Vote 4 El Paso's sexiest, hottest, fe...

Vote 4 El Paso's sexiest, hottest, female reporter

Created by FBI Feme Body Inspector on Apr 3, 2009

3,320 votes

Click on an option to vote

Monica Balderrama KFOX 14

Noreen Jaramillo KFOX 14

Hema Muller KFOX 14

Ariadna Lopez KINT26

Karla Mariscal KINT 26

Brenda Medina KFOX 14

Celina Avila KVIA Channel 7

Adrienne Alvarez KTSM 9

Monique Griego KTSM 9

Melanie Olivas KTSM 9

Brenda Medina

United States

#111 Jan 6, 2010
lra369 wrote:
I think Brenda Medina is the most annoying reporter on television. We change the channel every time she comes on the TV. I can't stand her! When she talks she always sounds like she is asking a question. It doesn't matter what kind of report she is doing...she sounds like she is asking a question after each sentence instead of actually reporting a story.
I can't stand her and thinks she needs to be taken off television.
Get a new job Brenda Medina because you s**k as a reporter!
Brenda is a nice girl. I do have to agree with lra369, she sounds as if she really is asking a question. She needs to work on her delivery. She comes off as an amateur.
Mr James

United States

#112 Jan 6, 2010
Oops excuse my first post.
Saldana

El Paso, TX

#113 Jan 10, 2010
Brenda and all the ugly reporters at kfox suck
Sausage Giver

Napa, CA

#114 Jan 11, 2010
Saldana or Salchicha? Stop being jealous. You don't look any better
Stv2

El Paso, TX

#115 Jan 11, 2010
how about none of the above...I guess i'm spoiled in living in bigger markets - you find much more attractive, and professional anchors...sorry...
Stv2

El Paso, TX

#116 Jan 11, 2010
Male Talent wrote:
What about the male reporters? Who do you guys think are the most attractive?
I can't think of one!! Too sad...
Newsguy

Abilene, TX

#117 Jan 16, 2010
Stv2 wrote:
how about none of the above...I guess i'm spoiled in living in bigger markets - you find much more attractive, and professional anchors...sorry...
I worked in news for 12+ years in el paso and bigger markets including PHX. From the way you wrote your post I can tell you also work in news.Let me guess you're a fat/ugly producer who never made it on air. El Paso women compete just fine in the looks category.
Just another jealous ugly skank.
would love to see what you look like
Mare

United States

#118 Jan 17, 2010
Newsguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked in news for 12+ years in el paso and bigger markets including PHX. From the way you wrote your post I can tell you also work in news.Let me guess you're a fat/ugly producer who never made it on air. El Paso women compete just fine in the looks category.
WRONG...upper management/news dept. that had to help hire reporters and anchors in larger markets. Not jealous, just being honest with my opinion - it's been my life for the past 24 years. It a fact, if you're good looking and are good, you're going to move on to another market and advance...if you're not, well, you end up in small towns like this...let me guess..."Newsguy"... you're a reporter that didn't make it...don't be bitter...
Stv2

United States

#119 Jan 17, 2010
Newsguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Phoenix isn't even in the top 10 markets...number 12...when you work for the #1 New York and #2 Los Angeles, then make a comment...
Concerned American

United States

#120 Jan 19, 2010
I say that Adrienne Alvarez is the best of them all no matter what anyone says!!!!!!!!!
Joe

Brownsville, TX

#121 Jan 19, 2010
Are most this girls here legally?
system D

El Paso, TX

#122 Jan 19, 2010
quite frankly the girls from the morning show on KINT get my johnson up and running. in the Evening, the Milf of Milfs, Estela Casas finishes up my day!!!
jrod

El Paso, TX

#123 Jan 19, 2010
I would take Monique Griego home anyday but I wouldn't kick any of them out of my bed.
tammywynt

El Paso, TX

#124 Jan 20, 2010
system D wrote:
quite frankly the girls from the morning show on KINT get my johnson up and running. in the Evening, the Milf of Milfs, Estela Casas finishes up my day!!!
eu...T.M.I.(do you actually listen to the content?)
Brian

El Paso, TX

#125 Jan 21, 2010
Hemma is a pretty lady, but (and this is not to be petty) she really needs a upper lip waxing...
brendagross

El Paso, TX

#126 Feb 1, 2010
Brenda Medina is a gross snaggle tooth
El pollo

El Paso, TX

#127 Feb 1, 2010
I want Monica to sit on my face and fart
chitny

El Paso, TX

#128 Feb 1, 2010
I think they should have included Hillary Floren over Celina Avila??? Seriously???...
byrd_is_the_w0rd

United States

#129 Feb 9, 2010
Brenda Medina has gorgeous assets! And she's adorable!
byrd_is_the_w0rd

United States

#130 Feb 9, 2010
I would do dirty, filthy, nasty, disgusting, beautiful, wonderful, artistic things to Brenda Medina!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Leaking Administration 17 min Kat L 5
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 37 min Farts 24,355
News Explore the weight of a border wall along the e... 1 hr Austerity upon Birth 107
Armed Forces Day 1 hr Old Resident 33
Enough is Enough 5 hr Arid hot farts 2
First Lady is Honored in Saudi Arabia 5 hr Arid hot farts 5
Seeking A Fart Lactating Farting Woman 14 hr House fart 12

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages