Jaime Abeytia

Hector Lopez (New Hector)

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Sucio

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Feb 15, 2010
KHRO should keep the Strelz and Lisa D... And eject Jaime and Hector Lopez. Bring back Hector Montes! Jaime is a desperate and weird man. Hector Lopez seems to be a Silvestre Reyes production and one of the most phoney shows I have heard locally, ever.
The Sector

AOL

#2 Feb 15, 2010
I would say bring back Hector. But KHRO does not pay anything to their hosts.

Having a radio show takes time & preparation. Montes will not work for free.

Too bad Montes got jilted by the Larry Medina campaign.

The person that took Montes' place will ultimately commit radio suicide or bring a lawsuit against that station. I don't like his thug style radio.
Pending

AOL

#4 Feb 15, 2010
Petro y-que wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know if he has gotten arrested yet
There has been talk on some blogs that KHRO radio talk hosr Jaime Remigio Abeytia has hired a lawyer for his child support problems that he has in Maricopa County in AZ. That does not mean that Abeytia paid his child support. On the Maricopa Sheriff's website it shows Abeytia owed $1,500 in 2002. That amount has probably gotten higher since 8 years have now past and has been a deadbeat for 8 years.

Maricopa also states there is a warrant for him. Abeytia probably hired the lawyer to keep him out of jail, but has probably denied his child any money.

If Abeytia does not pay his child support it will be a blessing to El Paso. He will not be near a microphone in Texas, but a differnt microphone in an Arizona prison.
New Position

AOL

#5 Feb 15, 2010
Pending wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been talk on some blogs that KHRO radio talk hosr Jaime Remigio Abeytia has hired a lawyer for his child support problems that he has in Maricopa County in AZ. That does not mean that Abeytia paid his child support. On the Maricopa Sheriff's website it shows Abeytia owed $1,500 in 2002. That amount has probably gotten higher since 8 years have now past and has been a deadbeat for 8 years.
Maricopa also states there is a warrant for him. Abeytia probably hired the lawyer to keep him out of jail, but has probably denied his child any money.
If Abeytia does not pay his child support it will be a blessing to El Paso. He will not be near a microphone in Texas, but a differnt microphone in an Arizona prison.
Any idea when Mr Microphone will assume the position in the Maricopa County prison?

I am sure El Paso Democrats will be relieved once he is gone.
strelz baby

El Paso, TX

#6 Feb 15, 2010
Hector Montes is just too gay for my taste. He's one of them don't ask don't tell kind of guys. And I say no thanks.
La Sector

El Paso, TX

#7 Feb 15, 2010
strelz baby wrote:
Hector Montes is just too gay for my taste. He's one of them don't ask don't tell kind of guys. And I say no thanks.
Bring back hector in place of the deadbeat. La Hector can call his show "Gente Diferente."
NObama

El Paso, TX

#8 Feb 15, 2010
They all suck.
Men In Pink

El Paso, TX

#10 Feb 15, 2010
Cheaper to hire a lawyer than to pay the high amount of child support that is owed.

Pink is the official color wardrobe of the Maricopa County Detention Center.

It will be a shade down from Jaime Abeytia's usual red shirts.
Dynamo

AOL

#11 Feb 15, 2010
We miss you Hector Montes. Abeytia is circling the drain.
Montes Fan

El Paso, TX

#12 Feb 15, 2010
strelz baby wrote:
Who cares if Hector is gay. He is entertaining.
Sucio

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Feb 15, 2010
I see Jaime "Adeadbeatdad" Abeytia voted for himself. The creep has stalked every female politico in El Paso, and attacked on his blog (with creepy photos) the ones who don't want to talk to him. He even makes sick jokes about 93 year old blind women like Anita Blair. Now that he is in deep dodo he seems to be trying to make friends with people like Jaime O. Perez, who has every right to crush Abeytia (since Abeytia was such a creep to Perez). What comes around goes around. Jaime will look pretty in pink. TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD IN PHOENIX, YOU DEADBEAT!
Question To KHRO

AOL

#14 Feb 15, 2010
Why do you guys keep this Abeytia guy on the air. Apparently you all do not pay the radio hosts but this guy is using your station for all the weong reasons.
Abel the Boss

El Paso, TX

#15 Feb 15, 2010
Maybe Abel Rodriguez can answer your question.
whatever

El Paso, TX

#16 Feb 16, 2010
Montes Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if Hector is gay. He is entertaining.
Hector is entertaining? yeah right, maybe at the OP but not on radio. When those pendejos get their shows at first they allow people to talk and there is genrally a good rapport between radio host and radio listeners but once they get comfortable some of those new radio hosts tend to spew their embedded evil hatred on whatever subject it is that they are talking about. and if you, as an audience member, don't agree-they kill the mic on you. Get a clue you moron.
Abeytia Fan

AOL

#18 Feb 16, 2010
I listen to Jaime Abeytia everyday. Jaime hits on issues that no one else will touch. Keep it up Jaime. As for personal problems, whats in your closet?
La madre

El Paso, TX

#20 Feb 16, 2010
Bring back Barbara Perez!
Barbara Coors

AOL

#21 Feb 16, 2010
La madre wrote:
Bring back La Barbara after she loses.
life

AOL

#22 Feb 16, 2010
Get a life. Nobody with a life knows who these people are.
Sucio

Fort Worth, TX

#23 Feb 16, 2010
life wrote:
Get a life. Nobody with a life knows who these people are.
I have to admit you are right. But at least we had a chance to communicate through it all. This might be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. The start of my new life!
Tu madre

El Paso, TX

#25 Feb 17, 2010
La madre wrote:
Vete a la chingada pendejo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 NFL Cowboys Talk 53 min TD Passer 83
Free gift cards 1 hr Petro 9
Tulsa police has shortage of Hispanic officers 2 hr IRA hayes 2
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 2 hr IRA hayes 2,218
Sun Bowl is over 16 hr Gunther Gonzalez 1
DWI laws and enforcement: is enough being done? 21 hr L Morales 23
El Paso Border Patrol officials taking addition... 23 hr L Morales 3
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web