Vote 4 El Paso's sexiest, hottest, fe...

Vote 4 El Paso's sexiest, hottest, female reporter

Created by FBI Feme Body Inspector on Apr 3, 2009

3,320 votes

Click on an option to vote

Monica Balderrama KFOX 14

Noreen Jaramillo KFOX 14

Hema Muller KFOX 14

Ariadna Lopez KINT26

Karla Mariscal KINT 26

Brenda Medina KFOX 14

Celina Avila KVIA Channel 7

Adrienne Alvarez KTSM 9

Monique Griego KTSM 9

Melanie Olivas KTSM 9

La india esa - no mamen

United States

#41 May 1, 2009
Petra wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, her hair is not the best for her beautiful face. But just imagine..If she looks so beautiful with this hair style, imagine what she would look like with a nice hair style. You are just jealous. I'll bet you anything that you don't even look half as good. If you were better looking, your picture would be on your profile everytime you typed. Go play with urself
First of all, PERRA, or PETRA, whatever... anyway, I'm talking about Monica Balderrama, si no sabes de quien hablo, callate mejor, guey!
Trinidad

United States

#44 May 2, 2009
Of course there are. And we all know it. NOTE: We are voting for El PASO'S hottest REPORTERS. Not the hottest in the U.S.
Johnny La Chingas

United States

#45 May 2, 2009
Monica all the way! Just not in business suits. She looks better in casual clothes. MMmmmmm.
UFC IS FOR GAYS

Santa Teresa, NM

#47 May 4, 2009
of these choices yeah Monica B. is damn good, just wait till you see her in tight clothing/jeans. Other hotties that have graced TV are Skylar Zwick, Nichole Gomez, that very beautiful KINT morning lady Marissela Alcantara (and a very whopping hot assed body). On TV you mostly get to see their face, but in person, holy shit!! I couldnt get my pecker down! I remember Sheila Parker (formerly of KDBC) had a very stunning pair of legs to show off on TV. a lot of guys were hitting on her at a club one night, no doubt she got laid with someone beside her hubby that night.
UFC IS FOR GAYS

Santa Teresa, NM

#48 May 4, 2009
also Mercedes Garza (formerly of KDBC) was hot as well!
Shooter

El Paso, TX

#50 May 5, 2009
To my eyes, each of these newsbabes has their own unique beauty, and I have learned to appreciate their individual qualities.

The possible exceptions to this are Celina Avila, Ariadna Lopez, and Noreen Jaramillo...though I would have to see them barea-ss and in the doggy style position to be absolutely certain. Not sure if I've seen Brenda, but all the others have sizzled at one time or another. There were a few notable exceptions on this poll, mainly Marisella Alcantara (wherever the hell she is), and Nicole (soon to be milf) Ayoub, on good hair days only.

And BTW, UFC is for gays, you're right about Mercedes Garza. Not much of an a-ss, but I do recall her having a some very nice jugs. Mmm hmmmm!!
Ralpho

United States

#51 May 6, 2009
Monica is by far the most attractive of them all. Monica, I throw a big kiss to you!
Greg Simpson

United States

#52 May 7, 2009
Hema Hemamacita!
Trannylicious

El Paso, TX

#53 May 8, 2009
What happened to Estela Casas? Mex!
UFC IS FOR GAYS

El Paso, TX

#54 May 9, 2009
Then I guess there should be a category for News Milfs. Estela Casas, MY GOD!!! that A** of hers (I wish I was that chair she sits on every time). Noreen Jaramillo, definitely bangable. and surely cant wait for N. Ayoub.

But I'm still in shock over Arleene Barrios' departure. She was so attractive, SO Bootylicious!!! Something bad is going on here in EP as many people are leaving the news broadcasting scene all of a sudden.
Gravity

United States

#56 May 10, 2009
Arleene Barrios is back isn't she? She's the one with the nice huge a$$ and the hot thick thighs no?
UFC IS FOR GAYS

El Paso, TX

#57 May 10, 2009
Gravity wrote:
Arleene Barrios is back isn't she? She's the one with the nice huge a$$ and the hot thick thighs no?
yes its her, but she's gone for sure.
UFC IS FOR GAYS

El Paso, TX

#58 May 10, 2009
*amn you EP! how could you let go of such hotness!
Buttmunch

United States

#59 May 11, 2009
Monica should be #1. She's sizzlin' hot.
Stiffie

United States

#60 May 12, 2009
I like'em all
Meco

United States

#61 May 15, 2009
I want to see Noreen Bent over. I have never seen her ASSets before
LittleCookieMons ter

Seattle, WA

#62 May 16, 2009
Noreen has the best gestures
BEN SWAN

Pea Ridge, AR

#64 May 23, 2009
Ben Swan.... What I'd love to do to him...
Barney

United States

#65 May 25, 2009
BEN SWAN wrote:
Ben Swan.... What I'd love to do to him...
I don't like guys but he's definitely better reporter than that geek Derick Shore. That guys is such a dumass
You Are

El Paso, TX

#66 May 28, 2009
None of these so called Ladies are Hot

Hot of What - They lack taste, Figure,

Personality, and Are HotHeaded (the only thing

that they have).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is another abandoned topix forum 15 hr Fart Stench 124
Does Fart Man Get Paid To Clog Topix? 15 hr Fart Man 9
New American National Anthem Vote Yes or No (Dec '12) 16 hr Farting 46
News Border security is tougher than ever, Departmen... Tue Refried Farts 8
News Barrio mural honors legendary radio personality (Jan '09) Mon A Yeast Fart 20
News LA Mayor's Cultural Appropriation of the "Dream... Sep 18 BRRT FART 61
News Photos: Arizona Wildcats 63, UTEP 16 Sep 18 Farts Practice 2

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages