Hillary Russell
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Does anyone know what time Hillary is supposed to testify in front of Congress? I'm waiting for this with bated, garlic breath.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#2 Jan 18, 2013
AREU5REAL wrote:
Does anyone know what time Hillary is supposed to testify in front of Congress? I'm waiting for this with bated, garlic breath.
Just have a bromo seltzer and relax. She'll be testifying soon enough. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 18, 2013
smoking is bad for your health and is not recommended by Topix.
We don't want any lawsuits here larry.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD wrote:
smoking is bad for your health and is not recommended by Topix.
We don't want any lawsuits here larry.
It's just an expression. I could easily have said sit back and relax your crack but I don't like to use salty language.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 18, 2013
AREU5REAL wrote:
Cool it fool, drink some Koolaid Why don't you go on line and ask the senate scheduling page? Why should you be worried anyway? The job is going to some one else.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#6 Jan 18, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Cool it fool, drink some Koolaid Why don't you go on line and ask the senate scheduling page? Why should you be worried anyway? The job is going to some one else.
It's about GD time you showed up - this place has been murder all afternoon. I hope you had a good nap.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Testimony on Wednesday after they all sober up from the inauguration.
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

El Paso, TX

#8 Jan 19, 2013
its going to be a great monday for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 Teen Dead After Carnival Ride Accident at Tex... 3 hr Mother Dave 3
News Five arrested in school cheating indictments in... 10 hr huey goins 3
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 16 hr Petro 23,433
News El Paso Crawling with haunted hot spots (Oct '09) 16 hr Petro 419
News Border Patrol arrests gang member, others 20 hr huey goins 17
News Disabled vet parking rules cause much confusion (Apr '08) Fri huey goins 244
FBI Begins Austin HS Clean-up Fri News Blast 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages