Is Mr D the king of this forum and ci...

Is Mr D the king of this forum and city data?

Created by Ella on Sep 6, 2013

2 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DC Dave

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2013
Mr.DildoHead and his queerazz fireman son (and his other queerazz firewomen bitches) ; they're are the queens of the forums.
POS

Nanchang, China

#2 Sep 6, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
Mr.DildoHead and his queerazz fireman son (and his other queerazz firewomen bitches) ; they're are the queens of the forums.
And you must be Cinderella. Fat Grubby Trucker will take you away in his 18 wheel carriage, after he finds your shoe.
DC Dave

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>And you must be Cinderella. Fat Grubby Trucker will take you away in his 18 wheel carriage, after he finds your shoe.
It's cute how you fairies stick up for each other. By next week you two will be up in las cruces getting married.
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#4 Sep 7, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
Hey you guy stop bad mouthing Mr D he's pretty cool. And also supports making marijuana legal and doesn't hide it from nobody. Nor does he care what people say or think about it.
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#5 Sep 7, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>And you must be Cinderella. Fat Grubby Trucker will take you away in his 18 wheel carriage, after he finds your shoe.
Why do you care so much? You must be the queen fairy to beat all fairies.
Pam Geldar

El Paso, TX

#6 Sep 7, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> Hey you guy stop bad mouthing Mr D he's pretty cool. And also supports making marijuana legal and doesn't hide it from nobody. Nor does he care what people say or think about it.
That's one of the reasons why I love him. He's not afraid to roll up a big fatty and blaze up, even in public. He and I have shared many a joint and also a few games of grab butt.
POS is a midget tranny

El Paso, TX

#7 Sep 7, 2013
Aww poor POS, someone makes that homosexual cry almost every hour. What a loser coward snatch!
DC Dave

United States

#8 Sep 7, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> Hey you guy stop bad mouthing Mr D he's pretty cool. And also supports making marijuana legal and doesn't hide it from nobody. Nor does he care what people say or think about it.
Stop kissing my butt ya fairy, you can't have my balls!
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#9 Sep 7, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Stop kissing my butt ya fairy, you can't have my balls!
The only balls I care about are the ones that store weed. I'm already toking it up tonight and I plan on hitting the chronic a few more hours, then hitting the sweet fanny of a gorgeous blonde who's coming over later. That's how I roll, dog. I hit it and quit it.
Donde Esta Mi Cheque

El Paso, TX

#10 Sep 7, 2013
Petro is King of this forum. Who cares about other jotosexual forums. The Great Petro gives everything we need right here.

Now go cry in the corner and leave the rest of us alone. Petro's El Paso topix forum is not a baby sitting services!
DC Dave

United States

#11 Sep 8, 2013
Donde Esta Mi Cheque wrote:
Petro is King of this forum. Who cares about other jotosexual forums. The Great Petro gives everything we need right here.
Now go cry in the corner and leave the rest of us alone. Petro's El Paso topix forum is not a baby sitting services!
On your knees joto.
POS

Nanchang, China

#12 Sep 8, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>On your knees joto.
I knew you were a miget. That's why you want him on his knees so you can blow him. Stupidassfuckenqueer, aaaaaahahahaha
DC Dave

United States

#13 Sep 8, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you were a miget. That's why you want him on his knees so you can blow him. Stupidassfuckenqueer, aaaaaahahahaha
That was you maricon and as usual, I made your queerazz cry again ya joto.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14 Sep 19, 2013
Pam Geldar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one of the reasons why I love him. He's not afraid to roll up a big fatty and blaze up, even in public. He and I have shared many a joint and also a few games of grab butt.
Don't remember that time. I try not to smoke in public but have. it depends on what state and town I'm in. I will be glad when the rest of the country decriminalize marijuana and make it legal to posses and use like Washington and Colorado did. The voters all voted on it. But I don't know if it would work here in El Paso they don't seem to do what the voter wants its what the local leaders want. It sure would help ease the over crowding of jails. That the real hard core criminals like rapist, armed robbers, murders, drunk drivers and them type of people not someone who has a few joints on them.
Lloyd

El Paso, TX

#15 Sep 19, 2013
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>.....criminals like rapist, armed robbers, murders, drunk drivers...
mexican welfare scammers and illegal City workers!
city worker

El Paso, TX

#16 Sep 19, 2013
Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
mexican welfare scammers and illegal City workers!
I'm glad that your black azz was fired. You deserved it!

jajaja jajaja
Rolling Papers

Long Beach, WA

#17 Sep 19, 2013
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>Don't remember that time. I try not to smoke in public but have. it depends on what state and town I'm in. I will be glad when the rest of the country decriminalize marijuana and make it legal to posses and use like Washington and Colorado did. The voters all voted on it. But I don't know if it would work here in El Paso they don't seem to do what the voter wants its what the local leaders want. It sure would help ease the over crowding of jails. That the real hard core criminals like rapist, armed robbers, murders, drunk drivers and them type of people not someone who has a few joints on them.
You are so right they are putting the wrong people in jail for a little amount of reefer that don't belong there and not putting the right people in jail.
Rolling Papers

Long Beach, WA

#18 Sep 19, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care so much? You must be the queen fairy to beat all fairies.
Your not the real Rolling Papers. I'm the real one and one vacation in Washington for a couple more weeks. You can use my name but will have to change locations to prove it goofy.
Wet Neck

United States

#19 Sep 19, 2013
The Great Petro chased him out of here a long time ago. He cried like a baby. He went tarred n feathered over to city data where the all kiss each others azzes.
Rolling Papers

Long Beach, WA

#20 Sep 19, 2013
Wet Neck wrote:
The Great Petro chased him out of here a long time ago. He cried like a baby. He went tarred n feathered over to city data where the all kiss each others azzes.
The punk perto sends nobody anywhere he is a washed up has been.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 15 min Truth is might 24,413
This is another abandoned topix forum Sat FART 99
The White Fart House Sat Fart recycled 26
Anybody else not like El Paso? Sat Fart abuse 14
if you had to choose what area to live in El Pa... (May '12) Aug 18 You Farted 68
My car doesn't pass emissions. Where do I go to... Aug 18 Been Farting 7
News El Paso Crawling with haunted hot spots (Oct '09) Aug 17 Fart socks 456

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages