New signs of rising illegal immigration into US

Sep 23, 2013 Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer 645

Chart shows estimates for the number of people in the U.S. illegally; 1c x 3 inches; 46.5 mm x 76 mm; Photo: AP FILE - In this June 13, 2013 file photo, US Border Patrol agent Jerry Conlin looks out over Tijuana, Mexico, behind, along the old border wall along the US - Mexico border, where it ends at the base of a hill in San Diego.

Full Story

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#598 Nov 5, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
Just to clear up the lies in here I won't debate with filthy mouthed adolescents in here and I have been right about every point that I have made. It is just that the pro-illegals can't handle the truth. I have never clicked on the report abuse link either. I prefer to ignore people who can't be civil. I am not a kid. I am a retired American who worked for over 50 years. Again, I will not debate with people who have to resort to childish, vulgar insults and lies. I won't drop down to their pathetic childish level.
That's the only way that makes sense! Ignore them. I also don't believe in banning anybody either, no matter how out-of-control and verbally abusive they may get. Children act out like that. Apparently their home-training was devoid of teaching them to treat others with respect no matter how much they disagree with their views or opinions. This country could use a refresher course in the art of respect from the top down.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#600 Nov 5, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
Just to clear up the lies in here I won't debate with filthy mouthed adolescents in here and I have been right about every point that I have made. It is just that the pro-illegals can't handle the truth. I have never clicked on the report abuse link either. I prefer to ignore people who can't be civil. I am not a kid. I am a retired American who worked for over 50 years. Again, I will not debate with people who have to resort to childish, vulgar insults and lies. I won't drop down to their pathetic childish level.
Oooo, aren't we ssspecial. Our chet don't stink either. Bwaaaaajajajaja.
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#601 Nov 5, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo, aren't we ssspecial. Our chet don't stink either. Bwaaaaajajajaja.
The only thing that stinks around here is you voca because of all the mierda that you spew out you joto.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#602 Nov 5, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing that stinks around here is you voca because of all the mierda that you spew out you joto.
Yawn
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#604 Nov 5, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
Just to clear up the lies in here I won't debate with filthy mouthed adolescents in here and I have been right about every point that I have made. It is just that the pro-illegals can't handle the truth. I have never clicked on the report abuse link either. I prefer to ignore people who can't be civil. I am not a kid. I am a retired American who worked for over 50 years. Again, I will not debate with people who have to resort to childish, vulgar insults and lies. I won't drop down to their pathetic childish level.
In other words you can't debate with people that are smarter than you. People that know the truth and don't fall for your garbage.

BTW you are an easy target for the vile, angry, obese, big teeth, old, malignant little guy. He changes monikers but he can't change the ignorance he projects.
DC Dave

United States

#605 Nov 5, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
Your lengua is up your mommies culo once again.
DC Dave

United States

#606 Nov 5, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you can't debate with people that are smarter than you. People that know the truth and don't fall for your garbage.
BTW you are an easy target for the vile, angry, obese, big teeth, old, malignant little guy. He changes monikers but he can't change the ignorance he projects.
Since when did you become smart? Your transgender azz was booted out of the navy licking boon dockers and culos.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#607 Nov 6, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring them helps. But not always. Did you notice how Myka Ashanti the troll kept pestering my posts?
Even after it said it didn't read my posts it kept coming around and replying to my posts with it's vulgar foul mouth.
I have been lambasted by both sides, and when I figure enough is enough, I just move on. Let them think they have the last word. Who does it hurt? Actually look at it this way, who looks like the bigger dolt...you or the person attacking you? Nine times out of ten, the attackers keep digging in and eventually gets on everybody's nerves, and in some cases becomes a pariah. If we all stepped back from those who try to pick us to pieces, there would be less drama, and maybe we could actually talk to each other rather than at each other. You and I had a rocky start, but then a conversation began, and I hope you don't feel I am out to get you, as I don't feel you are trying to trip me up...we get along...period. I try to listen to you, and you do the same to me. It's a start. There are a lot of good people on these threads, we just need to draw them out! We need to hear why people feel as they do, and name-calling never elicits anything good out of people. Hit the ignore button, they are only words, and in the scheme of things, how do those words really affect you in your daily life? You brush them off and go about your business. We are adults. Some people behave worse than the kids I have monitored while on the playground at recess. The playground bully never gets too far in life, just remember that. The Good Book tells us to turn the other cheek, hard as it may be, it is the right thing to do.
spud

Reading, PA

#608 Nov 6, 2013
Illegal immigration has to be on the rise. Democrats and neocons are doing everything short of renting them buses to help them. Illegal aliens know these idiots will not enforce our laws so they are as bold as they could be. A country that can't enforce its laws isn't much of a country.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#609 Nov 6, 2013
spud wrote:
Illegal immigration has to be on the rise. Democrats and neocons are doing everything short of renting them buses to help them. Illegal aliens know these idiots will not enforce our laws so they are as bold as they could be. A country that can't enforce its laws isn't much of a country.
You have pretty much summed it up...we have become weakened and the intruders have become emboldened. Don't you feel safe??? How these jerks sleep at night is beyond me. Oh, wait, I forgot, they have access to the best booze and pills to help them get into the land of NOD, all paid for the taxpayers they ignore.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#610 Nov 6, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>The oo.
Mommies culo? Transgendyss? You're one sick puppy, guey. Call a shrink. Tell him Jesus sent you.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#611 Nov 6, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo, aren't we ssspecial. Our chet don't stink either. Bwaaaaajajajaja.
Old Glory is special. He is a legal American citizen who worked and earned his retirement unlike you who is an illegal cockroach, pendejo.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#612 Nov 6, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>You have pretty much summed it up...we have become weakened and the intruders have become emboldened. Don't you feel safe??? How these jerks sleep at night is beyond me. Oh, wait, I forgot, they have access to the best booze and pills to help them get into the land of NOD, all paid for the taxpayers they ignore.
A sovereign nation that will not control its borders can no longer call itself a sovereign nation. We have no borders.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#613 Nov 6, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>You have pretty much summed it up...we have become weakened and the intruders have become emboldened. Don't you feel safe??? How these jerks sleep at night is beyond me. Oh, wait, I forgot, they have access to the best booze and pills to help them get into the land of NOD, all paid for the taxpayers they ignore.
Not to mention that these politicians are living in gated communities so they are immune to the illegal invasion.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#614 Nov 6, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that these politicians are living in gated communities so they are immune to the illegal invasion.
Don't forget about the gates on our borders keeping out all the lovely, talented people who want to come here. We need to loosen things up and get some fresh blood in here - we need some new ideas.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#615 Nov 6, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about the gates on our borders keeping out all the lovely, talented people who want to come here. We need to loosen things up and get some fresh blood in here - we need some new ideas.
New ideas? The people sneaking in are uneducated and for the most part illiterate. The kind of ideas they have, we sure as heck don't need. Ever hear of Rapto?
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#616 Nov 6, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>New ideas? The people sneaking in are uneducated and for the most part illiterate. The kind of ideas they have, we sure as heck don't need. Ever hear of Rapto?
No, I haven't heard of him but I have heard of Fermi, Einstein, Von Steuben and de la Cruz, all of whom immigrate to this country. When we shut out people, we close our mind to new innovations and progress. Sure, not everyone who comes here will make an impact, but some will and who can judge in advance anyone's contribution? If we close out gates off tight, we end up stagnating and the smelting pot of our society rots from the inside out. If you're worried about the illiterate, give a reading test, or better yet, expand education to help people read more better.
So What

Savannah, GA

#617 Nov 6, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't heard of him but I have heard of Fermi, Einstein, Von Steuben and de la Cruz, all of whom immigrate to this country. When we shut out people, we close our mind to new innovations and progress. Sure, not everyone who comes here will make an impact, but some will and who can judge in advance anyone's contribution? If we close out gates off tight, we end up stagnating and the smelting pot of our society rots from the inside out. If you're worried about the illiterate, give a reading test, or better yet, expand education to help people read more better.
For the most part, when people immigrate to this country LEGALLY they do have something to offer the country, such as those new innovations you were talking about. But when they chose to circumvent the immigration laws and sneak over the border of a sovereign nation, they are usually poor and destitute and most importantly, in violation of immigration laws. Every country in this world has immigration laws, not just the U.S. But somehow, the U.S. is the only country asked to just let every Tom, Dick and Mary in this country. Also, because someone managed to sneak over into this country and hide out for 15 years shouldn't entitle them to a damn thing but deportation orders.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#618 Nov 6, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo, aren't we ssspecial. Our chet don't stink either. Bwaaaaajajajaja.
Just more childish insults from an ethnocentric Hispanic. Is it any wonder why we Americans for the rule of wonder don't want to legalize your ethnic group here illegally with that attitude?

Explaining who I am since the claims about me were false is making myself special? Grow up!
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#619 Nov 6, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't heard of him but I have heard of Fermi, Einstein, Von Steuben and de la Cruz, all of whom immigrate to this country. When we shut out people, we close our mind to new innovations and progress. Sure, not everyone who comes here will make an impact, but some will and who can judge in advance anyone's contribution? If we close out gates off tight, we end up stagnating and the smelting pot of our society rots from the inside out. If you're worried about the illiterate, give a reading test, or better yet, expand education to help people read more better.
So in your mind we should allow anyone to migrate to this country in unlimited numbers? Are you out of your mind?

Our quotas for legal immigration are based on OUR needs as a nation and our ability to provide jobs and resources for them that won't negatively impact our own citizens or spiral our population growth out of control. Or don't our own citizens count in your deluded mind?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrant rights group wants El Paso to issue c... 14 min Holla Isabella 3
What is the greatone's live long ambition? 1 hr POS 2
Adrienne Alvarez no longer with KTSM 1 hr cat2009 17
U.S. Border Patrol truck parked on the Texas-Me... 9 hr L Morales 6
El Paso native Debbie Reynolds to get SAG award... 10 hr huey goins 2
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 10 hr Larry 2,246
What is the great one's favorite steak? 11 hr huey goins 12
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NFL 6:28 AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better