Armando Alvarez

El Paso, TX

#1 Apr 12, 2012
She is a Lazy ass, has never had a job in her life.
Armando Alvarez

El Paso, TX

#3 Apr 12, 2012
Hey hey hey. .don't start crying, beside shouldn't you be fighting with women with your war on women.
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#4 Apr 13, 2012
Armando Alvarez wrote:
Hey hey hey..don't start crying, beside shouldn't you be fighting with women with your war on women.
Your mother probably had to stay at home with you and your siblings taking care of you while your father was at work. Now if the case is that she had to work it was because your father did 1- left her with the children and never returned, 2- he was working but could not get enough money and she had to work outside the home besides taking care of you. 3- she was forbidden to work by her husband.
Just because a woman does not go out into the world and work does not mean she is a bad mother. She took take of her children and raised them to learn their manners and help around the house. Shame on you for thinking otherwise. I hope your mother slaps you up side the head to get you straight. There are a lot of Democratic women who do not work other than taking care of their children and their homes.

Since: Mar 11

El Paso, TX

#5 Apr 13, 2012
If you were fortunate enough to be raised in the 50's or 60's your Father went to work to support the family, your Mother stayed home to raise the children and manage the household (tough job in itself). I don't blame any woman that stays home and raises their children. Through the generations things have changed for the worse, drugs, absentee fathers (and mothers), a welfare system that rewards you to be dependant on the government,schools that feed everyone for free but can't supply paper and pencils but will give a thief a thousand dollars a month for a cellphone. I'm glad I got to see the world when it was a better place to live. God help us.
Armando Alvarez

El Paso, TX

#6 Apr 13, 2012
It was disclosed she has 5 maides, that's a lazy ass. Probably doesn't even know how to cook.
arrrrrrr

El Paso, TX

#7 Apr 13, 2012
Armando Alvarez wrote:
It was disclosed she has 5 maides, that's a lazy ass. Probably doesn't even know how to cook.
Did you mother tell you which one she worked as? Was #1 or #5?
Armando Alvarez

El Paso, TX

#9 Apr 18, 2012
If she would ever have a job she would have a little dignity.
Armando Alvarez

El Paso, TX

#11 Apr 18, 2012
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that since she didn't have to work, she spent a fair amount of time working out and that her buns are very well toned for her age. So she does have that going for her.
No she's a lazy ass , she paid for that lipo sucksission.
Armando Alvarez

El Paso, TX

#13 Apr 18, 2012
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
But at least she'd be a first lady without a giant backside. I can't stand to look at the one now without picturing her enormous buns. She definitely has a rear end like a bus.
Maybe if you guys wouldn't have brought them to this continent you wouldn't have that problem and then freed them to boot.
Armando Alvarez

El Paso, TX

#14 Apr 19, 2012
The good thing is the Romknees won't very going to heaven. The bible says the richest people will not pass through the gates.
Armando Alvarez

El Paso, TX

#15 Apr 19, 2012
Just another day talking chit ? Welfare rules!!!
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

#17 Jul 2, 2012
that lazy bitch needs to get a job
Petro drop_kicker

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2012
AA McCoy wrote:
that lazy bitch needs to get a job
Petro's (aa mccoy's) job is to hop in the sleeper compartments of truckers at Petro Truck Stop, hike his skirt, drop his pink panties and take the pompetas of the gringo drivers.
what

El Paso, TX

#19 Jul 3, 2012
Petro drop_kicker wrote:
<quoted text>
Petro's (aa mccoy's) job is to hop in the sleeper compartments of truckers at Petro Truck Stop, hike his skirt, drop his pink panties and take the pompetas of the gringo drivers.
petro dress for work

http://thedalaillama.files.wordpress.com/2011...
Mr D El paso

El Paso, TX

#20 Oct 18, 2012
She is a liar like Mitt and she looks to desprate to get into the white house, something very strange about that.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#21 Oct 19, 2012
Mr D El paso wrote:
She is a liar like Mitt and she looks to desprate to get into the white house, something very strange about that.
The real registered Mr_D_ElPaso thinks differntly and does not agree.
Fired Up

El Paso, TX

#22 Nov 5, 2012
Im glad somebody on the Romney team finally told this pendeja to STFU and stay out of the lime light.
Wounded Warrior

El Paso, TX

#23 Feb 23, 2013
she is a fatso.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#24 Apr 7, 2013
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> The real registered Mr_D_ElPaso thinks differntly and does not agree.
The real Mr D was chased out of here.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#25 Apr 14, 2013
somebody wake the pig up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Liberal forever 18,407
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 2 hr huey goins 2,156
1 direction 2 hr huey goins 3
El Paso Congressman Beto O'Rourke votes against... 2 hr Deming Brain Defi... 4
Dozens arrested in El Paso raids linked to Barr... 4 hr Rolling Papers 2
El Paso's thoughts on the Dallas Cowboys in 201... 5 hr POS 10
Crime scene at Cotton & Missouri today, noon 14 hr passerby 1
•••
El Paso Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Paso Jobs