Fleeing Drug Violence, Mexicans Pour ...

Fleeing Drug Violence, Mexicans Pour Into U.S.

There are 204 comments on the New York Times story from Apr 18, 2010, titled Fleeing Drug Violence, Mexicans Pour Into U.S.. In it, New York Times reports that:

The giant rusty fence of metal bars along the border here, built in recent years to keep illegal immigrants from crossing into the United States, has a new nickname among local residents: Jurassic Park Gate, a nod to the barrier in a 1993 movie that kept dangerous dinosaurs at bay in a theme park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Times.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
DC Dave

United States

#462 Sep 21, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Whats a mokey?
Your toothless mom mrs alberta villegas.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#463 Sep 21, 2013
zanoni wrote:
I'm a tax professional, I know.
SO YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE, KNOWS HOW TO SCREW OUR SYSTEM, RIGHT? This is why you are THE VOICE for your counter parts. You are their fine example and they follow your footsteps which is why they know exactly what to do to gain all the benefits ONCE they swim across the rio......good day to you!
DC Dave

United States

#464 Sep 21, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> SO YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE, KNOWS HOW TO SCREW OUR SYSTEM, RIGHT? This is why you are THE VOICE for your counter parts. You are their fine example and they follow your footsteps which is why they know exactly what to do to gain all the benefits ONCE they swim across the rio......good day to you!
I enjoy getting my system screwed, ask Grubby.
click pleasee

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#465 Sep 21, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Insecure Writers 1 hr New Resident 22
Saw a Beaner Go Into a Library Today 1 hr Buckus Mungus 49
Michael Flynn and Russia 1 hr ardith 6
Restaurant Question 2 hr New Resident 8
I hate El Paso! (Jan '08) 3 hr Stacy Rice Austin 1,694
News Lure of land gives way to frustration (Aug '08) 8 hr New Resident 143
News Civil rights lawsuit planned over immigrant's a... 10 hr Dick Butterworth 50

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages