Socorro City COuncil indictments

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Seems that Jesse Gandara and his side partner Refugio Orta are now indicted for theft over $1,500 and under $20,000 for using a city car for a trip and then turning around and requesting reimbursement for the trip. This is another black eye for Socorro and their city government. Time to run both of them out on a rail after tarring and feathering them.

Another bad Gandara.
Abdul Rachman

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 15, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Seems that Jesse Gandara and his side partner Refugio Orta are now indicted for theft over $1,500 and under $20,000 for using a city car for a trip and then turning around and requesting reimbursement for the trip. This is another black eye for Socorro and their city government. Time to run both of them out on a rail after tarring and feathering them.
Another bad Gandara.
How racist must you be to bring "black" into this? I don't like corruption either but race has nothing to do with it.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Abdul Rachman wrote:
<quoted text>
How racist must you be to bring "black" into this? I don't like corruption either but race has nothing to do with it.
May all your virgins have the clap, diarrhea and syphilis.
Aah NOT

Garza García, Mexico

#4 Mar 16, 2013
I believe he meant black as in a bruise not being racially insensitive or insulting
Really lol

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 19, 2013
Abdul Rachman wrote:
<quoted text>
How racist must you be to bring "black" into this? I don't like corruption either but race has nothing to do with it.
Are you really that stupid.
jesse gandara

El Paso, TX

#6 Mar 20, 2013
I think that this is the first of many charges that will be against jesse and his mongrol hoard. Madrid and garcia are next. How many more gandara's are there? the jail is already full of them.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Now Orta and Gandara are processed maybe when their trials come up later this year or next a good jury can be picked and find them guilty and stupid.
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#8 Mar 20, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Now Orta and Gandara are processed maybe when their trials come up later this year or next a good jury can be picked and find them guilty and stupid.
I already contacted the department of judicial affairs to tell them that I would be willing to serve on a jury. They took my name and number but they seem preoccupied with the city hall demolition coming up. Everyone is working out of boxes and on their smart phones.
really

El Paso, TX

#9 Mar 20, 2013
David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
I already contacted the department of judicial affairs to tell them that I would be willing to serve on a jury. They took my name and number but they seem preoccupied with the city hall demolition coming up. Everyone is working out of boxes and on their smart phones.
Like they would really pick you, it doesn't work that way
SocorroTx Transplant

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Mar 28, 2013
DUH! City of El Paso has nothing to do with this. El Paso County does. The Sheriff's Office investigated this matter by request of a Socorro Council member. Ay gente de Socorro, por eso the City of Socorro will never get ahead with mentality de some of you! Go ahead....... give me your best shot!
DC Dave

United States

#11 Mar 28, 2013
SocorroTx Transplant wrote:
DUH! City of El Paso has nothing to do with this. El Paso County does. The Sheriff's Office investigated this matter by request of a Socorro Council member. Ay gente de Socorro, por eso the City of Socorro will never get ahead with mentality de some of you! Go ahead....... give me your best shot!
Try speaking English you mexicant pendejo frijole.
SocorroTx Transplant

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Some of us are fluent in many languages...but you did understand! BTW, fluent means can talk or read other languages
SocorroTx Transplant

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Mar 28, 2013
ONE FLAG/ONE COUNTRY - USA! This VATOCAN!
dumb dave

El Paso, TX

#14 Mar 28, 2013
Well dumb dave is now the scapegoat for criminal jesse. He will take the hit for crimainal jesse using city letterhead for drumming up votes, all of the very few he will get. Mostly from the people he bribed. My vote goes to chito bowling
insider

El Paso, TX

#15 May 7, 2013
Well just when little jesse and his lowlife friends could go no lower, yesterday they tried to have rene rodriguez taken off the ballot just like they did with anthony gandara. but to no avail. Is jesse that stupid or desperate I don't know which. Get it through your thick ignorant pot head jesse you and maggot madrid are gone. Bad karma is going to come back at you ten fold.
Que

El Paso, TX

#16 May 7, 2013
insider wrote:
Well just when little jesse and his lowlife friends could go no lower, yesterday they tried to have rene rodriguez taken off the ballot just like they did with anthony gandara. but to no avail. Is jesse that stupid or desperate I don't know which. Get it through your thick ignorant pot head jesse you and maggot madrid are gone. Bad karma is going to come back at you ten fold.
Are you that chichona that works in the Socorro city hall building?
uff

El Paso, TX

#17 May 7, 2013
Que wrote:
<quoted text>Are you that chichona that works in the Socorro city hall building?
Yu know you would tap that in a hearbeat
elgavilan

United States

#18 May 8, 2013
insider wrote:
Well just when little jesse and his lowlife friends could go no lower, yesterday they tried to have rene rodriguez taken off the ballot just like they did with anthony gandara. but to no avail. Is jesse that stupid or desperate I don't know which. Get it through your thick ignorant pot head jesse you and maggot madrid are gone. Bad karma is going to come back at you ten fold.
I'm not surprised at all. Why do you think they had that "cinco de Mayo fiesta". it was a political "fiesta" for the whole council. Of course using or tax monies!
Que

El Paso, TX

#19 May 8, 2013
uff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yu know you would tap that in a hearbeat
Heck yeah!!! Are you her?
how funny

El Paso, TX

#20 May 8, 2013
jesse and his cronies think they are so powerful but here they are triyng to disqualify an 81 year old man, a fat dumbass, and a 24 year old obese kid. If they felt that they would really win they wouldn't bother to kick them out. Theyre soooo scared theyre actually block walking, callin peple, and sending mail. the mity gandaras are shitting bricks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill by U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke would help El P... 1 hr huey goins 14
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr fubar 22,918
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 3 hr Larry 2,184
Mexican Consulate in El Paso warns of possible ... 5 hr huey goins 11
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Fossilfarts 549
Ever been caught masturbating? 11 hr Ted Simmons 9
Possible Mass Shooting Stopped by Armed Citizen? 11 hr Y QUE 22
El Paso Dating
Find my Match

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:02 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:02PM
Josh Brent not expected to play this week
Yahoo! Sports 1:04 PM
Texans' Mallett done, Fitzpatrick starts
Bleacher Report 1:20 PM
Fitzpatrick Announced as Starter vs. Titans
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Zach Mettenberger sends himself to selfie rehab
Bleacher Report 5:21 PM
Odell Beckham Jr. Seeking Giants Rookie Record for 100-Yard Games