No more Loyal lights
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Becky Martinez

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 26, 2013
My husband and I have lived in the Los Paseos neighborhood for 16 years. The Loya light show causes complete chaos and disrupts our lives.

It begins on Halloween when he sets up screens to show scary movies and continues throughout the Christmas season. We now approach the holidays with feelings of dread because we know the entire neighborhood is about to be taken hostage.

There is a large group of neighbors that are fed up and trying to understand how 10,000 people are being allowed to come onto our streets every holiday season. It is only a matter of time before someone running across Montwood or Bob Mitchell gets hit by a car.
DON CHANKLASOS

El Paso, TX

#2 Nov 27, 2013
Becky Martinez wrote:
My husband and I have lived in the Los Paseos neighborhood for 16 years. The Loya light show causes complete chaos and disrupts our lives.
It begins on Halloween when he sets up screens to show scary movies and continues throughout the Christmas season. We now approach the holidays with feelings of dread because we know the entire neighborhood is about to be taken hostage.
There is a large group of neighbors that are fed up and trying to understand how 10,000 people are being allowed to come onto our streets every holiday season. It is only a matter of time before someone running across Montwood or Bob Mitchell gets hit by a car.
Dear Becky! it is so sad that we El Pasoans have to share this city with people like you! and your neighbors are No Exception! There is nothing in this God Forsaken City because of complainers like you and your neighbors.
Every time someone comes up with some good idea or try's to liven up our spirits with some good holiday cheer, people like you start complaining about everything.
The streets of El Paso belong to everybody! for the exception of those Snobs that live in gated neighborhoods in certain sections of the city.
I doubt that you even have a pet dog because it would bark at you.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 27, 2013
DON CHANKLASOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Becky! it is so sad that we El Pasoans have to share this city with people like you! and your neighbors are No Exception! There is nothing in this God Forsaken City because of complainers like you and your neighbors.
Every time someone comes up with some good idea or try's to liven up our spirits with some good holiday cheer, people like you start complaining about everything.
The streets of El Paso belong to everybody! for the exception of those Snobs that live in gated neighborhoods in certain sections of the city.
Good point you made Don. Some people just like to complain no matter what. Now that Becky gal you responded to. Well she more than likely complains when her husband gives her to much or complains when he give her to little. Hell she gets her rocks of by complaining
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#4 Nov 27, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> Good point you made Don. Some people just like to complain no matter what. Now that Becky gal you responded to. Well she more than likely complains when her husband gives her to much or complains when he give her to little. Hell she gets her rocks of by complaining
Chill the F...k out you ranting homosexual
Humbuggery

Pinehill, NM

#5 Nov 27, 2013
DON CHANKLASOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know Fred Loya Insurance, LP has an F RATING with the El Paso Better Business Bureau. An F RATING. I don't see how anybody could enjoy the light show knowing that, especially if they are a Fred Loya Insurance, LP customer. I say nuts to that!
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 27, 2013
Bundles of pot fell from the sky over San Diego, arriving in an airdrop from a plane that originated in Mexico, federal officials said Tuesday.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents seized more than 260 pounds of marijuana bundled and tied to a metal cage from a field near Brown Field Airport, less than two miles north of the U.S-Mexico border.

Agents said the marijuana was delivered to a drop location north of the airport around 4:15 a.m. Monday by an ultra-light aircraft.

The bundles of pot were tied to a cage used to hold cargo in that type of aircraft, officials said.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#8 Nov 27, 2013
I love this GD light show! There are so many hot babes and MILF's who go there, many of them with sweet cheeks. You can scope out a lot of tail while you wait for the show to begin. Plus, it gets to packed that you can brush against the backsides of these hot broads too. Sometimes the women wear these spandex leggings and you not only get a great show of their hot buns, but you can cup and squeeze them in the crowd. I would not be so bold as to hump them through my pants so they could feel mu stiffie, but I do grope and fondle and good the butt cheeks. They feel so nice too, in the palms of your hands.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 27, 2013
huey goins wrote:
Bundles of pot fell from the sky over San Diego, arriving in an airdrop from a plane that originated in Mexico, federal officials said Tuesday.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents seized more than 260 pounds of marijuana bundled and tied to a metal cage from a field near Brown Field Airport, less than two miles north of the U.S-Mexico border.
Agents said the marijuana was delivered to a drop location north of the airport around 4:15 a.m. Monday by an ultra-light aircraft.
The bundles of pot were tied to a cage used to hold cargo in that type of aircraft, officials said.
They should send the Mexican government a bill for littering. What a farce dumping their so called want to be low grade marijuana on San Diego county. I can't believe anyone can smoke and enjoy that $hit. Marijuana needs to bee de criminalized and made legal to anyone over 21 years old just like alcohol. By the way to get back to the subject of the topic. What the hell does your post have to do with Fred Loya's Christmas light display? Was it his marijuana they dumped in the USA?

Location hidden

#10 Nov 27, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>Chill the F...k out you ranting homosexual
You keep forgetting to put Daffy Duck with your postings. that right there gives away your not the real Rolling Papers. But just some name stealing punk
Wendy Holman

El Paso, TX

#11 Nov 29, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> You keep forgetting to put Daffy Duck with your postings. that right there gives away your not the real Rolling Papers. But just some name stealing punk
Are you going to be out there tonight? I want to go but Jack Frost is nipping about. A few tokes on a freshly rolled blunt would keep me warm.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 30, 2013
Wendy Holman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to be out there tonight? I want to go but Jack Frost is nipping about. A few tokes on a freshly rolled blunt would keep me warm.
Are you crazy smoking pot outside in public in this backward state of Texas is not a good idea. I herd they give you the electric chair and sentence you to 30 in jail after that No Thanks. Marijuana needs to be decriminalized and made legal like they did in Washington state in every state in the union and its territories. Now as for Fred Loya's Christmas ( not Holiday) lights and neighbors not happy about it. Well that's just the way they roll here in El Paso drinkin driving beaking bottles discarding used diapers cleaning out their cars where ever and just plain trashing up the place where ever when ever they go. And it is free cost nothing and that attracts carloads of free be moochers in this town. Like last this past week giving away turkeys to the needy hell they could give away 25 million turkeys and sill run short of them around here cause there free. So just kick back and make the best of it and enjoy the lights remember its free and doesn't cost you anything
POS

El Paso, TX

#13 Nov 30, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> Are you crazy smoking pot outside in public in this backward state of Texas is not a good idea. I herd they give you the electric chair and sentence you to 30 in jail after that No Thanks. Marijuana needs to be decriminalized and made legal like they did in Washington state in every state in the union and its territories. Now as for Fred Loya's Christmas ( not Holiday) lights and neighbors not happy about it. Well that's just the way they roll here in El Paso drinkin driving beaking bottles discarding used diapers cleaning out their cars where ever and just plain trashing up the place where ever when ever they go. And it is free cost nothing and that attracts carloads of free be moochers in this town. Like last this past week giving away turkeys to the needy hell they could give away 25 million turkeys and sill run short of them around here cause there free. So just kick back and make the best of it and enjoy the lights remember its free and doesn't cost you anything
Are the donkeys on the peoples lawns relatives of D-ip C-hit Duh'ave and his fiance?
Leroy Williams

El Paso, TX

#14 Nov 30, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> Are you crazy smoking pot outside in public in this backward state of Texas is not a good idea. I herd they give you the electric chair and sentence you to 30 in jail after that No Thanks. Marijuana needs to be decriminalized and made legal like they did in Washington state in every state in the union and its territories. Now as for Fred Loya's Christmas ( not Holiday) lights and neighbors not happy about it. Well that's just the way they roll here in El Paso drinkin driving beaking bottles discarding used diapers cleaning out their cars where ever and just plain trashing up the place where ever when ever they go. And it is free cost nothing and that attracts carloads of free be moochers in this town. Like last this past week giving away turkeys to the needy hell they could give away 25 million turkeys and sill run short of them around here cause there free. So just kick back and make the best of it and enjoy the lights remember its free and doesn't cost you anything
I went last night because I always take the family on opening night. It was a rather mundane show this year with no real insight. However, there were a lot of hot women there, many of them with horny butt cheeks. I sidled up to one afterward while I sipped my hot chocolate to get a good peek at her sweet buns. My wife shot me a dirty look so I couldn't linger. But I did get one hell of an eyeful. And you're right about smoking the grass - the cops are all over the place there.
Rolling Papers

United States

#15 Nov 30, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Are the donkeys on the peoples lawns relatives of D-ip C-hit Duh'ave and his fiance?
No, that midget lawnjockey is actually your POS tranny mom.
Rolling Papers

United States

#16 Nov 30, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
You make no sense you flamer, you're supposed to inhale the weed through you mouth and not your culo you flaming up joto.
DcDavethefake

El Paso, TX

#17 Nov 30, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>You make no sense you flamer, you're supposed to inhale the weed through you mouth and not your culo you flaming up joto.
No Ms.Culo:

He does not smoke you and your bi...tch does and he does not steal names
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#18 Nov 30, 2013
I might go tonight but I'm not sure. I'd like to hear from the man about all the women with hot rears before I make up my mind. Was there any spandex wearing babes there? Is it pretty much a free-for-all with bun grabbing, like a meat market? Or is it more discrete and reserved? Also, was there any mooning or did you just scope out the tight buns in jeans? I'm less concerned with the actual light show and more interested in hearing about the sweet cheeks on display.
POS

United States

#19 Nov 30, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>No, that midget lawnjockey is actually your POS tranny mom.
I hurt your feelings and now you're crying, Aaaahahahaha

Location hidden

#20 Nov 30, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>You make no sense you flamer, you're supposed to inhale the weed through you mouth and not your culo you flaming up joto.
Question how many names do you steal a day would you guess? Everyone can tell that you have a pretty simple mind with you post. Your vocabulary pretty much consist of joto, flamer, culo, on every simple simmon post you put on this El Paso forum. You are always forgetting the Daffy Duck. Whats up with that ?
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#21 Nov 30, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> Question how many names do you steal a day would you guess? Everyone can tell that you have a pretty simple mind with you post. Your vocabulary pretty much consist of joto, flamer, culo, on every simple simmon post you put on this El Paso forum. You are always forgetting the Daffy Duck. Whats up with that ?
So are you going tonight? There's still time to get to one of the shows and Saturday night usually means a lot of tail. Some of these MILF's show up with their family but when they're wearing skin tight pants to show off their hot buns, it means they're looking for some attention if you know what I mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New American National Anthem Vote Yes or No (Dec '12) 25 min BigD 49
News 1 dead, 1 injured after boat goes over Lake Pal... 10 hr Superb Wet Farts 7
blm Sat Greasy Farts Food 3
The World To End 9/23/2017? Sat Farts Save Lives 3
News Looming DACA renewal deadline creates confusion,a Sat Fart line 2
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sat Fart world 24,522
How Many Mexicans Got Kilt in the Earthquake Sat Funeral fart 7

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages