Shoud the ElPaso Topix Forum be shut ...

Shoud the ElPaso Topix Forum be shut down

Created by Question on Jul 5, 2013

0 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I'am not sure

Salvador Gomz

El Paso, TX

#85 Jul 12, 2013
If they shut down the great topix forum I will call Wayne Right.
Guess What

El Paso, TX

#86 Jul 12, 2013
Salvador Gomz wrote:
If they shut down the great topix forum I will call Wayne Right.
Bad idea he is in jail for posting nasty comments by using other peoples names on the internet. Try Brian Longcar
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#87 Jul 12, 2013
Guess What wrote:
<quoted text> Bad idea he is in jail for posting nasty comments by using other peoples names on the internet. Try Brian Longcar
That is not beyond the realm of possibility. Especially, threats. It is not forgotten.
DC Dave

United States

#88 Jul 12, 2013
Guess What wrote:
<quoted text> Bad idea he is in jail for posting nasty comments by using other peoples names on the internet. Try Brian Longcar
It's loncar you dumbazz.
Guess What

El Paso, TX

#89 Jul 12, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>It's loncar you dumbazz.
No I'm talking about Brian Longcar he is out of Dallas Ya all don't want any lawyers from around ElPaso if their not in jail the will make sure you are in jail. Its that ok with you Mr. Know it all.
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#90 Jul 12, 2013
Guess What wrote:
<quoted text> No I'm talking about Brian Longcar he is out of Dallas Ya all don't want any lawyers from around ElPaso if their not in jail the will make sure you are in jail. Its that ok with you Mr. Know it all.
Which one is represented by Bill Shatner? That's the guy I want because he means business.
Fred Smith

United States

#91 Jul 12, 2013
I'll call albert ardmindarez great El paso lawyer
DC Dave

United States

#92 Jul 12, 2013
I'll call Elias Lopez, he's helped me out before.
Puppetmaster

United States

#93 Jul 13, 2013
I'll call Ellis and Ortega again at least i didn't get life in prison or the death penalty last time
DC Dave

United States

#94 Jul 13, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
I'll call Elias Lopez, he's helped me out before.
However, he did tell me to stop pushing my luck and to stop molesting little kids.
DC Dave

United States

#95 Jul 13, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
However, he did tell me to stop pushing my luck and to stop molesting little kids.
Stop crying you little bitch. You posting that disturbing comment in third person just proves that you are in fact a child predator.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#96 Jul 13, 2013
Why will he not accept his love for men tendencies? His posts all have the theme. Why is he trying to hide something that is obvious to other readers.
Stuart Leeds

El Paso, TX

#97 Jul 13, 2013
I'm out of jail for the weekend so I could get to a computer. Unlike Oceanside California the jail system here in El Paso doesn't allow inmates access to computers.
Anyway as for This possible case, don't worry me and Terry are already reviewing it and will be ready to go if this does go before the courts.
Big Bird

El Paso, TX

#98 Jul 13, 2013
Stuart Leeds wrote:
I'm out of jail for the weekend so I could get to a computer. Unlike Oceanside California the jail system here in El Paso doesn't allow inmates access to computers.
Anyway as for This possible case, don't worry me and Terry are already reviewing it and will be ready to go if this does go before the courts.
Thanks for letting the people know so they can sleep easier at night!
Mexicano Orgulloso

El Paso, TX

#99 Jul 13, 2013
What we need is more gun free zones.
LaFamiliaDeElNig htStalker

El Paso, TX

#100 Jul 13, 2013
Mexicano Orgulloso wrote:
That's Right us eastsiders Have to stick together!
DC Dave

United States

#101 Jul 13, 2013
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
Why will he not accept his love for men tendencies? His posts all have the theme. Why is he trying to hide something that is obvious to other readers.
Do you still here voices or have the meds finally helped?
Question

El Paso, TX

#104 Jul 14, 2013
What does your comment have to do with the topic of shutting down the ElPaso topix forum? Geezz no wander it might bite the dust cause of people like you. That go off into la la land posting and not thinking.
Mexicano Orgulloso

El Paso, TX

#105 Jul 14, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text> What does your comment have to do with the topic of shutting down the ElPaso topix forum? Geezz no wander it might bite the dust cause of people like you. That go off into la la land posting and not thinking.
STFU! English isn't the Official Language and "thinking" isn't required to post on topix dumbazz.
Question

El Paso, TX

#106 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
STFU! English isn't the Official Language and "thinking" isn't required to post on topix dumbazz.
Can you read ok if or have your mommy read my previous post. Now answer the GD question I asked about shutting down the ElPaso forum. If you can't that's fine also. Later amigo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Does EP Suck So Much? (Sep '08) 2 hr DC Dave 85
Miami Massacre 4 hr Hanoi Hussein 42
Be Careful What You Vote For 4 hr DC Dave 46
News Democrats stage sit-in, shut down chamber overa 7 hr Joe 61
Poll Who do you like better Eva Braun or Laura Bush (Jun '11) 7 hr Max 30
Abortion Today Euthanasia Next 8 hr huey goins 6
Thank God Your Mother Didn't Abort You! Mon America 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages