Disabled Parking Placards Need TO BE CHANGED!

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Moonchild

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 8, 2013
I am disabled in a Wheelchair Fulltime & I am really MAD at how many (thousand) times I can't FIND a DISABLED PARKING in stores (Walmart/Target/Albertson's/Ma lls..etc) because the "normal" people are parked in this spaces! I find it's mostly the WOMEN who park in this Handicapped Parking spaces--Some get down in HIGH HEELS / a few WHEN they see me getting down/transferring from a board INTO the wheelchair (w/helper)--Some of this idiots/WOMEN will SIT in THEIR CARS/SUV'S/TRks--they SIT INSIDE just fumbling around ACTING like they don't SEE ME staring at their FACES....they will do anything BUT AVOID EYE-CONTACT because they KNOW THEY AREN'T DISABLED / they KNOW they are GUILITY / they either park in disabled parking because they want to protect their car paint or they are too LAZY to WALK---It's only when I am in route up the store's sidewalk--into the main area--when THEY FINALLY get out of their car & walk quickly in!!!...Some have NO SHAME...I have seen young couples PARK in Disabled Spaces & RUN in With 2-3 kids in tow!!...I lose my temper sometimes--yell out DISABLED PARKING HELLO--BUT TO NO AVAIL---This people THINK they are FOOLING everybody. Here is 1 Idea: Redo all the PLACARDS with Like a DECAL showing the person is in a WHEELCHAIR / WALKER / CANE in BIG WORDS...And having a 1yr Only DATE INSTEAD OF 2-3 YRS. WHO DO I TALK TO?...Walmart is the biggest culprit..then Target...Cielo Vista Mall..Resturants..etc. ANY IDEAS PEOPLE!!!???!!!
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#2 Sep 8, 2013
Moonchild wrote:
I am disabled in a Wheelchair Fulltime & I am really MAD at how many (thousand) times I can't FIND a DISABLED PARKING in stores (Walmart/Target/Albertson's/Ma lls..etc) because the "normal" people are parked in this spaces! I find it's mostly the WOMEN who park in this Handicapped Parking spaces--Some get down in HIGH HEELS / a few WHEN they see me getting down/transferring from a board INTO the wheelchair (w/helper)--Some of this idiots/WOMEN will SIT in THEIR CARS/SUV'S/TRks--they SIT INSIDE just fumbling around ACTING like they don't SEE ME staring at their FACES....they will do anything BUT AVOID EYE-CONTACT because they KNOW THEY AREN'T DISABLED / they KNOW they are GUILITY / they either park in disabled parking because they want to protect their car paint or they are too LAZY to WALK---It's only when I am in route up the store's sidewalk--into the main area--when THEY FINALLY get out of their car & walk quickly in!!!...Some have NO SHAME...I have seen young couples PARK in Disabled Spaces & RUN in With 2-3 kids in tow!!...I lose my temper sometimes--yell out DISABLED PARKING HELLO--BUT TO NO AVAIL---This people THINK they are FOOLING everybody. Here is 1 Idea: Redo all the PLACARDS with Like a DECAL showing the person is in a WHEELCHAIR / WALKER / CANE in BIG WORDS...And having a 1yr Only DATE INSTEAD OF 2-3 YRS. WHO DO I TALK TO?...Walmart is the biggest culprit..then Target...Cielo Vista Mall..Resturants..etc. ANY IDEAS PEOPLE!!!???!!!
Stop crying you old azz ignorant turd. Get a scooter or take the bus ya fatazz.
Harvey Wireman

El Paso, TX

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Moonchild wrote:
I am a veteran too and I have a license plate to prove it. Whenever I see someone parking in my spot, I either report them to ram their car with my SUV and move them out of the way. You have to be aggressive in this world.
Moonchild

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 5, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Stop crying you old azz ignorant turd. Get a scooter or take the bus ya fatazz.
This response shows how STUPID of a Human Being you ARE!...DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT ALL HUMAN BEINGS GET OLDER-BIRTHDAY AFTER BIRTHDAY...then before you know it...you are an old FART sitting in a wheelchair with your balls A-SAGGING...your dicky can't perform...your hair falls out...then you will be to old to drive so then the neighborhood kids will call you the old fat piece of shit waiting for the BUS!!
Karmarmaster

Oceanside, CA

#5 Oct 5, 2013
That is the funniest beat down of the great moniker thief I have ever read. Hilarious but true.
Concerned Blogger

El Paso, TX

#6 Oct 6, 2013
Karmarmaster wrote:
That is the funniest beat down of the great moniker thief I have ever read. Hilarious but true.
your the funniest pedofile in the joint .
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#7 Oct 6, 2013
Moonchild wrote:
Yes call the police report then plate and the description of the driver. You know if they have children they will be there more than ten minutes. Or if you can reach the windshield use white shoe polish on the driver's door and windshield.
FireKugler

Hobbs, NM

#8 Oct 7, 2013
Moonchild wrote:
here's an idea, shut up you useless cripple
Grave Digger

El Paso, TX

#9 Oct 7, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes call the police report then plate and the description of the driver. You know if they have children they will be there more than ten minutes. Or if you can reach the windshield use white shoe polish on the driver's door and windshield.
Former mayor Johnathan Cook an avid Monster Truck enthusiast will be submitting a new plan for handling illegally parked vehicles with Mexican license plates in handy capped parking.
DC Dave

United States

#10 Oct 7, 2013
Grave Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Former mayor Johnathan Cook an avid Monster Truck enthusiast will be submitting a new plan for handling illegally parked vehicles with Mexican license plates in handy capped parking.
You go stfu you pendejota putota.
DC Dave

United States

#11 Oct 7, 2013
Moonchild wrote:
<quoted text>
This response shows how STUPID of a Human Being you ARE!...DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT ALL HUMAN BEINGS GET OLDER-BIRTHDAY AFTER BIRTHDAY...then before you know it...you are an old FART sitting in a wheelchair with your balls A-SAGGING...your dicky can't perform...your hair falls out...then you will be to old to drive so then the neighborhood kids will call you the old fat piece of shit waiting for the BUS!!
Do everyone a favor and just sit in front of a bus and let your old withered useless bitching azz get runned over. Either that or change your shopping habits you idiot. Every time that I've gone to a walmart there is plenty of handicapped parking. Darwin needs to visit your azz soon.
Rolling Papers

Long Beach, WA

#12 Oct 7, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes call the police report then plate and the description of the driver. You know if they have children they will be there more than ten minutes. Or if you can reach the windshield use white shoe polish on the driver's door and windshield.
I found that hydrochloric or muriatic acid works a lot better and a tube of super glue in each door lock keeps them there till police arrive
Moonchild

El Paso, TX

#13 Oct 7, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Do everyone a favor and just sit in front of a bus and let your old withered useless bitching azz get runned over. Either that or change your shopping habits you idiot. Every time that I've gone to a walmart there is plenty of handicapped parking. Darwineeds to visit your azz soon.
Oh you are so funny--Why should I wait for the freaking BUS when I have a SHINY NEW HONDA?....You didn't state WHICH Walmart YOU SHOP AT nor at what TIME?...Guess you have NOTHING TO DO but get on TOPIX--DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR & GET A JOB OR A LIFE.
DC Dave

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2013
Moonchild wrote:
<quoted text> Oh you are so funny--Why should I wait for the freaking BUS when I have a SHINY NEW HONDA?....You didn't state WHICH Walmart YOU SHOP AT nor at what TIME?...Guess you have NOTHING TO DO but get on TOPIX--DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR & GET A JOB OR A LIFE.
If you have a Honda you must be some old azz white POS. Stfu already gramps and deal with it. There are too many of you old azz turds just wasting our natural and unnatural resource. Please od and spare of from your self entitled stupid ideology.
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#15 Oct 8, 2013
For those of you that would like a little extra piece of mind while inside Walmar. La Grodas brother sales counterfeit handi cap rear view mirror hangers at the Bronco flea. His space is towards the back, ask for Flaco.
david romo es joto

El Paso, TX

#16 Oct 8, 2013
Proud Mexican Democrat wrote:
For those of you that would like a little extra piece of mind while inside Walmar. La Grodas brother sales counterfeit handi cap rear view mirror hangers at the Bronco flea. His space is towards the back, ask for Flaco.
Is that next to the hubcaps and tail light both where they also sell pirated CDs?
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#17 Oct 8, 2013
david romo es joto wrote:
<quoted text>Is that next to the hubcaps and tail light both where they also sell pirated CDs?
No it's at the other end. Next to the space that sells virgin de Guadalupe candles, mapas, escobas, Fabolos y mas productos de Mexico where all the eastsiders go.
Truth

El Paso, TX

#18 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
No it's at the other end. Next to the space that sells virgin de Guadalupe candles, mapas, escobas, Fabolos y mas productos de Mexico where all the eastsiders go.
thanks joto
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#19 Oct 8, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>thanks joto
Your welcome mamona!
Truth

El Paso, TX

#20 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Your welcome mamona!
Yes joto, me gusta mamar las chichis de hot latinas unlike you who likes chichis from hot latina trannys including your wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Roxanne 594
Murders up, but El Paso still safe, Texas lawma... 1 hr The Red juice 1
Make a Christmas Wish { Please Limit to 3 wishe... (Dec '13) 3 hr satan clause 43
Cuva 3 hr huey goins 5
Federal review verifies long waits for veterans... 3 hr huey goins 14
Poncho_NM Running Off City Data El Paso Members (Nov '13) 5 hr petro dorado 43
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 12 hr POS 2,200
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso

Personal Finance