First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DC Dave

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Get some rest, we love you!!!
The best secretary of State ever!!!!
Not like when bayruit barracks bombings.
How Does

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 1, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
Get some rest, we love you!!!
The best secretary of State ever!!!!
Not like when bayruit barracks bombings.
She couldn't carry water fast enought for some real Secretary of States. If she really cared about the USA she wouldn't be a quitter and stay the course and finsh her job.
DC Dave

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
This blog is for fair wishes one more word out of you and you feel the wrath.
Saddle up boys and get ready to make him cry on my word...
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#4 Feb 1, 2013
How Does wrote:
<quoted text> She couldn't carry water fast enought for some real Secretary of States. If she really cared about the USA she wouldn't be a quitter and stay the course and finsh her job.
I dare say that if you had the job you would have made a decision to leave after four years due to stress of having to deal with various idiots and egomaniacs not to mention all the nuts in congress. She has been in public life since Bill was elected as governor of Arkansas. How many years of public service have you given in your life?
Looking at Riff-Raff

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Why does this thread not rise to the top of the threads, even when it has the most recent post?
POS

Netherlands

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Looking at Riff-Raff wrote:
Why does this thread not rise to the top of the threads, even when it has the most recent post?
Because it is about a bottom dwelling Whitewater theif.
DC Dave

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Because it is about a bottom dwelling Whitewateif.
you were warn about writting pendejadas on this blog. I am forwarding this to the hilary super pac ,pendejo. Now you will feel the wrath of the boys.
Saddle up boys, make him cry, wait for my word.
DC Dave

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2013
SHOOT THE MOON!!!!!!!!
SHOOT THE MOON!!!!!!!!!
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Im on it boss, hey POS what happened in bayruit? must be nice to try and ignore facts. your boy regan and his croonies ate that one.
DC Dave

United States

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Thanks you Kicked him in the balls with that one.
POS

Netherlands

#12 Feb 3, 2013
JesusChristCentralDave wrote:
Im on it boss, hey POS what happened in bayruit? must be nice to try and ignore facts. your boy regan and his croonies ate that one.
Hey ding-bat, what about Somalia, The Cole, North African Embassies,((((((Slick Willy Clinton))))))
POS

Netherlands

#13 Feb 3, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
Thanks you Kicked him in the balls with that one.
And I just kicked you in you tooth with those three!
Looking at Riff-Raff

United States

#14 Feb 3, 2013
When Hillary enters the Gates of Hell, she can always blame it on Bush.
Looking at Slime

United States

#15 Feb 3, 2013
There is a another definition for lap dogs. When one dog has an oozing sore, other dogs follow behind licking up the drippings. Hillary has the sore; POS (Petro appropriately named), DC Dave (Petro), Jesus Christ Central Dave (Petro), and JW Russell (Petro AND Russell) are Hillary's lap dogs.

They'll lick up also her natural droppings, even beyond the Gates of Hell.
Looking at Slime

United States

#16 Feb 3, 2013
Right now, all of the above are standing in line, waiting for Petro to finish, to blow Fat Grubby Trucker.
Mac Gee

El Paso, TX

#17 Feb 3, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
SHOOT THE MOON!!!!!!!!
SHOOT THE MOON!!!!!!!!!
you got boss,
hey pos , how's those presidential elections thingy working out for you. hehehehhehehhehehhehehehhehehe h
POS

Netherlands

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Mac Gee wrote:
<quoted text>
you got boss,
hey pos , how's those presidential elections thingy working out for you. hehehehhehehhehehhehehehhehehe h
I can absorb the extra $275 of payroll taxes every month. Already have a premium health insurance. I have all the weapons (guns) that I need.

How's it working out for you?
Sam

El Paso, TX

#19 Feb 3, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>I can absorb the extra $275 of payroll taxes every month. Already have a premium health insurance. I have all the weapons (guns) that I need.
How's it working out for you?
thanks, were going to put that money to good use. Everybody is going to have premium health insurance dummy with Obamacare.hehehhehehehhe
You need to register those guns so we can pick them up later you will not past the mental health exam.
Got'em boss. hahhahahhahahhahahha
MrD_ELPaso

El Paso, TX

#20 Feb 3, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
SHOOT THE MOON!!!!!!!!
SHOOT THE MOON!!!!!!!!!
Im on it Boss, Hey POS how do you know your Dad has been in your back yard? your trash cans are empty and the dog is pregnant.
Never Depended on Welfare

United States

#21 Feb 3, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks, were going to put that money to good use. hehehhehehehhe
You need to register those guns so we can pick them up later you will not past the mental health exam.
Got'em boss. hahhahahhahahhahahha
"Everybody is going to have premium health insurance dummy with Obamacare....."

Wrong:

I will always have the same insurance coverage that I've had for the last twenty years because I don't mind paying 10k per year in premiums to avoid being treated like the rest of the riff-raff. The riff-raff needs referrals and advance approval for every goddam thing. They will also have limitations on coverage and under ObamaCare, they are subject to the "Death Committee," a bureaucracy that decides when a person will be allowed to live or die. The Reagan Catastrophic Protection will no longer be there for the riff raff, who heretofore got EVERYTHING paid for after 5k out-of-pocket expenses.

Nothing will change for me, not even under the rules of Obama Care because I will always be a paying customer, not a welfare leech. Obama Care just means more national debt as we head for bankruptcy, but I have safeguards against that too. All you jerks that voted for him deserve exactly what you are going to get.

Nobody but you parasitic POS' could be happy that Obama Care is coming, but you are too stupid to see further than the end of your Democrat brown noses. BTW--I'm happy for you--to finally be getting your just desserts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Paso Informants Help FBI Arrest Top Fugitive 48 min Unity of the Law ... 1
Paul Anka pulls out of Trump 1 hr Roundup starts 1_... 8
Talladega College Performs at Inaugaration 3 hr New Resident 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr PLZphartMOR 1,035
Perks 11 hr butters_ 6
News Cubans sold everything to reach US, now hundred... 11 hr New Resident 36
News EditorialsEditorial: Archbishop Flores' legacyE... 13 hr Father Jeremy 7

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages