DC's Identity Crises and Why?

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
POS

Shanghai, China

#1 Dec 12, 2012
DC's identity crisis stems from a range of many obstacles. Those who emerge from the adolescent stage of personality development with a strong sense of identity are well equipped to face adulthood with confidence and certainty. This sort of unresolved crisis leaves individuals struggling to “find themselves.” They may go on to seek a negative identity, which may involve crime or drugs or the inability to make defining choices about the future. “The basic strength that should develop during adolescence is fidelity, which emerges from a cohesive ego identity
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#2 Dec 13, 2012
POS wrote:
DC's identity crisis stems from a range of many obstacles. Those who emerge from the adolescent stage of personality development with a strong sense of identity are well equipped to face adulthood with confidence and certainty. This sort of unresolved crisis leaves individuals struggling to “find themselves.” They may go on to seek a negative identity, which may involve crime or drugs or the inability to make defining choices about the future.“The basic strength that should develop during adolescence is fidelity, which emerges from a cohesive ego identity
Stewardess, can you bring me a magazine to read. How much longer to Hong Kong,.
POS

Shanghai, China

#3 Dec 13, 2012
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
Stewardess, can you bring me a magazine to read. How much longer to Hong Kong,.
Go back to sleep fool!!! You are suffering the same identify crisis as does the DC pervert. Stay on the subject.
What

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2012
POS wrote:
DC's identity crisis stems from a range of many obstacles. Those who emerge from the adolescent stage of personality development with a strong sense of identity are well equipped to face adulthood with confidence and certainty. This sort of unresolved crisis leaves individuals struggling to “find themselves.” They may go on to seek a negative identity, which may involve crime or drugs or the inability to make defining choices about the future.“The basic strength that should develop during adolescence is fidelity, which emerges from a cohesive ego identity
An obvious thread projecting your desire for my balls. But I'm no homosexual you queer tranny.
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

#5 Dec 13, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>An obvious thread projecting your desire for my balls. But I'm no homosexual you queer tranny.
You missed the point sicko. You have significant issues. You change monikers to hide your problems. You clearly project your homosexual tendencies. All one has to do is read you posts that all dwell on the same theme. Even though you change monikers and locations your posts reek of the same theme - homosexual desire. You are a pathetic person. You are talking a horrific beating in here. Go away and take all your monikers with you. If you don't I will continue to laugh at you - fool.
What

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Lawnmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the point sicko. You have significant issues. You change monikers to hide your problems. You clearly project your homosexual tendencies. All one has to do is read you posts that all dwell on the same theme. Even though you change monikers and locations your posts reek of the same theme - homosexual desire. You are a pathetic person. You are talking a horrific beating in here. Go away and take all your monikers with you. If you don't I will continue to laugh at you - fool.
The point is that you many monikers you pos tranny. It is you spewing the hate you queer tranny.
What

El Paso, TX

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Comments 4, 6 posted by the idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

#9 Dec 13, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>The point is that you many monikers you pos tranny. It is you spewing the hate you queer tranny.
You liar. Why will you not admit you are tranny? It is obvious in your posts.
POS

Shanghai, China

#10 Dec 13, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>An obvious thread projecting your desire for my balls. But I'm no homosexual you queer tranny.
The same pathetic perverted response. My diagnoses is correct. I will go even further now, The lack of a normal childhood upbringing. Ceases you, unable to have normal dialoged with adults. Thus you have chosen the other path in life. That has led you into your delusional existence.
What

El Paso, TX

#11 Dec 13, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>The point is that you many monikers you pos tranny. It is you spewing the hate you queer tranny.
Hey DC, don't her have your balls! She's a transgender! That is why he went to China, for the operation!
What

El Paso, TX

#12 Dec 13, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>The same pathetic perverted response. My diagnoses is correct. I will go even further now, The lack of a normal childhood upbringing. Ceases you, unable to have normal dialoged with adults. Thus you have chosen the other path in life. That has led you into your delusional existence.
You are a wanted sex offender. That is why you had to leave to China because there is no extradition treaty.
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

#13 Dec 13, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text> You are a wanted sex offender. That is why you had to leave to China because there is no extradition treaty.
There you go again with your defamation and lies. You worthless puke. Let me guess, your parents were trailer trash huh? Your father was a mullet wearing drunkard. You mother had one or two teeth left over from beatings from your father and thrill times with the donkey in Juarez. You used to hide in the closet and wear your mothers underwear. You sicko.
POS

Shanghai, China

#14 Dec 13, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text> You are a wanted sex offender. That is why you had to leave to China because there is no extradition treaty.
When you see my post from the States late next week, we will see that you are suffering from the same delusions, as your twin in DC. After everyone in the neighborhood kicked you asses, you gays went back to the projects and beat each other senseless.
POS

Shanghai, China

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Lawnmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with your defamation and lies. You worthless puke. Let me guess, your parents were trailer trash huh? Your father was a mullet wearing drunkard. You mother had one or two teeth left over from beatings from your father and thrill times with the donkey in Juarez. You used to hide in the closet and wear your mothers underwear. You sicko.
Damn, that was good. I see that you had to beat a couple of these whinny bitches up in your neighborhood growing up.
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

#16 Dec 13, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text> Damn, that was good. I see that you had to beat a couple of these whinny bitches up in your neighborhood growing up.
You are brilliant. I really enjoy the way you put the tranny in his place. He has not where to go. S/F
What

El Paso, TX

#17 Dec 13, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text> Damn, that was good. I see that you had to beat a couple of these whinny bitches up in your neighborhood growing up.
No just you you jotosexual!
POS

Shanghai, China

#18 Dec 13, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>No just you you jotosexual!
I was waiting for the sniveling twin to show up again. All these vial illustrations that protrude from you and your brother DC. Show the lack of understanding that it takes to make it in society. The constant diminishing of your brain cells delays your rational deduction of reality. Stems from a violent upbringing, drug, dysfunctional family and sexual abuse. Thus, you have become an unproductive citizen of society. Go back to your cardboard box now.
USC Degree

El Paso, TX

#19 Dec 13, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>I was waiting for the sniveling twin to show up again. All these vial illustrations that protrude from you and your brother DC. Show the lack of understanding that it takes to make it in society. The constant diminishing of your brain cells delays your rational deduction of reality. Stems from a violent upbringing, drug, dysfunctional family and sexual abuse. Thus, you have become an unproductive citizen of society. Go back to your cardboard box now.
You want his balls, just admit it already!
Projection

El Paso, TX

#20 Dec 13, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>I was waiting for the sniveling twin to show up again. All these vial illustrations that protrude from you and your brother DC. Show the lack of understanding that it takes to make it in society. The constant diminishing of your brain cells delays your rational deduction of reality. Stems from a violent upbringing, drug, dysfunctional family and sexual abuse. Thus, you have become an unproductive citizen of society. Go back to your cardboard box now.
Lot's of assumptions. Is that what was going on in your family
USC Degree

El Paso, TX

#21 Dec 13, 2012
Projection wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot's of assumptions. Is that what was going on in your family
Perhaps, lawnbitch!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Styles Unique Hair Salon 3 hr emilyrk 1
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 3 hr Larry 2,219
2014 NFL Cowboys Talk 4 hr TD Passer 85
Free gift cards 6 hr Petro 9
Tulsa police has shortage of Hispanic officers 7 hr IRA hayes 2
Sun Bowl is over 22 hr Gunther Gonzalez 1
DWI laws and enforcement: is enough being done? Sat L Morales 23
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web