Saving is beautiful: GECU challenge g...

Saving is beautiful: GECU challenge gives families control over...

There are 6 comments on the El Paso Times story from Sep 28, 2008, titled Saving is beautiful: GECU challenge gives families control over.... In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Central El Paso resident Isabel Castillo recently had to deal with one of life's little emergencies, but said her participation in the GECU Savings Challenge kept her from getting too stressed out over it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

THE LAW

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 29, 2008
GECU SUCKS!!! CITIGROUP rules
inspired by U

El Paso, TX

#3 Sep 29, 2008
Good luck. If you guys can do it then there is hope for the rest of us.
No Mames

El Paso, TX

#4 Sep 29, 2008
THE LAW wrote:
GECU SUCKS!!! CITIGROUP rules
You probably don't have an account anywhere. Psst... The LoneStar Card is not a credit card, idiot.
THE LAW

El Paso, TX

#5 Sep 30, 2008
No Mames wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably don't have an account anywhere. Psst... The LoneStar Card is not a credit card, idiot.
I have accounts every where for your information ( no Mames)I Dont keep my money in el paso. I deversify my accounts worldwide. Any by the way I dont work, i wake up whe i want too, and do what ever I want. Money works for me. Whats your net worth? ZERO dollars at begining of the month anot penny saved huh. Not like you that knows about the LoneStar card and uses it to get by every month just because you work and dont know how to save, and lack an education...
No Mames

El Paso, TX

#6 Sep 30, 2008
THE LAW wrote:
<quoted text>
I have accounts every where for your information ( no Mames)I Dont keep my money in el paso. I deversify my accounts worldwide. Any by the way I dont work, i wake up whe i want too, and do what ever I want. Money works for me. Whats your net worth? ZERO dollars at begining of the month anot penny saved huh. Not like you that knows about the LoneStar card and uses it to get by every month just because you work and dont know how to save, and lack an education...
And then you wake up. You are so fully of shite it's funny. Thanks for making me laugh, Mr. Magnate.
Audi

London, UK

#7 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender clinic opens 54 min DC Dave 33
News Donald Trump's Border Wall Could Have Deadly Co... 59 min DC Dave 145
News El Paso police make 100 arrests in crackdown in... 1 hr DC Dave 2
News DPS arrests 6 in undercover cocaine case at El ... 2 hr huey goins 2
Poll When is Lawnmasters Coming Out Party (Dec '12) 6 hr what 39
When are the monitors of TOPIX El paso Forum go... (Dec '12) 6 hr Richard Crosno 36
Poll Is David Villanueva dumber than Petro? (Jul '13) 7 hr Richard Crosno 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages