Red

El Paso, TX

#430 Nov 13, 2012
NO little Petro too much STDs

Stop crying
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#431 Nov 14, 2012
The Eddy County Sheriff's Department is investigating after human remains were found near of Carlsbad, NM. The remains were found at Brantley Lake north of Carlsbad.

New Mexico State Police said the remains were found in a "30 foot by 30 foot dry lake bed by some hikers in an area commonly known as Champion Bay."
The remains have been taken to the Medical Examiner's office in Albuquerque for identification and cause of death."]

I wonder if these are the bones of Petro? identification to be difficult as there were more than several identity cards on the body.
red fart winkle

El Paso, TX

#432 Nov 14, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
The Eddy County Sheriff's Department is investigating after human remains were found near of Carlsbad, NM. The remains were found at Brantley Lake north of Carlsbad.
New Mexico State Police said the remains were found in a "30 foot by 30 foot dry lake bed by some hikers in an area commonly known as Champion Bay."
The remains have been taken to the Medical Examiner's office in Albuquerque for identification and cause of death."]
I wonder if these are the bones of Petro? identification to be difficult as there were more than several identity cards on the body.
Let's hope that it is petro and homosexual kool arrow. I am tired of their pendejadas.
Debbie

El Paso, TX

#433 Nov 14, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
It's not him because I had drinks with Petro last weekend. He was a gentleman at first but he tried to grab my buns when I went to the bathroom. He's a great guy, though, and very generous.
Fat Grubby Trucker

Arlington, TX

#434 Nov 14, 2012
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not him because I had drinks with Petro last weekend. He was a gentleman at first but he tried to grab my buns when I went to the bathroom. He's a great guy, though, and very generous.
Debbie is another name for Petro, flattering himself again. He does not grab girls' buns--he likes us fat grubby truckers, but you have to watch him or he'll follow little boys into the restroom and try to fondle them. He is neither generous or great, and his BJs at the Petro Truck Stop are only mediocre for a tranny.
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

#435 Nov 14, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
Did they find a wig and high heels? Or maybe a purse? If they did, it could be the great pendejo.
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

#436 Nov 15, 2012
Lots of rain means many lawns have to be mowed.
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

#437 Nov 15, 2012
70% what does that mean?

More lawns to mow. Poor mother has mow all those lawns and fatboy sits on his fat butt eating chips.
Red

El Paso, TX

#438 Nov 15, 2012
Lawnmaster wrote:
70% what does that mean?
More lawns to mow. Poor mother has mow all those lawns and fatboy sits on his fat butt eating chips.
But was its mother or its dad Walter Mercado
SupremeChicanoCo mmander

El Paso, TX

#439 Nov 15, 2012
Red wrote:
<quoted text>
But was its mothealter Mercado
then he would be rich, pendejo. Do you really want me to waste my time and make you cry again.answer the question
lol

El Monte, CA

#440 Nov 15, 2012
It talks to itself.
Red

El Paso, TX

#441 Nov 15, 2012
SupremeChicanoCommander wrote:
<quoted text>
then he would be rich, pendejo. Do you really want me to waste my time and make you cry again.answer the question
Yes make me cry I need a break from laughing hey make up a new name!!!
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

#442 Nov 16, 2012
We should all put money in pool to purchase his mother a riding lawn mower and put him on a diet.
SupremeChicanoCo mmander

El Paso, TX

#443 Nov 16, 2012
Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes make me cry I need a break from laughing hey make up a new name!!!
Sometimes people laugh to hide the tears.
lol

United States

#444 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Sometimes people laugh to hide the tears.
Like your dad when you were shot out of your mommies cannon.
SupremeChicanoCo mmander

El Monte, CA

#445 Nov 16, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Like your dad when you were shot out of your mommies cannon.
No, like when your Dad caught your Mom in bed with a black man.
SupremeChicanoCo mmander

El Monte, CA

#446 Nov 16, 2012
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not him because I had drinks with Petro last weekend. He was a gentleman at first but he tried to grab my buns when I went to the bathHe's a great guy, though, and very generous.
Did he try and grab your moms butt too or sisters
lol

United States

#447 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
No, like when your Dad caught your Mom in bed with a black man.
Stop crying you pos. I wonder why you're angry with blacks???
SupremeChicanoCo mmander

El Monte, CA

#448 Nov 16, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Stop crying you pos. I wonder why you're angryacks??
Not me,your dad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff warns of threats from ISIS, says Qurans... 10 min Frontier resident 1
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 23 min Waco 1909 22,546
Bigger than Football 51 min Nail on the head 1
Border wait times 1 hr El taxo collector 23
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Liberal forever 18,280
Average El Paso Border Patrol agent apprehended... 2 hr The eyes of Texas 6
Rachel Anna Neff: 'El Grito' has been part of U... 22 hr el grito 4
•••

Flash Flood Watch for El Paso County was issued at September 16 at 5:13AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••