Taxpayers foot the bill for undocumented immigrants emergency visits

Jul 1, 2014 Read more: KDBC 69

With the flood of immigrants comes a flood of health problems. Many are being treated at the border after crossing in the U.S. and you, the taxpayer may be footing the bill.

Read more
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Out of lone star

La Luz, NM

#1 Jul 1, 2014
The pot of money for lone star is leaking, leaking leaking!

Finish the fence five million

Pay for the obamma contrived mess, two billion....

Simple rule,

Stop leak,
Mop floor....
cat2009

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 1, 2014
Did anybody really think they would not have to pay the bill.
Deming Brain Deficiency

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 1, 2014
Out of lone star wrote:
The pot of money for lone star is leaking, leaking leaking!
Finish the fence five million
Pay for the obamma contrived mess, two billion....
Simple rule,
Stop leak,
Mop floor....
My mama gave me advice when I was younger.
She said, "Watch out for number 1 but don't step in number 2."
I told her to screw off - I will step in crap if I want to. I sure talk enough of it.
Joe

El Paso, TX

#4 Jul 13, 2014
The illegals have no trouble coming up with $10000 or $15000 to give their cartel to smuggle them in, but once on US soil, they expect free everything, even free lawyers. Obama will rob the taxpayers to give our incomes to these moochers.
church goer

El Paso, TX

#5 Jul 13, 2014
Better then the trillions we spent looking for a lie about weapons of mass destruction or the trillions we spent on bailing out the top 1 %.
Say_What

El Paso, TX

#6 Jul 13, 2014
It seems to me that there is a double standard here. It appears as if any Hispanic is "entitled" to get into this country anyway they can. What if ship loads of Syrian or Sudanese refugees were unloading onto small boats just offshore and pulling up onto our beaches? Would everyone screaming to let the Hispanic refugees stay be just as vocal about letting the Syrian or Sudanese refugees stay? Or would they then be screaming about sending the illegal immigrants back to where they came from?

Food for thought.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 13, 2014
Oh I keep saying americans need to stop paying taxes, everyone at one time, until they deport close border, booots on the ground.we dont have to pay for these illegals.let obama use his paycheck take them to the whitehouse, they can live there.
church goer

El Monte, CA

#8 Jul 13, 2014
Say_What wrote:
It seems to me that there is a double standard here. It appears as if any Hispanic is "entitled" to get into this country anyway theuy can. What if ship loads of Syrian or Sudanese refugees were unloading onto small boats just offshore and pulling up onto our beaches? Would everyone screaming to let the Hispanic refugees stay be just as vocal about letting the Syrian or Sudanese refugees stay? Or would they then be screaming about sending the illegal immigrants back to where they came from?
Food for thought.
Hell yeah why should they reap the benefits of our hemisphere plus those sound like terrorist. The ones coming back to the motherland are naturals to this continent.
church goer

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2014
wild child wrote:
Oh I keep saying americans need to stop paying taxes, everyone at one time, until they deport close border, booots on the ground.we dont have to pay for these illegals.let obama use his paycheck take them to the whitehouse, they can live there.
Polock Alert!
Bob Moore

El Monte, CA

#10 Jul 13, 2014
church goer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yeah why should they reap the benefits of our hemisphere plus those sound like terrorist. The ones coming back to the motherland are naturals to this continent.
The top 1% was not bailed out it was large corporations that were deemed "too big to fail."
The top 1% pay nearly all the taxes needed to sustain your "free" housing, EBT, TANF, Unemploynent, and Social Securiry Disability checks. Only a few people actually have to pay the IRS at years end the rest of us get a tax returns. These illegals are not native to this continent their native to South America which is another Continent sure there are a few Central Americans and a few Mexicans but the majority are South American. You promoting their entry but not the entry of a boat load of blonde haired blue eyed German illegal immigrants is racist. True colors shown Pendejo. Finish the fence and deport.
Bloodohishands

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Jul 13, 2014
Of course the worst president ever screw up and our hard earned and well overpaid taxes support the most inept administration ever - amazing -simply amazing.

Hard to imagine - the pretorian guard press corps continues to prop us this fool and his loser ideas.
church goer

United States

#15 Jul 13, 2014
Bloodohishands wrote:
Of course the worst president ever screw up and our hard earned and well overpaid taxes support the most inept administration ever - amazing -simply amazing.
Hard to imagine - the pretorian guard press corps continues to prop us this fool and his loser ideas.
The Gallop Poll already showed the W was the worst president and administration ever. You are entitled to your own opion but not the Facts.. you cant argue with facts and figures so go ahead and start your name calling, horsesass.
church goer

United States

#16 Jul 13, 2014
Nope

Beverly, MA

#17 Jul 13, 2014
Who is hiring illegals?

Why are they not held accountable?
the Light

El Paso, TX

#18 Jul 13, 2014
cat2009 wrote:
Did anybody really think they would not have to pay the bill.
We are going to be paying for a life-time of care for all illagals.
church goer

United States

#19 Jul 13, 2014
Nope wrote:
Who is hiring illegals?
Why are they not held accble?
Your momma likes the macho panson
Sigh

Beverly, MA

#20 Jul 13, 2014
church goer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your momma likes the macho panson
Well imagine that, she has been dead for about 20 years. Miraculous!
church goer

El Paso, TX

#21 Jul 13, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text>We are going to be paying for a life-time of care for all illagals.
Good, better then paying for all of the Ws stuff
church goer

El Paso, TX

#22 Jul 13, 2014
Sigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well imagine that, she has been dead for about 20 years. Miraculous!
Sorry my bad. Didn't know must have had you confused with someone else
the Light

El Paso, TX

#25 Jul 13, 2014
church goer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, better then paying for all of the Ws stuff
/?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Soccer Player Cut From Team After Being Filmed ... 4 hr L Morales 6
MARIJUANA IN Texas 4 hr L Morales 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Beto O'Rourke as Council Member? (May '12) 6 hr L Morales 7
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) Sun Dan Stewart 2,273
Chinese Made Appliances Sun asi tu madre 5
News Texas military communities call for state fundi... Sun huey goins 2
News Summer program to offer youths jobs in El Paso Sun huey goins 1
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]