First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#21 Sep 30, 2012
I just realized how stupid most of you are. This should have never occurred and now the officer died. How do you support such nonsense and laugh at things like this? Officers go above and beyond the call of duty and I respect that. Grow up stupid people and respect these officers who risk their lives everyday. Now about his mom? Imagine how she feels now?!? God bless the officers family for their loss.

Location hidden

#22 Sep 30, 2012
snatchos grande wrote:
http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/new s/update-officer-attacked-afte r-confronting-3-people/nSMhG/

This is too funny!
You are a stupid person.

Location hidden

#23 Sep 30, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text>What was his mommy doing at the scene?
Caring for her son that she loves and gave birth to.

Location hidden

#24 Sep 30, 2012
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>He's crapping you negative. The mother showed up after he was beaten senseless by two young PUNKS. The boys in blue deserve our undying support because as one who served, I know the risks and the dangers. Anyone who would dare to assault a fellow officer has no BALLS and deserves to be locked under the jail.
In this case, the death penalty.

Location hidden

#25 Sep 30, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't your son a gay fireman? Man STFU already!!!
It doesn't matter if they are gay or not, they save lives.

Location hidden

#26 Sep 30, 2012
Afghan - Iraq Vet wrote:
When you think your life is coming to a end, You will also cry for your Mommy.
True!
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#27 Oct 1, 2012
Educated What wrote:
I just realized how stupid most of you are. This should have never occurred and now the officer died. How do you support such nonsense and laugh at things like this? Officers go above and beyond the call of duty and I respect that. Grow up stupid people and respect these officers who risk their lives everyday. Now about his mom? Imagine how she feels now?!? God bless the officers family for their loss.
This dude is still alive. He's in the hospital but not dead. He's still breathing. I think you mistook him for Yvonne Caldera, who died suddenly last week after years of boozing, mooning, flashing and other unseemly behavior. This officer lives on.

Location hidden

#28 Oct 1, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>This dude is still alive. He's in the hospital but not dead. He's still breathing. I think you mistook him for Yvonne Caldera, who died suddenly last week after years of boozing, mooning, flashing and other unseemly behavior. This officer lives on.
I hope he lives man! But theses idiots post a lot of nonsense.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#29 Oct 1, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he lives man! But theses idiots post a lot of nonsense.
No one was asking for your opinion ya flamer!
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#30 Oct 1, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter if they are gay or not, they save lives.
Only a true homosexual such as yourself would know that. God bless you you out of the closet proud gay man.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#31 Oct 1, 2012
<quoted text> Only a true homosexual such as yourself would know that. God bless you you out of the closet proud gay man.
I'm not gay nor have I ever been. In the service, I refused to even look at my comrades in the shower. Lots of times I saw guys checking out my package and eyeing my buns but I refused to look down. If anyone tried to proposition me, I told them to get with someone else if they were going to stang it.
babymaker

El Paso, TX

#32 Oct 1, 2012
snatchos grande wrote:
http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/new s/update-officer-attacked-afte r-confronting-3-people/nSMhG/
This is too funny!
..........E-JO-LA...Where do you people come from? This is a fellow human being......Officer, may GOD be with you

Location hidden

#33 Oct 1, 2012
<quoted text>No one was asking for your opinion ya flamer!
Stupid people.

Location hidden

#34 Oct 1, 2012
<quoted text>Only a true homosexual such as yourself would know that. God bless you you out of the closet proud gay man.
Stupid people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Liberal forever 18,561
One person drowns in Northeast El Paso 1 hr cat2009 3
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 6 hr Gasman 573
Police arrest man who allegedly exposed himself... 20 hr L Morales 5
Maria Garcia 20 hr huey goins 1
Rabedeaux Dead 20 hr huey goins 1
Mountain View Restaurants 23 hr L Morales 5
•••
•••
El Paso Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••