Larry Grover

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2013
I was thinking to try this new restaurant on the east side but I heard from a friend that you can't take a dump in the men's bathroom. He said there's no crappers, only urinals. I enjoy eating Mexican food but I often have to relieve my bowels when finished so I was wondering if anyone has been there who can tell me if there's a place to pinch a loaf or not.
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
I was thinking to try this new restaurant on the east side but I heard from a friend that you can't take a dump in the men's bathroom. He said there's no crappers, only urinals. I enjoy eating Mexican food but I often have to relieve my bowels when finished so I was wondering if anyone has been there who can tell me if there's a place to pinch a loaf or not.
I think that Kinsey or Kinsley or whatever the hell his name is has been there. I'll make an inquiry.
Come On

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
That was a stand up bidet cause they had no toliet paper holders either. Gee wizz what the hell is wrong with these goofy bas)turds here in ElPaso
Kenny

El Paso, TX

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Come On wrote:
<quoted text> That was a stand up bidet cause they had no toliet paper holders either. Gee wizz what the hell is wrong with these goofy bas)turds here in ElPaso
How do you mean?
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Come On wrote:
<quoted text> That was a stand up bidet cause they had no toliet paper holders either. Gee wizz what the hell is wrong with these goofy bas)turds here in ElPaso
Can you please clarify what you said - I don't follow and I'm scheduled to go there later today. I hear that the food has great integrity but that does me no good if the johns are not full service. I took a dump one time out of necessity into a urinal and it was not a good scene, to say the least. The urinal cake was no match for the giant log that I shot out.
Come on

El Paso, TX

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please clarify what you said - I don't follow and I'm scheduled to go there later today. I hear that the food has great integrity but that does me no good if the johns are not full service. I took a dump one time out of necessity into a urinal and it was not a good scene, to say the least. The urinal cake was no match for the giant log that I shot out.
Let me guess you walked into the mens room silly bust in to the ladies or trannys restroom. If someone beeaches call the cops.
Pietrangelo

El Paso, TX

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Come on wrote:
<quoted text> Let me guess you walked into the mens room silly bust in to the ladies or trannys restroom. If someone beeaches call the cops.
Are you talking about showgirls or something?
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Well, the time has come for me to go and I still don't have a definitive answer. I think I'm going to risk it because the woman I'm meeting is a real looker. Wish me luck and I'll let you know how things turn out.
Come On

El Paso, TX

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
Well, the time has come for me to go and I still don't have a definitive answer. I think I'm going to risk it because the woman I'm meeting is a real looker. Wish me luck and I'll let you know how things turn out.
If its really that big of a deal. Here is what ya need to do hurry up run down or drive down to Walgreens get some adult diapers you know like Depends. That way you got your as$ covered. Now good luck and don't crap your drawers
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#10 Mar 21, 2013
Come On wrote:
<quoted text> If its really that big of a deal. Here is what ya need to do hurry up run down or drive down to Walgreens get some adult diapers you know like Depends. That way you got your as$ covered. Now good luck and don't crap your drawers
The joke is on you because they do have a crapper there. I wouldn't wear diapers if you paid me. It worked out great all the way around, because their burritos are damned tasty and their johns are clean and sanitary. After eating dinner and dropping a heavy load, I spent the evening in the company of a beautiful Orienta. She took care of my every need and it turned out to be not that expensive either. So for all of you serious people out there, not the miscreants who poke fun and crack wise, don't hesitate to visit this fine restaurant with the woman of your choice because there's ample facilities for you to evacuate your bowls.
Come On

El Paso, TX

#11 Mar 21, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
The joke is on you because they do have a crapper there. I wouldn't wear diapers if you paid me. It worked out great all the way around, because their burritos are damned tasty and their johns are clean and sanitary. After eating dinner and dropping a heavy load, I spent the evening in the company of a beautiful Orienta. She took care of my every need and it turned out to be not that expensive either. So for all of you serious people out there, not the miscreants who poke fun and crack wise, don't hesitate to visit this fine restaurant with the woman of your choice because there's ample facilities for you to evacuate your bowls.
I take it you may have hit a home run sweet. It may get more expensive when you get you doctors bill later on and not from the food poisoning either. So just wait a few days and see if the joke is on you.
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Come On wrote:
<quoted text> I take it you may have hit a home run sweet. It may get more expensive when you get you doctors bill later on and not from the food poisoning either. So just wait a few days and see if the joke is on you.
She was pretty clean because I checked first. These Orientals are naturally hygienic because they mostly eat rice and beans and fresh fish. I stuck to traditional sex as well and didn't pay for the backdoor funny business that so many are fond of today. So I doubt I caught anything but if I do, it wouldn't be the first time. Crabs are the worst because you have to shave all your pubes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Supreme Court Conundrum 1 min DC Dave 6
News DHS: Trump Border 'Wall' to Cost $21.6B, Take 3... 2 min DC Dave 478
News Texas border residents mixed over whether they ... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 28
News Man arrested in shooting outside Northeast Ela 1 hr butters_ 5
News Supreme Court hears case of teen shot dead in M... 2 hr DC Dave 14
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr WilsonPhartx 24,127
Prognosticating The End of Trump's First Term 17 hr The More Things C... 1

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages