No

I'am not sure

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Anwser

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 5, 2013
Well that's a easy answer. They should put it on probation for 90 days. If it doesn't clean its act up with all the trashy and smuty off topic stupid racy sexual commets pull the plug on it. Send it to the trash can for 6 months and see if that helps.
DC Dave

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2013
It take crybaby what too long to begin her crying, man what a smelly snatch
barbarosa periez

El Paso, TX

#5 Jul 5, 2013
Anwser wrote:
Well that's a easy answer. They should put it on probation for 90 days. If it doesn't clean its act up with all the trashy and smuty off topic stupid racy sexual commets pull the plug on it. Send it to the trash can for 6 months and see if that helps.
STFU you old azz burra. The only one that should be on probation is your son for his crimes.
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#6 Jul 5, 2013
Anwser wrote:
I love this place! After a hard day at work, I look forward to coming home, having some bourbon, and catching up on all the latest in here. It's a wonderful source of information and banter in many ways. Sure, there are a few bad apples who talk about sex, being butt up with a flower in it, and gayness, but that is the society we live in. People are preoccupied with backdoor action, black on white, girl on girl, etc. If you shut this down, you have to shut all of society down.
Arty Gallegos

El Monte, CA

#7 Jul 5, 2013
They should shut down the Northeast and their stupid parades.
What

El Paso, TX

#8 Jul 5, 2013
Arty Gallegos wrote:
They should shut down the Northeast and their stupid parades.
They should have shut down your mommies panocha when she was a prostitute. How many men got the clap from her? Answer the Question!
Anwser

El Paso, TX

#9 Jul 5, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>They should have shut down your mommies panocha when she was a prostitute. How many men got the clap from her? Answer the Question!
You ad a couple others just set good examples of why the ElPaso topix forum should be shut off the internet. WTF kind of a off topic scatter brain comment was that?
Arty Gallegos

United States

#10 Jul 5, 2013
Anwser wrote:
<quoted text> You ad a couple others just set good examples of why the ElPaso topix forum should be shut off the internet. WTF kind of a off topic scatter brain comment was that?
They should shut down your culo
Anwser

El Paso, TX

#11 Jul 5, 2013
Arty Gallegos wrote:
<quoted text>
They should shut down your culo
And your another simple simon that has no engagement etiquette on commenting
DC Dave

United States

#12 Jul 5, 2013
Anwser wrote:
<quoted text>And your another simple simon that has no engagement etiquette on commenting
Stop crying vieja tonta.
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#13 Jul 5, 2013
Anwser wrote:
<quoted text>And your another simple simon that has no engagement etiquette on commenting
Just for the record : does an old gal like you still shave her muff or do you just let it (the bush) grow wildly?
POS

Auburn Hills, MI

#14 Jul 5, 2013
Shut it down!!!
Arty Gallegos

El Monte, CA

#15 Jul 5, 2013
POS wrote:
Shut it down!!!
Cowads not allowed to vote.
HELEN JAMESON

El Paso, TX

#16 Jul 5, 2013
Arty Gallegos wrote:
<quoted text>
Cowads not allowed to vote.
This is Illegal Voting! It is NOT sanctioned by the City or County of El Paso. This Poll is now officially CLOSED and All mojados who are participating will be arrested and deported back to Juarez!
Jason Todd Ready

El Paso, TX

#17 Jul 5, 2013
HELEN JAMESON wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Illegal Voting! It is NOT sanctioned by the City or County of El Paso. This Poll is now officially CLOSED and All mojados who are participating will be arrested and deported back to Juarez!
What we need is more bridges not walls. It is one big community and americans in juarez should also be allowed to vote.
Anwser

El Paso, TX

#18 Jul 6, 2013
Jason Todd Ready wrote:
<quoted text>
What we need is more bridges not walls. It is one big community and americans in juarez should also be allowed to vote.
Your we do need more bridges southbound only and close the northbound bridges. Oh by the way what was your vote mine was yes probation and if that don't work shut it down for awhile. Maybe that would weed out most of the rif raf. I like to stay with the topic at hand.
Jason Todd Ready

El Paso, TX

#19 Jul 6, 2013
Anwser wrote:
<quoted text> Your we do need more bridges southbound only and close the northbound bridges. Oh by the way what was your vote mine was yes probation and if that don't work shut it down for awhile. Maybe that would weed out most of the rif raf. I like to stay with the topic at hand.
Hahaha, I made your crackerback azz cry again. Thanks kool arrow for being a crying joto.
Jesse

United States

#20 Jul 6, 2013
Jason Todd Ready wrote:
<quoted text>
what we need are less trannies like you. They must use you to bl0w the Juarez d0nkey.
Jason Todd Ready

El Paso, TX

#21 Jul 6, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
what we need are less trannies like you. They must use you to bl0w the Juarez d0nkey.
Hahaha, I made your crackerback azz cry again. Thanks kool arrow for being a crying joto.
Anwser

El Paso, TX

#23 Jul 6, 2013
Jason Todd Ready wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you answer the GD question. Should this forum be shut down to keep a virus like you from spreading. No cry baby answers answer it like a man even though your not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 46 min SusieQD 18,445
Border wait times 58 min huey goins 29
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,592
why wasnt LMorales in the Convoy of Hate? 2 hr IRON DOME 16
El Paso Congressman Beto O'Rourke votes against... 3 hr Deming Brain Defi... 8
Crime scene at Cotton & Missouri today, noon 4 hr timothy west 2
Mountain View Restaurants 5 hr Frank Gray 2
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
•••
•••

El Paso People Search