6,750 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Macho Pinchi

El Paso, TX

#986 Mar 8, 2013
Ted Bell wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, now your fantasizing about your poor dead mother? What a shame.
You need to bury your dead mother and no more sex with her!!!
Victorymaster

Oceanside, CA

#987 Mar 8, 2013
Looks like the survey passed the 1,000 mark. Will you all join me by notifying the management. Thanks
xxxxx

El Paso, TX

#988 Mar 8, 2013
Increase your medications, you collective bunch of psychotic Jeffrey Dahmer clones! God all mighty! Shhheash!
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#989 Mar 9, 2013
Send e-mails, get this sicko banned.
Que

El Paso, TX

#990 Mar 11, 2013
This poll is now open
Macho Pinchi

El Paso, TX

#991 Mar 12, 2013
Don't ban my joto
Mexicant

El Paso, TX

#992 Mar 12, 2013
The Great Petro at the Donkey Show!!!
What

El Paso, TX

#993 Mar 12, 2013
Mexicant wrote:
The Great Petro at the Donkey Show!!!
I read that some evil mexican made you cry over the weekend.

jaja jaj ja ha ha jaja
What

El Paso, TX

#994 Mar 12, 2013
After he made me cry
Ted Bell

El Paso, TX

#995 Mar 13, 2013
Yes ban Petro the donkey boy
JWR USMC

El Monte, CA

#996 Mar 13, 2013
No
Mexicant

El Paso, TX

#998 Mar 14, 2013
Yes
Petro Worthless POS

Fort Worth, TX

#999 Mar 14, 2013
Yes
Leprechaunmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1000 Mar 14, 2013
They need to ban cowardly hate cancers that serve no purpose but to bait naive ignorant haters. They need to ban people that defame innocent people and veterans in an attempt to spread their hate for their own inadequacies and failings.
USADD214

El Paso, TX

#1001 Mar 14, 2013
Leprechaunmaster wrote:
They need to ban cowardly hate cancers that serve no purpose but to bait naive ignorant haters. They need to ban people that defame innocent people and veterans in an attempt to spread their hate for their own inadequacies and failings.
You are no more a veteran than half of the "vet" bums pan handling for money around the El Paso area.
Your manners on these forums is apparent that you had never had any type of military training you ugly pos.
Now step back and check yourself before you another one of your hate filled post you leprechaun fool.
Jose Rockerfellow

United States

#1002 Mar 14, 2013
Petro super pac votes No
Doctor Coocooey

El Paso, TX

#1003 Mar 14, 2013
Make sure all your doors and windows are locked tonight and check underneth your beds because Petro might be waiting to get you.
Supreme Chicano Commander

El Paso, TX

#1004 Mar 14, 2013
Leprechaunmaster wrote:
The jails and penitentiaries in Oceanside California need to stop giving internet access to incarcerated pedophiles!

I wish they would put puppetmaster in with the general population, MS-13 or the Aztecas would take care of him real quick.
papadiablo

United States

#1005 Mar 15, 2013
Dang this forum sucks. You all really have nothing good to say and it's obvious that most of you have the mentality of a five year old. By the way, if you look up domain info on a proxy server it's just showing spoofed info. A proxy server cloaks the info of the true server which means it may say cali but in reality it's at another location. Just an fyi for ya! One last thing, sorry to hear about your rep that got busted on the dui charge. Seeing as shes head of the thics committee you'd think she'd know better. I heard the officer say she didn't once ask about how the others were! She was just worried about losing her credentials and being embarrassed. El Paso's dwi problem runs much deeper yhan just the surface roots and soon the tree will begin to feel the effects! P.S. this isn't the idiot who hijacked the thread with a million name's, it's just an ol boy from the south that feels bad when El Paso is addressed for alwaus being screwed up.
DC Dave

United States

#1006 Mar 15, 2013
papadiablo wrote:
Dang this forum sucks. You all really have nothing good to say and it's obvious that most of you have the mentality of a five year old. By the way, if you look up domain info on a proxy server it's just showing spoofed info. A proxy server cloaks the info of the true server which means it may say cali but in reality it's at another location. Just an fyi for ya! One last thing, sorry to hear about your rep that got busted on the dui charge. Seeing as shes head of the thics committee you'd think she'd know better. I heard the officer say she didn't once ask about how the others were! She was just worried about losing her credentials and being embarrassed. El Paso's dwi problem runs much deeper yhan just the surface roots and soon the tree will begin to feel the effects! P.S. this isn't the idiot who hijacked the thread with a million name's, it's just an ol boy from the south that feels bad when El Paso is addressed for alwaus being screwed up.
Thanks for the info papadildo child molesting yahoo cracker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Are illegal Mexicans really: 12 min huey goins 4
News Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso (Nov '08) 1 hr huey goins 1,766
News El Paso man to be executed Aug. 20 for slayings... (Apr '09) 9 hr Jessica 252
Is Las Cruces too far to go shopping 20 hr butters_ 5
News El Paso police investigate shots fired in Lower... 20 hr eyes of texas 5
News Man wanted in connection with West El Paso burg... 21 hr huey goins 15
News U.S. Marshals searching for escaped La Tuna pri... 21 hr butters_ 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages