Fleeing Drug Violence, Mexicans Pour Into U.S.

Apr 18, 2010 Full story: New York Times 204

The giant rusty fence of metal bars along the border here, built in recent years to keep illegal immigrants from crossing into the United States, has a new nickname among local residents: Jurassic Park Gate, a nod to the barrier in a 1993 movie that kept dangerous dinosaurs at bay in a theme park.

Full Story
zanoninot

Tewksbury, MA

#234 Sep 8, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Apoco deveras crees lo escrben aqui. Deveras piensas que estan huyendo la violencia?
Historicamente los Mexicanos han venido aqui por rasones economicas. Nada ha cambiado. Ese titulo que "Huyendo la violencia del narcotrafico, Mexicano derraman hacia Los Estados Unidos" es una babosada. Apoco deveras crees heso?
Es verdad que en tiempos recientes si ha avido mucha violencia entre los narcotraficantes, y un Grigo simplemente se aprovecho de esto y empeso su mentira que los Mexicanos estan huyendo la violencia. Esa no es la rason, la rason ha sido y sigue siendo economica.
Bueno, de que pais eres tu baboso, que le faltas respeto a los Mexicanos?
Are you going to tell me that the 30,000+ richest mexicans allowed to come to eL Paso as long as they brought all of their dirty money with them is a fantasy? These rich people have for the most part been involved with criminal activities in mexico and now are looking for a place to hide while the poor are left to fight their drug war. Yes, there are economic interests. If these people had any balls at all and any pride, they'd stay in mexico and clean up the mess that they allowed to take place.

Faltar respeto a los mexicanos? No le estoy faltando el respeto a los mexicanos, nada mas a los que vienen correindo a EUA. Respect? Do you know what respect is? Respect is staying in your country to defend it against criminals and corruption. Respect? Really. Are you one of the ones running from the violence? Respect. You deserve no respect if you came here running. The woman who is knocking off the bus drivers deserves respect for standing up to these @@@holes. Los correlones que tienen con que correr de mexico, no mercen nada de respeto y ojala que los traten muy mnal aqui en EUA.

These people never blend in with the standard el pasoan because they can't help but act like they own the world as that is the way they were raised in juarez. No, it's not the poor mexicans coming here, most of those people are very nice. It's just the little rich @@@holes who come here acting like they did back home. Bring your money, your drugs and your violence, you are welcome in el paso, no questions asked.
fresita

Tewksbury, MA

#235 Sep 8, 2013
Le voy a decir a mi papi! Pues que esos pobres pelean por mexico. Yo me voy al paso. Uhhhhh los pobres.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#236 Sep 8, 2013
they are pouring in for free stuff
Brenda besson

United States

#239 Sep 8, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! We have a side-buster!!!!
a side buster would be you,telling americans that are born here to leave if they dont like it lol,planning our history for us,thats a side buster.so why dont you kiss everyones american ass,move back to mexico mud colored.america is not going to be mexico I dont give a fack what you say.you are stupid if you think it will.
Brenda besson

United States

#245 Sep 8, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
A side buster is someone sticking his nose into someone else's business. Me telling Gringos to leave is me giving orders.
As for me planning you history, your history is already done, it's the past, you cannot plan history. All you can plan for is the future. History, the past, is like water running under a bridge, never to return.
Your two first statements show lack of thought.
But let me continue, now you're ordering me to kiss everyone's American ass and go back to Mexico. You can't order me like that bitch! I'm a US citizen. You can't make me leave.
And you say America is not going to be Mexico. Mexico is America dumb ass, it's part of North America. Did you learn anything in history or geography? This entire hemisphere IS AMERICA, both north and south!
And you say you don't give a fack about what I say, obviously you do, you replied didn't you?
And you end your rambling by calling me stupid. Really?
oh fack you again thats an order,dont you love to hear yourself talk,blah blah and blah.dont tell anyone what to do.you dont even know what you are doing.you are rude.if your american(not) act it.oh and you dont impress me smart pants.now you can ramble on,oh side buster you put your nose and opinion in everyone else comment.dont think we dont know how many differant names you have wacko,stop smoking crack.
Ratmaster

Oceanside, CA

#252 Sep 8, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice neighborhoods that stay nice, even with mud colored people living in them, are communities that have created "Homeowner Associations". They create rules, charge homeowners fees and enforce the rules of the association. People who buy homes in a neighborhood with an existing homeowners association will be informed of that before they sign the closing. Homeowners associations have reduced the instances of "white Flight" because people who toss trash onto the ground, or allow their lawns and landscapes to die are kicked out. Park a junk car on your driveway and you will get a notice telling you to get rid of it or the association will tow it and send you the bill for towing and impound fees. Paint your house baby poop yellow and you will be given the opportunity to paint it back to an appropriate color or be removed from the neighborhood, your property will be taken and sold to someone who will obey the rules. Homeowners associations provide community watch so when your rodents start spray painting their gang graffiti, they will be arrested and sent to juvenile prison and you will be handed the bill to clean up the graffiti.
Homeowners associations are fine because they keep the mud colored people from devaluing their neighbors property with their Mexican culture.
Will the home owner protect them from bigots that break Federal law housing discrimination? Will the homeowners protect them from people that killed innocent children at Shady Hook and Columbine? How about protection from terrorist acts like the bombing of innocent people in Oklahoma? How about serial killers like Hitler, Bundy and Damer? The only mud color is the thing you call a brain. You fool.
Ratmaster

Oceanside, CA

#253 Sep 8, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
Californians are stupid. A house that has no yard sells for two million dollars there. The land I farm is big enough to fit the whole city of Oakland, California in one of the pastures.
The only stupid one is you. Maybe, if you had a job you would not be such a complainer. If you work hard enough maybe you can move out of your trailer home. Save some money for an education. Sure you have a farm. A goat farm with plenty of relatives.
Ratmaster

Oceanside, CA

#254 Sep 8, 2013
What is white flight? Friday nights with the goats and sheep? Baaaaa baaaa

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#256 Sep 9, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice reply. I like to see people actually say something, but a bit too long.
Anyway, most if not all of your mumble jumble is subjective. It's known that colored people DO live in nice neighborhoods along with whites. And whites also live in run-down and dilapidated neighborhoods as well.
It's all a matter of how people like to live.
I myself have lived in those nice neighborhoods with curb appeal. It was mostly a White neighborhood, can you believe that? It was a single family home area. At the foot of Mt. Diablo in Co-Co County here in Cali. I loved walking out in the morning and seeing Mt. Diablo literally just up the street.
I also lived in an area very close to downtown, Oakland, near Lake Merritt. This area had more apartments and condos. Property values here are also high. VERY HIGH!!!
You may be surprised to know, but there really are million dollar houses in the town I live in.
Pretty much everything you said is stereo-typing bull-shit.
Those million dollar homes are not what a person would envision. They certainly don't look like the million dollar homes of say, the Chicago suburbs. My daughter lives in a million dollar home in CA that needed updating. It's one of those glass houses, I am sure you know what I am talking about. She bought it a few years ago and if she chose to sell it today would make a hefty proift on it. There is a big real estate bubble in some areas of CA, that have over-priced the properties sky high. Some of them need major work...not exactly what one envisions when thinking of million dollar homes. Rico, is this you?

Location hidden

#257 Sep 9, 2013
The problem with this excuse, is that many of them are bringing in drugs as they sneak in claiming to be fleeing that kind of life.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#259 Sep 9, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
The problem with this excuse, is that many of them are bringing in drugs as they sneak in claiming to be fleeing that kind of life.
And then there's this one:
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/09/06/man...
Ratmaster

Oceanside, CA

#260 Sep 9, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon Martin's dad lives in a gated community with a homeowners association and a community watch program. He is mud colored and he hasn't complained about housing discrimination.
Homeowners associations are not law enforcement agencies. They cannot stop criminals or crime. Homeowners associations do prevent crime however by creating and enforcing rules that keep the environment free from the mud colored culture that brings down home values and invites criminal activity.
Unlike neighborhoods with heavy populations of mud colored people, neighborhoods with homeowners associations welcome law enforcement personnel into their community. They invite police to patrol the neighborhood and support crime prevention by reporting suspicious activity, cooperate with law enforcement and are grateful to the police when they respond.
Your mud for brain never responded to the truth about your culture. You live in a lie because you are a liar. You think you are superior yet you are ignorant and stupid. You make information up because your ignorance it profound. Must be the weekly white escape to the goat farm?
Ratmaster

Oceanside, CA

#262 Sep 9, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed to be smart. I used to have a job though. As a child I was hard headed and wanted to leave the farm for adventure so I enlisted in the Army. The Infantry was so much easier than farming so I did that for a while. Going to mud colored countries, meeting mud colored people and killing them was quite enjoyable. Time really flies when you are having a good time. The next thing I knew, twenty years had gone by and so I retired from that. Now I don't have a job. I just sit around the farm watching corn grow. I also grow wheat and soybeans. The good thing about corn, wheat and soybeans is, you don't need Mexican wetbacks to help out with cheap unskilled labor. John Deere makes equipment with air conditioned cabs. My harvester even has the internets. Seriously!
You are mud brained arrogant liar. Then again from generations of liars it is not surprising.
Ratmaster

Oceanside, CA

#263 Sep 9, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
You forget to mention the users of the illegal drugs and who creates the demand. Why do you refuse to accept the truth?

Location hidden

#267 Sep 9, 2013
Ratmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget to mention the users of the illegal drugs and who creates the demand. Why do you refuse to accept the truth?
Who said I deny it? I just don't buy into this latest excuse that illegals come here to flee the violeece. Far too many are bringing it with them. What about their stats on domestic violence, and the stats of their kids' commiseration with violent gangs?

Location hidden

#268 Sep 9, 2013
s/b: violence
Ratmaster

Oceanside, CA

#270 Sep 9, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I deny it? I just don't buy into this latest excuse that illegals come here to flee the violeece. Far too many are bringing it with them. What about their stats on domestic violence, and the stats of their kids' commiseration with violent gangs?
What about it? You presented no viable evidence. Have they committed crimes like the KKK have in the past?
Ratmaster

Oceanside, CA

#272 Sep 9, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
eleven million illegal aliens use them drugs. Get rid of the illegal aliens and America's drug use would be cut in half. The other half are those African imports that we can't deport because of the 14th amendment and whatnot.
You can lie to yourself all day and side step the truth. You are full of mud.
Ratmaster

Oceanside, CA

#273 Sep 9, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to impress me with the value of a house somewhere inside of the city of Oakland, CA. Let's see. You live in Oakland, CA. There are some really expensive houses in Oakland, CA. Therefore, you must have a really expensive house.
Sorry sister! You don't own a house. You got kicked out of the majority white neighborhood you used to live in because the homeowners association threatened you landlord with fines if he didn't get rid of the greasy smell of lard and cornmeal.
BTW: My tractors are worth more than those houses you brag about.
Soi live in your tractor. Really, who cares?
Ratmaster

Oceanside, CA

#277 Sep 9, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
So your family grows marijuana in Mexico and sells it in Oakland, CA. There are no policia in you village back in Mexico and you salpica la mano del federales to keep them off your back. Typical!
I bet your cousins have calves the size of cantaloupes too.
I bet your women folk have Adams apples the size of grapefruits too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Could L Morales be a carrier of Tuberculosis 2 min Vern Dozier 12
2014 NFL Cowboys Talk 32 min behave profession... 38
Gina Benitez out at KFOX 34 min behave profession... 5
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 688
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 2 hr stupid people 378
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr fossilfarts 18,748
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gasman 592
El Paso Dating

more search filters

less search filters

El Paso Jobs

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]