaner drop out from the job corps for sure. Probably always had a government slacker job, ripping people off and taking as many handouts as you can get.
Wished you were white huh?

AOL

#13 Nov 3, 2011
HAHAHAJAJAJA wrote:
<quoted text>super sugar is an inbred white chick you pendejo.
No you are the pendejo because you dont have to be black to be a N*****.
HAHAHAJAJAJA

Kemp, TX

#14 Nov 3, 2011
<quoted text>
I know. Just look at your lard cul0 madre.

El Paso, TX

#15 Nov 3, 2011
HAHAHAJAJAJA wrote:
<quoted text>super sugar is an inbred white chick you pendejo.
Naw that's your mother who is also your sister that left you in a garbage dumpster when you were born.

El Paso, TX

#16 Nov 3, 2011
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha! Look the "No you are" part! Owned by one of your own.
I love it when beaners bash beaners but that's ridiculously lame!

AOL

#17 Nov 3, 2011
HAHAHAJAJAJA wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Just look at your lard cul0 madre.
Your mother is SUPER SUGAR culedo she was artificially inseminated with Spirochete Bacteria why do you think you have those white blisterish chancres on your lips and culo, you look just like her?

AOL

#18 Nov 3, 2011
Super Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha! Look the "No you are" part! Owned by one of your own.
I love it when beaners bash beaners but that's ridiculously lame!
What the F*** your talking about your her incestrial mother you stupid plague syphilis face?

El Paso, TX

#19 Nov 3, 2011
<quoted text>
What the F*** your talking about your her incestrial mother you stupid plague syphilis face?
Go get ANOTHER screen name you're not even worthy of trying to copy that other guy, loser.

AOL

#20 Nov 4, 2011
Super Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get ANOTHER screen name you're not even worthy of trying to copy that other guy, loser.
And you need to go get your nasty snatch tested for STD's, Petro caught something from you, he is stupid enough to call you a chick.
If you are a female inwhich I doubt I would say you are a Dirty Street Tramp, infected with every disease thats out there.But in these days and times you more than likely had a sex change but you still have those bloody sores with blisters on your mumble jumble lips and in your rotten fish smelling vigina, just like your mommas and your ugly sisters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DPS joins call to restart border-security contr... 1 hr asi tu madre 4
do you know? 1 hr asi tu madre 18
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Fart 629
El Chapo 5 hr SMR 32
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Farter 785
News El Paso failing at BBQ says Texas Monthly 10 hr huey goins 1
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) Thu Dan Stewart 2,269

Fire Weather Watch for El Paso County was issued at April 17 at 3:11PM CDT

More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]