Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Deena Chalmers wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking out of both sides of your mouth again. The war on women is Republicans trying to control women's bodies and not them do as they please with them. They limit or ban access to contraception, mammography and other services that are the right of women to have.
BJ Linton using your ears as reins is the war on women,
Totally degrading y'all.....

And y'all fell for it?
Deena Chalmers

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Ride me wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ Linton using your ears as reins is the war on women,
Totally degrading y'all.....
And y'all fell for it?
You're hilarious - do you work stand up?
BJ Clinton

Deming, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Deena Chalmers wrote:
<quoted text>
America awaits your revelation,

Share why the Clinton mystique shields him from the real war on women logo?

We can discuss the b itch of Benghazi latter.
Deena Chalmers

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

BJ Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure seem obsessed with the former President's sex life, particularly oral sex given your current moniker of choice. Perhaps some therapy will help you to cope?
Lori Dunn

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

BJ Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think these recent attempts to talk about President Clinton's relationship with Monica Lewinsky are an effort really to discredit Secretary Clinton. There will be voters in the presidential election in 2016 who weren't even born during the Monica Lewinsky matter.
Double standards

Deming, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Deena Chalmers wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure seem obsessed with the former President's sex life, particularly oral sex given your current moniker of choice. Perhaps some therapy will help you to cope?
The obsession is the failure of justice to cut both ways...

Bill has Teflon, he can prey on little girls....

Benghazi Hillary has Teflon, her failures killed folks....

Gov Christi has murderous chants over a bridge traffic spectacle....
Analyst

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Double standards wrote:
<quoted text>
The obsession is the failure of justice to cut both ways...
Bill has Teflon, he can prey on little girls....
Benghazi Hillary has Teflon, her failures killed folks....
Gov Christi has murderous chants over a bridge traffic spectacle....
Cry me a river.
Corrupt incubation city

Deming, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Analyst wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river.
Look at the calling the kettle anything!

Your politicians occupy both state and federal lock ups.

I Enjoy seeing them adjust,
And adding to their population....
Analyst

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Corrupt incubation city wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the calling the kettle anything!
Your politicians occupy both state and federal lock ups.
I Enjoy seeing them adjust,
And adding to their population....
Do you also enjoy looking like an idiot with your ridiculous rants? If so, then you're having a field day.
The Real Ella

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

The last thing I want is some military republican as our Congressman. Man, what choices, I like O'Rourke, I just can't trust him now that he's so close to the witch Veronica Escobar, I thought he would have better sense.
SJM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

The Real Ella wrote:
The last thing I want is some military republican as our Congressman. Man, what choices, I like O'Rourke, I just can't trust him now that he's so close to the witch Veronica Escobar, I thought he would have better sense.
We all have to pee in the same water but we don't all have to drink it. If we don't get a good leader in there, we'll all be pissed on. Gay rights for all is my demand.
The Real Ella

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have to pee in the same water but we don't all have to drink it. If we don't get a good leader in there, we'll all be pissed on. Gay rights for all is my demand.
Gay rights in marriage is fine with me (why should they be exempt from the misery the heterosexuals have?) BUT, I did not approve in any way how the County of El Paso FORCED the public to accept that co-habituating couples (to cover the gays in county govt) would be included in health insurance coverage, YET, heterosexual couples are not covered. The public voted no, and they did what they wanted anyway. Typical of crooked El Paso politics, they put it out there for voters and do what they want?

VOTE FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT VERONICA ESCOBAR
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

The Real Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay rights in marriage is fine with me (why should they be exempt from the misery the heterosexuals have?) BUT, I did not approve in any way how the County of El Paso FORCED the public to accept that co-habituating couples (to cover the gays in county govt) would be included in health insurance coverage, YET, heterosexual couples are not covered. The public voted no, and they did what they wanted anyway. Typical of crooked El Paso politics, they put it out there for voters and do what they want?
I heard there was an underground video floating around which could be damning or at least embarrassing for him. Apparently he's bare-assed in the movie and someone is spanking his bare butt cheeks. I hope that they can release it so that everyone can see what kind of man our congressman is. He'd be humiliated in DC for sure.
lord of the flies

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard there was an underground video floating around which could be damning or at least embarrassing for him. Apparently he's bare-assed in the movie and someone is spanking his bare butt cheeks. I hope that they can release it so that everyone can see what kind of man our congressman is. He'd be humiliated in DC for sure.
No joto, that was beto ass slapping empty air at an unknown club in the san francisco entertainment district. I believe that suzie b took that video. and he was not naked you over zealous old ass self masturbating POS
L Morales

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

The Real Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Local Govt forcing the people to do anything is abuse of power and lack of respect for the voters. Its what El Paso Democrats love to do. Its a Democrat free for all and it will continue until we establish a balance of power. Beto O'Rourke supported Steve Ortega and John Cook and their unconstitutional abuse of power. Beto O'Rourke uses our tax payer dollars to support Veronica Escobar which is also unacceptable. The Democrat free for all continues
L Morales

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Deena Chalmers wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking out of both sides of your mouth again. The war on women is Republicans trying to control women's bodies and not them do as they please with them. They limit or ban access to contraception, mammography and other services that are the right of women to have.
To say we Republicans "limit" women's access to mammograms and contraceptives is a completely false ma'am limiting abortions yes I admit we are but think of the countless girls that we are saving precious children aren't a choice. War on women! In our war no one dies.
L Morales

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Deena Chalmers wrote:
<quoted text>
When has a Republican President degraded women so badly and reduced them to sex objects as President Clinton did. Gracias ay esta tu "war on women!"
SJM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
When has a Republican President degraded women so badly and reduced them to sex objects as President Clinton did. Gracias ay esta tu "war on women!"
You need to quickly stick a vibrator in your vagina. Andale vieja pestosa.
The Real Ella

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Local Govt forcing the people to do anything is abuse of power and lack of respect for the voters. Its what El Paso Democrats love to do. Its a Democrat free for all and it will continue until we establish a balance of power. Beto O'Rourke supported Steve Ortega and John Cook and their unconstitutional abuse of power. Beto O'Rourke uses our tax payer dollars to support Veronica Escobar which is also unacceptable. The Democrat free for all continues
I agree with your comments. I was reared to be democrat, maybe because of the generation of my parents who knows, I hate to admit it but, I do see a lot more jobs out there when this country is run by a republican. Only thing is, I don't like that republican presidents like to start wars as a means of keeping our people employed. No one should lose their life or come back home without limbs because they need food on the table. Anyway, yeah the El Paso politics in this town! The other loser is Lyda Ness-Garcia. OMG! I was embarrassed as a woman that she's coming out on tv stating that she's a single mom with three kids and beat cervical cancer (meaning she had HPV) what the hell does that have to do with her skills as a state representative? So what if her opponent is democrat and took pictures with our republican governor? What are we in junior high? We're not supposed to talk with our other party because of territory? What an idiot ! Another woman to embarrass me. MUST I run for office to get people's head out of their behinds?

O'Rourke you are a disappointment. I don't know dear, you may not make it next running...

Oh yeah and Escobar! LOL! She says she promotes an ethics commission to avoid the county from ethic violation and retaliation on the public! Really witch? Why don't you kick some azz on your county employees first? I know for a FACT, she doesn't give a damn unless your some rich west sider when it comes to ethic violations.

VOTE FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT VERONICA ESCOBAR!!!!!!!!!!
Vato

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Beto and the dumbocrats keeping making the politicians richer and the regular people poorer. What about that idiot CEO of the Housing Authority, Cichon (doesn't that mean BOOB!). They pay him outrageously from the money that is used to house and re educate people. El Payaso, Tejas has the highest unemployment rate in the state. But at least the ballpark will bring in more minimum paying jobs. Horale!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min DDS 17,098
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 56 min Batch 37 Pain Is Good 21,521
Thank Reagan for MS 13 3 hr Kevin McDonald 11
Perry incites fear by mobilizing National Guard 4 hr Imperial Chicano 19
Eliot Shapleigh: Rick Perry border-troops order... 6 hr Imperial Chicano 5
Why Mexican Navy men are so sexy? 6 hr Imbecile Chicano 0
Should i invite L Morales to my baby shower? 6 hr Imbecile Chicano 0
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000