6,549 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#1314 Oct 12, 2013
Jesus Christ Central Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You should STFU as well you filthy beaner.
Don't you sound pathetic defending your palo for the night ya smelly snatch.
Dc Dave the fake

El Paso, TX

#1315 Oct 12, 2013
Keep the donkey boy we need the laughs
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#1316 Oct 12, 2013
Jesus Christ Central Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You should STFU as well you filthy beaner.
Lets see if you peepee is big enough for my mouth to shut me up ya fugly joto
Jesus Christ Central Dave

United States

#1317 Oct 12, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see if you peepee is big enough for my mouth to shut me up ya fugly joto
You must be referring to the hood on the outside of your vagina. If you don't know what that means then please ask your mommy if she's still alive.
Joanna Johnson

El Paso, TX

#1318 Oct 12, 2013
Dc Dave the fake wrote:
Keep the donkey boy we need the laughs
Wuz up, we have enough with your mom.

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1319 Oct 13, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see if you peepee is big enough for my mouth to shut me up ya fugly joto
I pizz on your mom
Pupppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1320 Oct 13, 2013
Keep voting, our voices will be heard.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1321 Oct 15, 2013
The sooner the better.
New World Order sucks

El Paso, TX

#1322 Oct 15, 2013
I believe Petro doesn't have a real job like alot of us here. I have a feeling he is living off of the government and gets a paycheck every month for doing whatever it is he does.(annoy people).
But banning him I don't think is the right thing to do. Even though he has nothing to offer as in real information, he has a right to be that way.
Remember, the constitution's freedom of speech was not to protect the truth but also the lies and ignorance and hate. Just like the kkk has a right to protest or be heard, so does Petro.
Not sure if he/she likes being compared to the kkk but he/she has a right to his opinion right or wrong. Best thing to do is ignore him/her unless he/she has something of value to offer.
Ignore the ignorant, it's just a waste of time.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#1323 Oct 15, 2013
New World Order sucks wrote:
I believe Petro doesn't have a real job like alot of us here. I have a feeling he is living off of the government and gets a paycheck every month for doing whatever it is he does.(annoy people).
But banning him I don't think is the right thing to do. Even though he has nothing to offer as in real information, he has a right to be that way.
Remember, the constitution's freedom of speech was not to protect the truth but also the lies and ignorance and hate. Just like the kkk has a right to protest or be heard, so does Petro.
Not sure if he/she likes being compared to the kkk but he/she has a right to his opinion right or wrong. Best thing to do is ignore him/her unless he/she has something of value to offer.
Ignore the ignorant, it's just a waste of time.
We can take a lesson from the movies here. Watch "The legend of Bagger Vance" or "The legend of Billie Jean." Petro is not here that often anymore and his name/work is attributed to a lot of other posters. His legend is so powerful that anything off topic or misguided is automatically attributed to him. It's meme theory in spades.
New World Order sucks

El Paso, TX

#1324 Oct 15, 2013
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
We can take a lesson from the movies here. Watch "The legend of Bagger Vance" or "The legend of Billie Jean." Petro is not here that often anymore and his name/work is attributed to a lot of other posters. His legend is so powerful that anything off topic or misguided is automatically attributed to him. It's meme theory in spades.
I think you can't stick your theory in your culo.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#1325 Oct 15, 2013
New World Order sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you can't stick your theory in your culo.
Go stufu your mama. I don't need your bean eating insults or your self loathing. I have enough problems trying to catch the dog who keeps pissing and crapping in my garden.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1326 Oct 15, 2013
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!!!

Petro is another word for moron. Or if you may, idiot. Other might disagree and say stupid. The majority might vote for imbecile. Some people in the East coast might say dumbazz. My vote is pendejo.
Wet Neck

El Paso, TX

#1327 Oct 16, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!!!
Petro is another word for moron. Or if you may, idiot. Other might disagree and say stupid. The majority might vote for imbecile. Some people in the East coast might say dumbazz. My vote is pendejo.
Dumbass this poll was closed a long time ago with The Great Petro winning . your wasting everybodys time.
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#1328 Oct 16, 2013
Wet Neck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass this poll was closed a long time ago with The Great Petro winning . your wasting everybodys time.
There you go again crying like some little bitch.
POS

Netherlands

#1329 Oct 16, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again crying like some little bitch.
You would know what a crying bitch sounds like, you hear yourself everyday, you cowardasstranny.
Dc Dave the fake

El Paso, TX

#1330 Oct 16, 2013
Wet Neck wrote:
<quoted text>
Crying? Did the donkeys reject you?
POS

Netherlands

#1331 Oct 16, 2013
Wet Neck wrote:
<quoted text>
The only poll that is closed is the one in your culo.
Dc Dave the fake

El Paso, TX

#1332 Oct 16, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>The only poll that is closed is the one in your culo.
That would have to be one large pol
New World Order sucks

El Paso, TX

#1333 Oct 17, 2013
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
Go stufu your mama. I don't need your bean eating insults or your self loathing. I have enough problems trying to catch the dog who keeps pissing and crapping in my garden.
The reply you replied to was not mine. It was some goofball trying to pose as me. Nothing new. When the truth gets out, the ignorant will reply, they are just pawns in the NWO anyway and they don't even know it.
Peace Bob.
The real NWO sucks.
TRUST IN JESUS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Border Legend 15 min Texas Legends 1
News Scabies not a big deal, officials say (Mar '09) 16 min eyeballs 22
El Paso Men who wear sandals are disgusting 41 min eyes of texas 14
Federal judges ordered to seize bank accounts f... 6 hr eyes of texas 28
News Crime of the Week: Man armed with knife robs co... 6 hr eyes of texas 4
News City of El Paso sets schedule for public budget... 6 hr eyes of texas 2
News El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, NM govern... 6 hr eyes of texas 12
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE