President Obama arrives in El Paso

Aug 31, 2012 Full story: El Paso Times 11

Air Force One touched down at Biggs Army Airfield at 11:30 a.m. today, where the president was greeted by U.S. Rep.

Full Story
A VOICE TO BE

El Paso, TX

#1 Aug 31, 2012
If Obummer cared so much about the people of this country. He should go to Mississippi & Louisiana.

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#2 Aug 31, 2012
He is just handing out pink slips. What a great leader.

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Another campaign trip on our dime!

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2012
The President has Clerely failed on foreign policy. Both Iran and North Korea have Nukes. Will we be forced to use Nukes again? Under this desperate and failed administration?
ima

El Paso, TX

#5 Aug 31, 2012
this dictator should've gone to see about the flooded southern states to give the people courage and support. Instead Romney is out there and he is doing what any true American president would be doing showing them the US cares. Obama should've postponed the trip to Ft. Bliss, we don't want him here and he isn't welcomed here and gone stright to the american people suffering from Isacc.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 31, 2012
Maybe he is a little sore after Clint slammed him a tad last night. He really should have gone down to the gulf coast to see what them folks need or show some sort intrest. Reason not Thats is GOP country and the really don't care if he shows up or not. Now had a water main broke in Chicago he would have been there with bells on his toes
Canned Cheering

Grand Prairie, TX

#7 Aug 31, 2012
I saw Obama speak on CBS evening news on TV at the Ft. Bliss "show" and there seemed to be a lot of cheering somewhere behind the camera--but the faces of the troops in front of the president were dour and not a one lifted a hand to applaud at the time. Could CBS have overdubbed the film clip with canned applause before they released it on the evening news? I would put nothing past the media or the Democrats. They could not survive without false imagery and demagoguery.
ima

El Paso, TX

#8 Aug 31, 2012
Canned Cheering wrote:
I saw Obama speak on CBS evening news on TV at the Ft. Bliss "show" and there seemed to be a lot of cheering somewhere behind the camera--but the faces of the troops in front of the president were dour and not a one lifted a hand to applaud at the time. Could CBS have overdubbed the film clip with canned applause before they released it on the evening news? I would put nothing past the media or the Democrats. They could not survive without false imagery and demagoguery.
You are right, the demos will do anything.....they are desperate.

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#9 Aug 31, 2012
The soldiers thatn were there were ordered to be there. They were hand picked, and had to stand outside waiting for him until he arrived. Then they were made to stand for his entire propoganda speech. They had some hand picked that got to be behind him in the bleachers but the majority were out front standing.

this guy is a waste of humanity.
A VOICE TO BE

Auburn Hills, MI

#10 Aug 31, 2012
UR BS wrote:
The soldiers thatn were there were ordered to be there. They were hand picked, and had to stand outside waiting for him until he arrived. Then they were made to stand for his entire propoganda speech. They had some hand picked that got to be behind him in the bleachers but the majority were out front standing.
this guy is a waste of humanity.
Kind of the same thing that would happen in North Korea.
Mike Hayes

United States

#11 Aug 31, 2012
Hail to the chief . Proud day for Texas, A event for Elpaso ,that will always be in the history books . The President of the United State stop here and talk to the troops . For God and Country, that's what's great about being a a AMERICAN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sun Bowl is over 8 hr Gunther Gonzalez 1
2014 NFL Cowboys Talk 9 hr Petro 82
Free gift cards 10 hr huey goins 6
DWI laws and enforcement: is enough being done? 13 hr L Morales 23
El Paso Border Patrol officials taking addition... 15 hr L Morales 3
Why I vote democrat? 23 hr Petro 2
Abundant Living Faith Center Christmas Celebrat... Fri UR BS 11
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web