eppd officer cries for mommy after getting beatdown!

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
snatchos grande

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 27, 2012
say what

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 27, 2012
snatchos grande wrote:
http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/new s/update-officer-attacked-afte r-confronting-3-people/nSMhG/
This is too funny!
What was his mommy doing at the scene?
JWRussell

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text>What was his mommy doing at the scene?
He's crapping you negative. The mother showed up after he was beaten senseless by two young PUNKS. The boys in blue deserve our undying support because as one who served, I know the risks and the dangers. Anyone who would dare to assault a fellow officer has no BALLS and deserves to be locked under the jail.
Camera

El Paso, TX

#4 Sep 27, 2012
The camera will SHOW all and proove innocense of the one attacked and confronted first
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#5 Sep 27, 2012
Camera wrote:
The camera will SHOW all and proove innocense of the one attacked and confronted first
hey douche bag if you have video then turn it over to the district attorney's office. The only thing you have stupid is a bad imagination.
say what

El Paso, TX

#6 Sep 27, 2012
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
He's crapping you negative. The mother showed up after he was beaten senseless by two young PUNKS. The boys in blue deserve our undying support because as one who served, I know the risks and the dangers. Anyone who would dare to assault a fellow officer has no BALLS and deserves to be locked under the jail.
Isn't your son a gay fireman? Man STFU already!!!
What

El Paso, TX

#7 Sep 27, 2012
Two on one is hardly a beat down.
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#8 Sep 27, 2012
What wrote:
Two on one is hardly a beat down.
It is if the person on the ground it out and unable to defend himself. The officer has a cracked skull bone, high level brain concussion and several facial fractures.

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#9 Sep 28, 2012
When you think your life is coming to a end, You will also cry for your Mommy.
What

El Paso, TX

#10 Sep 28, 2012
Point I was making is, two on one, is not a fight, it is an assault. One on one, I'm sure the outcome would have been much different.
JWRussell

United States

#11 Sep 28, 2012
What wrote:
Point I was making is, two on one, is not a fight, it is an assault. One on one, I'm sure the outcome would have been much different.
Maybe not as the force has really lowered their standards to remain adequately staffed. They accept all sorts now, including some that are sort of namby-pamby and can't use their dukes to defend themselves.
Another View

Palmer, TX

#12 Sep 28, 2012
This assault is another example of "crime free" El Paso. If the victim had not been a police officer, it probably would have not made the news or even the police blotter. City, County and District prosecutors often decline what they consider "petty crimes" because it is politically expedient and consistent with Chamber of Commerce of objectives. They brush aside many crimes of gangs and street vandals as being petty and insignificant. Some cases where there are no arrests, or are declined by prosecutors, do not count on the crime rate statistics. Many victims of such crimes do not even report them, especially if the victim does not seek medical treatment.
Petro Alert

Palmer, TX

#13 Sep 28, 2012
snatchos grande wrote:
http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/new s/update-officer-attacked-afte r-confronting-3-people/nSMhG/
This is too funny!
Petro, this discussion thread you opened demonstrates another reason why 99% of this forum want you banned. The only one that voted for you are you, yourself, multipole times. The day is coming when you will be banned by IP and other means no matter what name you use.
snatchos grande

El Paso, TX

#14 Sep 28, 2012
Petro Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Petro, this discussion thread you opened demonstrates another reason why 99% of this forum want you banned. The only one that voted for you are you, yourself, multipole times. The day is coming when you will be banned by IP and other means no matter what name you use.
Hey duran your facination with petros balls is really becoming sickening. I don't know what he did to you or hom much he made you cry but it must have been one hell of a joke! Petro aka gaser was on here long before i ever got on board these forums you joto. So please keep your lusting wanting needs for petros ball sac out of these threads you joto.
snatchos grande

El Paso, TX

#15 Sep 28, 2012
Afghan - Iraq Vet wrote:
When you think your life is coming to a end, You will also cry for your Mommy.
Thanks for your queer thoughts puppetbitch.
snatchos grande

El Paso, TX

#16 Sep 28, 2012
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
He's crapping you negative. The mother showed up after he was beaten senseless by two young PUNKS. The boys in blue deserve our undying support because as one who served, I know the risks and the dangers. Anyone who would dare to assault a fellow officer has no BALLS and deserves to be locked under the jail.
You are no officer and you never were so stop with your lies.
snatchos grande

El Paso, TX

#17 Sep 28, 2012
What wrote:
Two on one is hardly a beat down.
Oh come the guy was crying and when it's three on one the other way around it's called resisting arrest.
Petro Alert

Palmer, TX

#18 Sep 28, 2012
snatchos grande wrote:
<quoted text> Oh come the guy was crying and when it's three on one the other way around it's called resisting arrest.
...another stupid screen name and post by Petro. Read the latest posts on "Should Petro be Banned from This Forum," for more information on the reason Petro has not yet been banned.
This forum is his life and we have to either turn it over to him where he can carry on dialouges between himslef and his schizophrenic alter personalities, or persist in getting him banned.
snatchos grande

El Paso, TX

#19 Sep 28, 2012
Petro Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
...another stupid screen name and post by Petro. Read the latest posts on "Should Petro be Banned from This Forum," for more information on the reason Petro has not yet been banned.
This forum is his life and we have to either turn it over to him where he can carry on dialouges between himslef and his schizophrenic alter personalities, or persist in getting him banned.
Yes you joto please get petro banned you joto. Keep chasing after your petro you stalking maricon!
JWRUSSELL

El Paso, TX

#20 Sep 28, 2012
snatchos grande wrote:
<quoted text>You are no officer and you never were so stop with your lies.
The person that you were replying to was PETRO or HHHJJJ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free gift cards 15 min MrD_LowervalleyEast 8
Tulsa police has shortage of Hispanic officers 18 min IRA hayes 2
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 20 min IRA hayes 2,218
Sun Bowl is over 14 hr Gunther Gonzalez 1
2014 NFL Cowboys Talk 15 hr Petro 82
DWI laws and enforcement: is enough being done? 20 hr L Morales 23
El Paso Border Patrol officials taking addition... 22 hr L Morales 3
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:30 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:30AM
NFL Week 17 Vegas Odds and Predictions
Bleacher Report 4:44 AM
Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins: Live Dallas Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report 7:45 AM
Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans: Live Houston Score and Analysis
NBC Sports10:30 AM
J.J. Watt has two sacks already, as Texans take early lead
NFL10:42 AM
DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant set Cowboys franchise records