Why Is Everyone Scared of The Great P...
idgaf

Tewksbury, MA

#49 Nov 13, 2012
Like I said, no signs of intelligent life. Just a little pito who has illusions of grandeur. Look it up on the web. Google it. Use your imagination a little for crying out loud. I tell you it's an acronym and you still think it's a name. You need some stroking so that the blood and oxygen can go up to your little head and you can think.
Im Shocked

El Monte, CA

#50 Nov 13, 2012
Lalalalalalalalalala...hock hock...lalaallalalalalalalah.. .hack hack. Lalalalala
lol

El Monte, CA

#51 Nov 13, 2012
Im Shocked wrote:
Lalalalalalalalalala...hock hock...lalaallalalalalalalah.. .hack hack. Lalalalala
You fat gordas crack me up, no wonder you're single!
Lawnmaster

El Paso, TX

#54 Nov 15, 2012
1 and 2 for me.
idgaf

Tewksbury, MA

#55 Nov 15, 2012
You are being redundant pito. Fat gordas is fat fat? Also, you are not talking to a fat anything. This ain't your momma you are talking to pito, so settle down. The only thing anyone is afraid of is your scent. You can't put strawberries on sh@t and make it more enticing.
SupremeChicanoCo mmander

El Paso, TX

#56 Nov 15, 2012
idgaf wrote:
You are being redundant pito. Fat gordas is fat fat? Also, you are not talking to a fat anything. This ain't your momma you are talking to pito, so settle down. The only thing anyone is afraid of is your scent. You can't put strawberries on sh@t and make it more enticing.
He already made you cry towelhead. Look at post #50.
_49ER_Arrrrrr_

El Paso, TX

#58 Nov 15, 2012
Topix is getting head from him 69 style.
Abraham Licon

El Paso, TX

#59 Nov 15, 2012
_49ER_Arrrrrr_ wrote:
Topix is getting head from him 69 style.
Jealous huh? Pinche jotosexual!
Cesar Chavez Reagan

El Paso, TX

#62 Nov 15, 2012
Abraham Licon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous huh? Pinche jotosexual!
This is an example when someone(Petro) is born in the donkey show!!!
SupremeChicanoCo mmander

El Paso, TX

#63 Nov 16, 2012
Cesar Chavez Reagan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an example when someone(Petro) is born in the donkey show!!!
Now this is a good example of a pendejo.
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

#64 Nov 16, 2012
Look in the mirror, make sure it is you. Call yourself a sicko.
idgaf

Tewksbury, MA

#65 Nov 16, 2012
SupremeChicanoCommander wrote:
<quoted text>
He already made you cry towelhead. Look at post #50.
Only in Pito's mind has he made anyone cry. You must be seeing something else on post #50. I see zero intelligence and a poor little fat boy who couldn't make friends, who people don't like and who spends his time crying out for love. Get a hug Pito, you appear to need one. I think the only person with a towel on his head and a pito in his asteroids is pito. I wonder if at any time, the great pito is capable of carrying on a useful conversation without on one post being "the great pito", answering by "el gran pendejo", followed up by "george sanchez" and many more. It must be lonely in your mind pito. Gotta make up imaginary virtual characters to talk to yourself. Have you come tired of the two pelotas that hang next to you? The great boboso has been smacked around repeatedly on the forum. Still looking for friends.
SupremeChicanoCo mmander

El Paso, TX

#66 Nov 16, 2012
idgaf wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in Pito's mind has he made anyone cry. You must be seeing something else on post #50. I see zero intelligence and a poor little fat boy who couldn't make friends, who people don't like and who spends his time crying out for love. Get a hug Pito, you appear to need one. I think the only person with a towel on his head and a pito in his asteroids is pito. I wonder if at any time, the great pito is capable of carrying on a useful conversation without on one post being "the great pito", answering by "el gran pendejo", followed up by "george sanchez" and many more. It must be lonely in your mind pito. Gotta make up imaginary virtual characters to talk to yourself. Have you come tired of the two pelotas that hang next to you? The great boboso has been smacked around repeatedly on the forum. Still looking for friends.
Why are you Scared? Answer the Question,and not in arabic.
idgaf

Tewksbury, MA

#67 Nov 16, 2012
Everyone is scared of seeing the world's smallest penis in real life. Add that to your list, porky boy.
What

El Paso, TX

#69 Nov 18, 2012
idgaf wrote:
Everyone is scared of seeing the world's smallest penis in real life. Add that to your list, porky boy.
not your mom
What

El Monte, CA

#70 Nov 18, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>
not your mom
Hey petro, for how many years did your dad sexual abuse you after your mom left when she found out he was gay? I know he's dead but the question is relevant and will help to explain why you're such an angry little mexican
What

El Paso, TX

#71 Nov 18, 2012
Comments 68 and 69 posted by guy too stupid to develop his own moniker
lawnmaster

El Paso, TX

#72 Nov 18, 2012
sicko What is talking to himself.
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

#73 Nov 18, 2012
The SupremePendejoCommander is afraid of work and makes his poor short mother mow lawns to pay for his chips. Get a job fatboy.
What

El Monte, CA

#74 Nov 18, 2012
lawnmaster wrote:
sicko What is talking to himself.
Are you still after my nuts? Again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A new way to play soccer makes its way to El Paso 47 min eyes of texas 5
Airport tomorrow? 49 min eyes of texas 2
News Editorial: Vote on El Paso mayor, council pay c... 1 hr cat2009 1
News Elite Border Patrol Unit Focuses on Rescue (Jul '06) 1 hr Brave New World 5
News Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso (Nov '08) 1 hr sadella 1,753
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 5 hr Trinny Ramirez 2,397
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr memine 763
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages