Americas HS Parents no class

Americas HS Parents no class

Posted in the El Paso Forum

Montwood Mom

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Why are the America's parents so bad and show no sportsmanship? Im sorry our boys are better at baseball, maybe if the Americas team would practice harder they would not have to resort to getting the parents involved in trying to distract the opposing team.
I wish the Superintendent would look into the Americas High School sportsmanship.
frijole

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Easy. They have all those do nothing welfare chichonas who do not know any better. Those are kinds of nacos that El Paso will have in the next genration thanks to brobamas open door immigration policy. They have no manner. Worse than street dogs.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Eastsiders scum of the earth!
Eagles all the way

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Montwood Mom wrote:
Why are the America's parents so bad and show no sportsmanship? Im sorry our boys are better at baseball, maybe if the Americas team would practice harder they would not have to resort to getting the parents involved in trying to distract the opposing team.
I wish the Superintendent would look into the Americas High School sportsmanship.
HAVEN'T SEEN THE AMERICAS CROWD YET! BUT THIS PAST WEEKEND WE KICKED BURGES *** IN SOFTBALL! THEY REALLY TAKE THE CAKE WHEN IT COMES TO SPORTSMANSHIP! THEY THINK THEY GONNA WIN, SO THEY GET REAL LOUD!!!! TRYING TO DISTRACT THE TEAM THEY PLAYING AGAINST!! THEY START LOSING, AND THEN ALL YOU HEAR IS NEGATIVE COMMENTS "BLURTED OUT" ANOTHER THING, WE JUST WON OUR TOURNEY THIS PAST WEEKEND, AND THEY ARE STILL RANKED HIGHER THAN US!!!!! EXPLAIN THAT!!! IS IT BECAUSE THEIR COACH KEEPS VOTING THEM AT #1 ( on sftb rankings). ITS A BUNCH A CRAP!! ONE THING AM GLAD FOR IS NO ONE HAS TO HEAR ABOUT.HIS KID CRAPPY STATS EVERY WEEK ON THE PAPER lol. EX: BURGESS PITCHER HAD A GREAT DAY WITH 2 STRIKE OUTS. YEAH, BUT THEY LOST 15 - 1 ! Lol. That coach shouldnt be allowed to vote for nothing!
Big Money

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2013
JesusChristCentralDave wrote:
Eastsiders scum of the earth!
Your thinking of the northeast. Central home of the Jews of El paso Halucost museum sucks
puro westside

El Paso, TX

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Big Money wrote:
<quoted text>
Your thinking of the northeast. Central home of the Jews of El paso Halucost museum sucks
All the "crybaby" old people from the northeast, DIED about 10 or 15 years ago! That's why you don't hear too much crying from that side of town anymore.
All you get now is the "nuts" that live at the central El Paso YMCA, that spend their time now trying to keep general public from having a new STADIUM, where city hall is!!!!
snatchos

United States

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Big Money wrote:
<quoted text>
Your thinking of the northeast. Central home of the Jews of El paso Halucost museum sucks
When was the last time your mom kicked you up the culo you freaking beaner.
Truthmaster

United States

#8 Feb 25, 2013
snatchos wrote:
<quoted text>When was the last time your mom kicked you up the culo you freaking beaner.
You are on sick mullet wearing vile midget. You are trailer trash right? How many teeth did your beer drinking father allow your mother to have?
snatchos

United States

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Truthmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on sick mullet wearing vile midget. You are trailer trash right? How many teeth did your beer drinking father allow your mother to have?
Leave me alone you fat turd cow. I'm not into fat lonely women like you. Please go seek the nearlest panhandler in your neighborhood.
Truthmaster

United States

#10 Feb 26, 2013
snatchos wrote:
<quoted text>Leave me alone you fat turd cow. I'm not into fat lonely women like you. Please go seek the nearlest panhandler in your neighborhood.
It that the best you can do you? You uneducated buffoon. We know who the fat one is. I bet you are one flabby pimple faced sissy.
DC Dave

United States

#11 Feb 26, 2013
snatchos wrote:
<quoted text>Leave me alone you fat turd cow. I'm not into fat lonely women like you. Please go seek the nearlest panhandler in your neighborhood.
Hey snatchos, thank you for getting that stalker off my back ya Dumbazz! LMFAO at you!
MCCoys a Loser

El Paso, TX

#12 Feb 26, 2013
snatchos wrote:
<quoted text>Leave me alone you fat turd cow. I'm not into fat lonely women like you. Please go seek the nearlest panhandler in your neighborhood.
Your comebacks are stupid, Imposter. I suggest you get educated.....and get your GED you uneducated lowlife.
Burgess mom

United States

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Eagles all the way wrote:
<quoted text>
HAVEN'T SEEN THE AMERICAS CROWD YET! BUT THIS PAST WEEKEND WE KICKED BURGES *** IN SOFTBALL! THEY REALLY TAKE THE CAKE WHEN IT COMES TO SPORTSMANSHIP! THEY THINK THEY GONNA WIN, SO THEY GET REAL LOUD!!!! TRYING TO DISTRACT THE TEAM THEY PLAYING AGAINST!! THEY START LOSING, AND THEN ALL YOU HEAR IS NEGATIVE COMMENTS "BLURTED OUT" ANOTHER THING, WE JUST WON OUR TOURNEY THIS PAST WEEKEND, AND THEY ARE STILL RANKED HIGHER THAN US!!!!! EXPLAIN THAT!!! IS IT BECAUSE THEIR COACH KEEPS VOTING THEM AT #1 ( on sftb rankings). ITS A BUNCH A CRAP!! ONE THING AM GLAD FOR IS NO ONE HAS TO HEAR ABOUT.HIS KID CRAPPY STATS EVERY WEEK ON THE PAPER lol. EX: BURGESS PITCHER HAD A GREAT DAY WITH 2 STRIKE OUTS. YEAH, BUT THEY LOST 15 - 1 ! Lol. That coach shouldnt be allowed to vote for nothing!
Shut the hell up! You don't know what you are talking about!!!!!!!!!
Mustang

El Paso, TX

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
Maybe what makes them bad sportsman is because they are not used to losing
Hey turbon boy, nobody cares about your opinion.
Big Money

United States

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Mustang wrote:
<quoted text>Hey turbon boy, nobody cares about your opinion.
your momma does horseface.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Many Mexicans Got Kilt in the Earthquake 1 hr Farter Shaver 11
Time for the Cowboys to crap out 1 hr Farter Guy 2
Democrat Politician Repeatedly Molested 103-yea... 10 hr Check Fart 7
New American National Anthem Vote Yes or No (Dec '12) 13 hr Fart salute 52
News Rollover on highway injures Judge Bonnie Rangel (Sep '09) 13 hr Fart Watch 14
News 1 dead, 1 injured after boat goes over Lake Pal... Sat Superb Wet Farts 7
blm Sep 23 Greasy Farts Food 3

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages