Fleeing Drug Violence, Mexicans Pour ...

Fleeing Drug Violence, Mexicans Pour Into U.S.

There are 204 comments on the New York Times story from Apr 18, 2010, titled Fleeing Drug Violence, Mexicans Pour Into U.S.. In it, New York Times reports that:

The giant rusty fence of metal bars along the border here, built in recent years to keep illegal immigrants from crossing into the United States, has a new nickname among local residents: Jurassic Park Gate, a nod to the barrier in a 1993 movie that kept dangerous dinosaurs at bay in a theme park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Times.

Brenda besson

United States

#325 Sep 12, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you answering for "tommin cali?" Can he not answer for himself? Did he ask for your assistance? This is being a side-buster.
@liberty doesn't know what a side-buster is, you just now provided a perfect example.
is everyone a side buster but you illegal.oh I know you tried to say you are not mud colored,but the way you talk gives it away,plus what normal american would push for amnesty the way you do.you are mud.ok I cant point out who you post for because you use their name.but everyone knows you do it.everyone knows all of your different names.lol mud colored illegal side buster.get lost.stay out of the sun white boy(not) lol.go back to the other site.mental.
LiverSpots

El Paso, TX

#326 Sep 12, 2013
What's that s--t on your face
noninot

Bedford, MA

#328 Sep 13, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't new, but maybe to you it is.
Just after Castro took over Cuba, its wealthy entrepreneurs came to the US. Yes we all heard of the Cuban refugees. The ones Castro sent to the US. Have you seen the movie Scarface? Well, I'm talking about an earlier tide of Cubans. The earlier tide of Cubans was the wealthy and the business owners. This happened in the fifties.
It also happened here in the USA, have you ever heard of the "White Flight?" The white flight was so great that U-Haul was actually experiencing a shortage of trucks in certain regions. Whites were renting them in droves. They were getting one-way rentals, not local rentals. They were leaving and not coming back! This caused a shortage of trucks in the regions from which they fled. This happened in the nineties.
In both instances above, why didn't they stay and fight? It's called self-preservation, people do what they have to do to survive.
There's absolutely nothing new under the sun.
Sounds to me like you are saying it is ok to be a coward (pu-zi) and that the droves and droves of rich mexicans flocking to the US are cowards. I'm good with that. Thanks for admitting the truth. Bunch of cowards.
Brenda besson

United States

#329 Sep 13, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said everyone is a side-buster. So you're making stuff up already.
I didn't TRY to say I'm not mud-colored. I DID say it.
Where did you hear/read about me pushing for amnesty? Please provide proof.
Everyone knows all of my different names? What names? Tell me what they are.
Now do you understand why I called you a dum-ass and stupid?
you mud colored idiot or wanna be mud colored idiot.you called me a side buster,you called ima a side buster thats 2 side busters.what do you mean you dont push amnesty even people form mexico dont love the culture as much as you do.i dont care what you say your illegal or crazy.as far as your other names you should know what they are,everyone else does.now you see why I call you a dumb ass.
Brenda besson

United States

#330 Sep 13, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Still talking like a self entitled foreigner?
yes because he is,and he is mud colored lol,loves to hear himself talk,lies so much cant remember what he says from one post to the next.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#331 Sep 13, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you answering for "tommin cali?" Can he not answer for himself? Did he ask for your assistance? This is being a side-buster.
@liberty doesn't know what a side-buster is, you just now provided a perfect example.
Just as you do, I will answer any damned post I so desire, so stop tampering with my freedom of speech.....or get off the forums, sin huevos, aka rico, aka frito and all the millions of your sicko personalities.
Brenda besson

United States

#332 Sep 13, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Just as you do, I will answer any damned post I so desire, so stop tampering with my freedom of speech.....or get off the forums, sin huevos, aka rico, aka frito and all the millions of your sicko personalities.
lol hes a sick sick sick person, and a side buster.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#335 Sep 14, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said everyone is a side-buster. So you're making stuff up already.
I didn't TRY to say I'm not mud-colored. I DID say it.
Where did you hear/read about me pushing for amnesty? Please provide proof.
Everyone knows all of my different names? What names? Tell me what they are.
Now do you understand why I called you a dumb-ass and stupid?
Why would you call yourself Mud-colored? Frankly, the measure of a man can't be judged by the color of his skin. There's good and bad people in all races. The issue here is whether or not we should give illegals special dispensations, and no, we should not. Rico, some of us DO know that you are not in favor of an amnesty.
Brenda besson

United States

#336 Sep 14, 2013
zanoni wrote:
Hahahahaha!!!!!
Damn! I got three angry bitches raging at me.
All three of you can kiss my mud-colored ass!
Hahahaha!!!!!
i speak for all 3 we would rather die. Oh now you are mud colored? Make up your mind.sad being you tripolar or maybe more.
Brenda besson

Rio Rancho, NM

#337 Sep 14, 2013
I like mud colored nuts.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#338 Sep 14, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up White-Flight!!!! You didn't read my prior posts did you?
sounds to me like you're VERY angry RIGHT NOW! what happened? you go from one extreme, laughing hysterically answering one post to beating your knuckles against your chest while banging your empty head on the nearest wall! LOL! LOL! I can just see you doing this, ha ha! what a way to start a magnificently beautiful and heavenly God sent Saturday morning! I always wake up smiling at the WHOLE WORLD and everyone I come in contact with.....you should try it sometime (just once) and see the effect this has on you sin huevos, if it has no effect.....well that hate and misery explosively churning inside you will no doubt consume you (it already has) and then the WHOLE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE for all of us who appreciate life, country, LAUGHTER!! and LAW ABIDING citizenry. Capiche? SMILE!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#339 Sep 14, 2013
Sin huevos I forgot to add appreciate law abiding LEGAL IMMIGRANTS who pay their taxes, etc! good day to you! LOL!
Brown

CancĂșn, Mexico

#345 Sep 14, 2013
God bless the brown man. For there would no américa with our blood spilt omar foriegn spilt in service oficio a nation that hates us.
Git-a-Rope

Bedford, MA

#346 Sep 14, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up White-Flight!!!! You didn't read my prior posts did you?
You seem to be admitting to being a chicken-shit correlon who can't stay home to fight for his corrupt country. Create drug problems, make money from 'em and then flee to the USA. We got it, you are saying it's ok to be a, how would the cowardly fleeing mexicans say it, "pu-zii". Go back home Panchito. People here don't have respect for those who flee their country. And yes, I read the other stupid thoughts you posted. Where's Pancho Villa when you need him most?
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#347 Sep 14, 2013
Git-a-Rope wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be admitting to being a chicken-shit correlon who can't stay home to fight for his corrupt country. Create drug problems, make money from 'em and then flee to the USA. We got it, you are saying it's ok to be a, how would the cowardly fleeing mexicans say it, "pu-zii". Go back home Panchito. People here don't have respect for those who flee their country. And yes, I read the other stupid thoughts you posted. Where's Pancho Villa when you need him most?
LOL!LOL!LOL! funny, Git! sin huevos seems to have it all together, huh? according to IT!!!!
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#351 Sep 15, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I already said in another post that I don't have any hero. YOU have heroes and you assume I'm like you.
Now about fleeing a country. I'm assuming you're Gringo, well, you ancestors fled Europe and came to the New World. Why didn't you ancestors stay back there and fight? Were they cowards? Guess what? You're their descendant. COWARD!
Listen, you filthy, lowlife splc. If you can use the word gringo, I can call you a splc, splc.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#352 Sep 15, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I already said in another post that I don't have any hero. YOU have heroes and you assume I'm like you.
Now about fleeing a country. I'm assuming you're Gringo, well, you ancestors fled Europe and came to the New World. Why didn't you ancestors stay back there and fight? Were they cowards? Guess what? You're their descendant. COWARD!
I am pure Euro White and my ancestors fled nothing! My ancestors were adventurers, fortune seekers/Conquerors who Never enslaved blacks, they didn't need to because the beaners they found in Their New World would do the menial work that they still do today for a few piece of shiny colored glass. We were seen as Gods to them, again as we still are today!
Now go and thank a hard working, tax paying Anglo for the welfare cheese sitting in your mothers refrigerator!
zanoninut

Bedford, MA

#354 Sep 15, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in several other posts you've stated that it is ok to be a "pu-zi" and to run away from the drug violence that your people have created in mexico. We are all good with it. Thank you for admitting to being a coward "correlon". I think you called it "self-preservation", I call it being a "pu-zi". Don't worry, here in the USA, we will not judge you for being a "pu-zi" or a correlon. We simply will not respect you and hope that all people treat you poorly so that you run back to good old mexico.

Ancestral europeans didn't come here running from the drug trade. Your little correlones from mexico would never have the balls that those people had. You little correlones come here, but at the first sound of a military draft, you all run back down to mexico. What a bunch of "pu-zis". Have some self respect and go home man. Grow some "huevos" and go fight for your country. I can't believe you are talking "chit" here when you couldn't stay home and fight for that dirty piece of land.

Cobardes, cobardes, cobardes. Correlones are a disgrace to the true mexican people. Like I said, many nice people in mexico left with the mess these correlones have created and left them to fight. All in the name of "self preservation".

Look up male "huevos", your correlones need to go to k-mart and buy them by the dozen. I forget, "huevos" are not something you can just buy, you are born with em. Correlone.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#358 Sep 15, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Name them. If you can't trace your family back to a specific "adventurer" then you're full of sh*t!
The great bulk of Anglos in this country aren't descendants of any adventurers. The great bulk of Anglos in this country are descendants of Europeans who fled Europe for one reason or another, be it religious, political, or economical.
Beaner, you're an idiot. You probably flunked out of Project Bravo.
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#359 Sep 15, 2013
This country has always been the home of immigrants and we welcome them with open arms. The poem at the statute of liberty, however, does not say send us your ignorant, unskilled, violent, vulgar, vile, useless wet back walking pieces of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police investigating 'near drowning' of toddler 1 min Masai 16
News Flash flood advisory for Northeast El Paso 1 hr DC Dave 4
Men in sandals look like peons 2 hr DC Dave 14
News Scabies not a big deal, officials say (Mar '09) 6 hr DC Dave 63
The Illusion of Prosperity Wins the Black Vote 7 hr Bubba Washington 5
Old EP music (Apr '07) 8 hr _49er_Arrrrrr 35
News Man tried for allegedly sexually abusing teen 8 hr butters_ 5

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance