Seattle-based Taco del Mar opens in W...

Seattle-based Taco del Mar opens in West El Paso

There are 14 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Seattle-based Taco del Mar opens in West El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

"This is a really exciting restaurant chain just waiting to catch on nationwide," said Sam Arney, who is bringing the chain to the area and has also been a development agent for the Subway restaurant chain over the past 12 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Patriot Games

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Taco Del Mar is US based!?!?!?

I'd written them off as a J-Town re-locate. Sadly, still written off on my book. No drive-thru.

But say, this place has been open like, what, two months? In the news a while back because some employee broke in to make himself a bean burrito. Why the story now? Business slow? Reminds me of Del Taco. Remember them? California franchise? Two locations; Coronado Hills and Montwood-Zaragoza? Yeah, me neither.
Yep

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Oh yes Seattle famous all over the world for their tacos and burrtos. Hey how come no Baja Fresh places in ElPaso? My guess is a little spendy to nice and clean and they want to keep them that way but can in ElPaso.
Texas Lottery Crooks

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Yep wrote:
Oh yes Seattle famous all over the world for their tacos and burrtos. Hey how come no Baja Fresh places in ElPaso? My guess is a little spendy to nice and clean and they want to keep them that way but can in ElPaso.
Then get your fat lazy momma back in the kitchen so she can make you your favorite creamy diarrhea over tube steak platter Yep Yep!
Yep

El Paso, TX

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Texas Lottery Crooks wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get your fat lazy momma back in the kitchen so she can make you your favorite creamy diarrhea over tube steak platter Yep Yep!
Yep thinks that your one sick little bas/t/urd
Yep

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Patriot Games wrote:
Taco Del Mar is US based!?!?!?
I'd written them off as a J-Town re-locate. Sadly, still written off on my book. No drive-thru.
But say, this place has been open like, what, two months? In the news a while back because some employee broke in to make himself a bean burrito. Why the story now? Business slow? Reminds me of Del Taco. Remember them? California franchise? Two locations; Coronado Hills and Montwood-Zaragoza? Yeah, me neither.
take those mar tacos and stick them in your culo.
Yep

El Paso, TX

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the real Yep thinks your off your rocker very unstable upstairs. Reason no sane person would respond the way you do.
pura caca

El Paso, TX

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Mierda on tortillas!
Dean Wheeler

United States

#8 Mar 12, 2013
I ate there once and it was really quite tasty. But as soon as I got home, I had to make a beeline for the crapper and I sat on the bowl for quite awhile. My stomach was gurgling, I had terrible smells and I had the runs something fierce. Later on when I felt better, I got up and wiped but soon I had to sit back down again. So be forewarned if you eat there because they put some funky spices in the food. It might be cumin.
We The People

United States

#9 Mar 12, 2013
Last time I was in seattle and riots broke out i dived into this joint and the food sucked.
Pietrangelo

United States

#10 Mar 12, 2013
We The People wrote:
Last time I was in seattle and riots broke out i dived into this joint and the food sucked.
Did you eat least meet a woman in there? I can stomach a rotten meal if I can get some sweet action out of it. That's why I'm planning to move to Miami soon - my friend told me there's a lot of gorgeous snatch down there and they also have massage parlors.
Yep

El Paso, TX

#11 Mar 12, 2013
We The People wrote:
Your full of it they wouldn't let scoundrels like in their fair city that is why you are here. Oh by the way what year was them riots cause I happen to be aworkin up there at the same time?
DC Dave

United States

#12 Mar 12, 2013
We The People wrote:
Juarenas like you are not allowed to visit Seattle unless you're there to clean houses ya frijole.
We The People

El Paso, TX

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Pietrangelo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you eat least meet a woman in there? I can stomach a rotten meal if I can get some sweet action out of it. That's why I'm planning to move to Miami soon - my friend told me there's a lot of gorgeous snatch down there and they also have massage parlors.
No but I was metindo mano.
Patriot Games

El Paso, TX

#14 Sep 13, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
How colorful. Listen, I told you people back in March I'd written this place off. Must've gone out of business sometime in the last week or so. I write you off, you're as good as gone. End of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Wet Fart Debate 24 min Fart Stink 38
Ever been caught fart sniffing? 59 min Fart Laminate 32
El Paso Taco Truck Farts 1 hr Fart Laminate 24
Ding Dong The Witch Bush is Dead 1 hr Fart Linoleum 6
El Paso Farts #1...Best Ever 2 hr Fart Service 15
New to El Paso Need FARTS 2 hr Fart Service 60
The Big Fart Debate 2 2 hr Fart Service 40

El Paso Jobs

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages