Fleeing Drug Violence, Mexicans Pour ...

Fleeing Drug Violence, Mexicans Pour Into U.S.

There are 204 comments on the New York Times story from Apr 18, 2010, titled Fleeing Drug Violence, Mexicans Pour Into U.S.. In it, New York Times reports that:

The giant rusty fence of metal bars along the border here, built in recent years to keep illegal immigrants from crossing into the United States, has a new nickname among local residents: Jurassic Park Gate, a nod to the barrier in a 1993 movie that kept dangerous dinosaurs at bay in a theme park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Times.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#289 Sep 9, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
we should bomb the hell out of the drug lords. annihilate them so that they won't have any drugs to bring over the border.
the white house will do nothing like that against the cartels.

they refused the dea permission to take out guzman,the head of one of the biggest cartels with plenty of bodies on his hands. there is a 5 million reward for him already.
Ratmaster

Oceanside, CA

#290 Sep 9, 2013
zanoni wrote:
There's a punk on this thread using my Moniker, I registered with it, it's mine!!!
It is the same psycho that baits people and tries to cause fights. I ignore the fool because he/she is too stupid and may have some issues with hormones related to a possible sex change. Don't worry, he/she never makes sense.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#292 Sep 9, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You punk bitch, why are you using my moniker? You can't think of your own? You feable minded son-of-a-bitch!!!!!
Lol!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#293 Sep 9, 2013
Mexicanos Cobardes wrote:
Por que no se ponen a pelear contra los que inician la violencia en Mexico? Mejore una mujer llamada Diana se esta desquitando con los camioneros cabrones que se portan mal con las pasajeras. Los que corren a EUA son cobardes. Por que no se juntan y acaban con la violencia y la corrupcion? Los unicos que pueden correrle a la violencia son los que tienen dinero. Por lo mientras dejan a sus paisanos pobres a pelear contra el narco y la policia. Vienen a EUA y quieren viver igual como vivian en Mexico. Muchos tinenen enlaces con negocios ilicitos pero vienen corriendo por protexion aqui. Por que no suben en armas y se defienden? Que no tienen huevos o que? Si uno deja que otros cabrones se apoderen de su pais entonces hay que defender cuando se pone cabron. Que bola de cobardes. No merecen pisar la gran tierra que es EUA. Aqui, si se nos pone cabron, nos defendemos y no vamos a dejar que ningun cabron (narco, policia o politico) se entremeta en nuestra buen manera de vivir. Que vivan para siempre estos grandes Estados Unidos de America. El hogar de los valientes y libres pero porque nos cuesta diariamente.
Gracias! y muy bien dicho.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#294 Sep 9, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> oh fack you again thats an order,dont you love to hear yourself talk,blah blah and blah.dont tell anyone what to do.you dont even know what you are doing.you are rude.if your american(not) act it.oh and you dont impress me smart pants.now you can ramble on,oh side buster you put your nose and opinion in everyone else comment.dont think we dont know how many differant names you have wacko,stop smoking crack.
All right, Brenda! this sin hueves is like a rabid buffalo! hating all the world, don't understand how there can be so much hate and misery in one person alone. Sinjuavi, and who knows how many other names and personalities IT goes by. LOL!
Brenda besson

United States

#295 Sep 9, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> All right, Brenda! this sin hueves is like a rabid buffalo! hating all the world, don't understand how there can be so much hate and misery in one person alone. Sinjuavi, and who knows how many other names and personalities IT goes by. LOL!
yes I knew that was him differnt name,same chit.if hes for real hes a very sick mofo,always ranting telling people what to do sick illegal thats his problem.he must have like 5screens going at one time.friendless.who would want to know the illegal ass.lol
Zanoni Is Summer Moon

New York, NY

#296 Sep 9, 2013
Yep ..
Zanoni Is Summer Moon

New York, NY

#297 Sep 9, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I got it.
Go back to Honduras B*&ch!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#302 Sep 10, 2013
thing about the folks from mexico trying to pull this con is there is no way to prove they are not part of the crime groups.

only a fool would take the word of illegal aliens or any who support them
Brenda besson

United States

#304 Sep 10, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you're referring to me. Hate and misery? If you could only hear me laugh when I read the posts. There's a smile on my face as I type this right now.
The hate and misery filled are the people like yourself and Brenda Besson.
By the way, the perpetrator who used my moniker was also from El Paso, was that you?
wow we have a side buster,sound familar,you are a real sicko.its funny someone is using your name to post.you do it to people all the time.you are still mud colored and illegal that puts a smile on our faces.hows the bedbugs you caught.lol
no more stupidity
#305 Sep 10, 2013
Mexicans don't belong in the United States! They need to go back to Mexico where they are welcome.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#308 Sep 10, 2013
no more stupidity wrote:
Mexicans don't belong in the United States! They need to go back to Mexico where they are welcome.
The Illegal ones don`t along with the ones who support the Illegal mindset. Like the dmbfk Zanoni!
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#310 Sep 10, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going over this again. If you didn't get it the first and second time I went over it, you won't get it the third time.
F. U.!
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#312 Sep 11, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm welcome here to, just not by you. But you're insignificant, I don't give a sh!t about you. I'm not here for you.
But in any respect, I already went over this before. Here's my prior post:
"...Do Russians belong in Russia? What if the Russian wants to go to Argentina? Is he not allowed to go to Argentian if he wants to?
What if a Korean wants to go to Australia and Australia allows him to. Doeas the Korean belong in Korea?
No one belongs in any country due to his nationality you stupid f#ck!!! Being a Mexican does not obligate the individual to BE IN MEXICO!!!
But I understand, this is a deep subject for a shallow mind. I really don't expect you to grasp the concept, you're too stupid and full of hate!!!...
People of any country who go through Legal channels are welcome here. But not ones who sneak across the border and then demand every thing. You Dmbfkn azzh*le!
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#314 Sep 11, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Chihuahua casually walks over, lifts a leg and pees on Quirky.
Quirky casually stomps Chihuahua`s head in the ground then laughingly brings it over to zamoni. Then tells zanoni to keep her fkn kids under control.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#317 Sep 11, 2013
zanoni wrote:
Really, Quirky, have you counted how many times you've been wrong?
Don't you know I already won?
Still talking like a self entitled foreigner?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#320 Sep 11, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm welcome here to, just not by you. But you're insignificant, I don't give a sh!t about you. I'm not here for you.
But in any respect, I already went over this before. Here's my prior post:
"...Do Russians belong in Russia? What if the Russian wants to go to Argentina? Is he not allowed to go to Argentian if he wants to?
What if a Korean wants to go to Australia and Australia allows him to. Doeas the Korean belong in Korea?
No one belongs in any country due to his nationality you stupid f#ck!!! Being a Mexican does not obligate the individual to BE IN MEXICO!!!
But I understand, this is a deep subject for a shallow mind. I really don't expect you to grasp the concept, you're too stupid and full of hate!!!...
Sure, one can travel almost anywhere in this world, as long as the travelor abides by the rules and regulations regarding travel to that country. However, one cannot just decide to flop in another country, then procede to work and set up houeskeeping without following the laws regarding those actions. Illegals don't thinl our rules and regulations apply to them, and that is the crux of the problem...their failure to honor and respect our laws. If they are given the right to remain legally, that character flaw will still remain, as they continue to pick and choose the laws they will obey. Those they break will fall into the "I didn't know it was against the law," excuse.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#321 Sep 11, 2013
s/b: traveler
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#322 Sep 11, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Chihuahua walks over to "tomin cali", lifts leg, and pees on him.
then it proudly cuddles back to you and pees in your mouth, right sin huevos? lol!
Brenda besson

United States

#324 Sep 12, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> then it proudly cuddles back to you and pees in your mouth, right sin huevos? lol!
smart dog.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump rally in NM 47 min MD el paso 20
Vote For Donald Trump 2 hr huey goins 32
Trump said that California does not have a drought 2 hr franis martinez 2
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr Defiant1 23,449
imposter posting name stealing hijcking punks p... 12 hr Detekatiff 19
News Palafox wins seat on 8th Court of Appeals 21 hr huey goins 2
News Former Fort Bliss soldier's manslaughter trial ... 21 hr huey goins 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages