Should Petro be Banned from this Forum?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#1805 Feb 20, 2014
POS wrote:
<quoted text> Who thefuck was talking to you? Are you Petro the name theif? Or Petro was banging you in theass, making you defende him? Answer the question you trannyassqueer.
He's DC Dave, Petro's bed mate. He's masochistic and gets depressed if nobody calls him a salami holster or tells him to go finger off at least once a day. Save up a couple of trannny jokes for him every day and he's happy. He's jealous of Petro because he's an anemic with skinny nalquitas that nobody wants a trick from at the truck stop.

He's easy to recognize. His IQ is about the same as Petro's (around 50), and his style is the same. His span of concentration is about one line, or at most one paragraph and his vocabulary is about 90 words, mostly obscene that try to compensate for his lack of machismo. You can recognize him easily by his classless, stupid posts and his United States address--that is really about the only thing that distinguishes him from Petro;he is a border half-breed, but with a similar, old, worn-out, border, culo.hole.
lower valley dave

El Paso, TX

#1806 Feb 20, 2014
Fat Grubby Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>
He's DC Dave, Petro's bed mate. He's masochistic and gets depressed if nobody calls him a salami holster or tells him to go finger off at least once a day. Save up a couple of trannny jokes for him every day and he's happy. He's jealous of Petro because he's an anemic with skinny nalquitas that nobody wants a trick from at the truck stop.
He's easy to recognize. His IQ is about the same as Petro's (around 50), and his style is the same. His span of concentration is about one line, or at most one paragraph and his vocabulary is about 90 words, mostly obscene that try to compensate for his lack of machismo. You can recognize him easily by his classless, stupid posts and his United States address--that is really about the only thing that distinguishes him from Petro;he is a border half-breed, but with a similar, old, worn-out, border, culo.hole.
you need to grow a pair of balls ya puppetsnatch bitch. Or you can get them from EW's dead mom's hand.
Steve

United States

#1807 Feb 20, 2014
Petro, you will never overcome your ADD, you FTG salami holster. Richard Simmons could kick your ass, you miserable fäg. This forum is fortunate that your attention span is so low that you cannot focus on any topic for ore than ten seconds. You have yet to post anything intelligent, coherent with any social redeeming value.

You can't even spell DC's moniker right, you cross-dressing mamon. It's "lower value dave." Got it?

Now get your fast-flattening, tranny nalguitas out to the truck stop. There is a train inside a trailer there waiting for you to pull it.
NRA

El Paso, TX

#1808 Feb 20, 2014
lower valley dave wrote:
<quoted text>you need to grow a pair of balls ya puppetsnatch bitch. Or you can get them from EW's dead mom's hand.
You couldn't grab anything from her cold dead hands.
Conrad and The Topic Gang

El Paso, TX

#1809 Feb 20, 2014
Lawnmoermaster wrote:
Ban
They should ban you. You filthy child predator.
Conrad and The Topic Gang

El Paso, TX

#1810 Feb 20, 2014
NRA wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't grab anything from her cold dead han.
What about your gay fireman son.
Petro

United States

#1811 Feb 20, 2014
Conrad and The Topic Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
What about your gay fireman son.
That was me, Petro, not a fireman, that planted that burning herpes STD in your tranny culo. I got even for the clap you gave me last December.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#1812 Feb 21, 2014
Ban him.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#1813 Feb 21, 2014
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
Ban him.
When you lick on my nutsac tonight, try not to use your teeth!
Psychomaster

Oceanside, CA

#1814 Feb 24, 2014
Ban him.
Pussymaster

El Paso, TX

#1815 Feb 24, 2014
Does anyone else think that the puppet is hard up for another minor puppet or perhaps a very active chihuhua to lick her snatch?
El _OJ

United States

#1816 Feb 24, 2014
Pussymaster wrote:
Does anyone else think that the puppet is hard up for another minor puppet or perhaps a very active chihuhua to lick her snatch?
Yes
dirty bird dave

El Paso, TX

#1817 Feb 24, 2014
Pussymaster wrote:
ese mister, the puppet is currently enjoying a POS and EW ice cream sandwich pie with la puppet in da middle.
Psychomaster

Oceanside, CA

#1818 Feb 25, 2014
Ban him.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#1820 Feb 25, 2014
Psychomaster wrote:
Ban him.
Are you still pre-op or did you get the procedure finalized?
pussycontrol

El Paso, TX

#1821 Feb 25, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still pre-op or did you get the procedure finalized?
Dude!!! Come on now! He's a post op tranny and it was paid for by the VA.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#1822 Feb 26, 2014
I wish he admit to what he is instead of projecting it in his many monikers. Why will he not accept what he is?
EL_OJ

El Paso, TX

#1825 Feb 27, 2014
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
I wish he admit to what he is instead of projecting it in his many monikers. Why will he not accept what he is?
He did admit to being a Chicano and leader of the Reconquista. What part did you not understand.
Please do not touch the children
Fat Grubyy Trucker

United States

#1826 Feb 27, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a psychological defense mechanism called "denial."
“Denial, in ordinary English usage, is asserting that a statement or allegation is not true.[1] The same word, and also abnegation, is used for a psychological defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.[2][3]
The subject may use:
simple denial: deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether
minimisation: admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalization)
projection: admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility by blaming somebody or something else.”
This defense mechanism of denial usually results in exacerbation of the mental disorder and the end result is nearly always committal to forced treatment
For more information, go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial
By the way, you left your skid marked thong at the Petro truck stop last night after we trained your culo.
The Real SJM

El Paso, TX

#1828 Feb 28, 2014
The Real Fat Grubby wrote:
I'm sure that Lawnmowermaster is grateful to you and Petro post # 1825, above,for having proved his point, DC Dave. Now, you and Petro both need to get your nalquitas out to the truck stop to complete the bottom two layers of my sandwich. I just rolled into town with a boner that will lift both of you off the ground. See there, you sociopaths do have a function is life.
I woke up with a boner this morning too. It's some serious wood, a real hard on. Problem is, no one is around to take care of it for me and it would be unseemly to relieve myself. If I don't find someone with a pretty mouth soon, I may end up with a serious case of blue balls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 22,543
Average El Paso Border Patrol agent apprehended... 3 hr NMx 5
Border wait times 4 hr Larry Driscoll 22
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr That Fart Guy 18,274
Rachel Anna Neff: 'El Grito' has been part of U... 13 hr el grito 4
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 13 hr Gasman 566
Ex-empowerment zone chief Phyllis Rawley arrest... (Jul '09) 14 hr El paso jailhouse... 71
•••

Flash Flood Watch for El Paso County was issued at September 15 at 4:54PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

El Paso People Search