Beto O'Rourke
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Morales L

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2014
Congressman Beto O'Rourke is a complete continuation of former Congressman Silvestre Reyes.
Representative O'Rourke voted to have IRS enforce Obamacare, this of course because as a congressman he is exempt from Obamacare.
Beto O'Rourke voted against funding Texas National Guard, and Veteran Affairs during Obama's Govt shut down. Do the men and women of Ft. Bliss deserve this?
Congressman O'Rourke works feverishly to reduce bridge wait times for imported workers from Juárez; But does nothing for the jobless U.S Citizens of El Paso.
Wake up El Paso more than half a century of Democrat control has set our city far behind. Democrats have deprived El Paso the luxury of participating in the prosperous conservative Republican economy of Texas.
Wake up El Paso- Wake up!
Beto must go

Hillsboro, NM

#2 Jan 29, 2014
Morales L wrote:
Congressman Beto O'Rourke is a complete continuation of former Congressman Silvestre Reyes.
Representative O'Rourke voted to have IRS enforce Obamacare, this of course because as a congressman he is exempt from Obamacare.
Beto O'Rourke voted against funding Texas National Guard, and Veteran Affairs during Obama's Govt shut down. Do the men and women of Ft. Bliss deserve this?
Congressman O'Rourke works feverishly to reduce bridge wait times for imported workers from Juárez; But does nothing for the jobless U.S Citizens of El Paso.
Wake up El Paso more than half a century of Democrat control has set our city far behind. Democrats have deprived El Paso the luxury of participating in the prosperous conservative Republican economy of Texas.
Truth will set elpaso free!

All these good folks do nothing and corruption is the product!

The FBI has years of prosecutions waiting, looks like elpaso convicts warranted a new prison be built due to their numbers!

It is indeed a culture of corrupt....
D for D U M B !
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 29, 2014
I voted for him because I was certain he would legalize grass for us all. I know he used to toke until he choked and he once gave a presser outlining all the wonderful reasons why smoking bud should not be a crime. Instead, he's been asleep at the wheel, focusing on immigration and economic nonsense, while his compatriots from Washington and Colorado now allow their citizens to hit the chronic whenever they want. If he doesn't get with the program this year and get legal weed into our hands, I'll vote him out faster than the wind from a duck's behind. Maybe Susie Byrd should run against him since I know she enjoys lighting up a bowl now and then.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 29, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
I voted for him because I was certain he would legalize grass for us all. I know he used to toke until he choked and he once gave a presser outlining all the wonderful reasons why smoking bud should not be a crime. Instead, he's been asleep at the wheel, focusing on immigration and economic nonsense, while his compatriots from Washington and Colorado now allow their citizens to hit the chronic whenever they want. If he doesn't get with the program this year and get legal weed into our hands, I'll vote him out faster than the wind from a duck's behind. Maybe Susie Byrd should run against him since I know she enjoys lighting up a bowl now and then.
That's right that little punk better introduce some type of a bill in congress about marijuana reform before next election or. Or else he won't get my vote. I know El Paso is a Dumbocrat town. I would think even a Republican that supports marijuana reform could win election on that issue alone in this town. I say screw the immigration reform. Being in this country illegal is far worse than some legal person smoking joint that is paying the way for illegals to be in this country. FAR WORSE. So Phuck that immigration reform and lets get on with Marijuana Reforn for the good of humanity
Analyst

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 29, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> That's right that little punk better introduce some type of a bill in congress about marijuana reform before next election or. Or else he won't get my vote. I know El Paso is a Dumbocrat town. I would think even a Republican that supports marijuana reform could win election on that issue alone in this town. I say screw the immigration reform. Being in this country illegal is far worse than some legal person smoking joint that is paying the way for illegals to be in this country. FAR WORSE. So Phuck that immigration reform and lets get on with Marijuana Reforn for the good of humanity
There is one downside to grass as was reported today in the UK:

Obama's high school pot dealer who he thanked for the 'good times' was beaten to death with a hammer by his gay lover after fights over flatulence and drugs.

Raymond Boyer was known as 'Gay Ray' to Obama and his marijuana smoking 'Choom Gang' of privately-educated kids at Hawaiian high school. Ray was bludgeoned to death with a hammer in 1986, seven years after he supplied the future president and his friends with drugs.

Lover Andrew Devere, a male prostitute, gave police a variety of reasons for the murder. He said surfer Boyer put him down constantly and broke wind in his face.
Morales L

El Paso, TX

#6 Jan 29, 2014
Beto must go wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth will set elpaso free!
All these good folks do nothing and corruption is the product!
The FBI has years of prosecutions waiting, looks like elpaso convicts warranted a new prison be built due to their numbers!
It is indeed a culture of corrupt....
D for D U M B !
Representative O'Rourke is focusing on the wrong issues and ignoring the fact that our President is spending future generations money away. Today in the 16th Congressional District of Texas we find what I personally call Silvestre Reyes Jr. The man is about power and being above the law instead of a real representative and voice of the fine people of Texas 16th District. Sure he went to El Paso High School and took on an appealing "Hispanic friendly" alias "Beto" but Robert Francis O'Rourke is not from our neighborhood he was not raised in 79902. The only relation he has to our neighborhood is his attempt to control every aspect of it if as a typical liberal Democrat City Rep of District 8.
Analyst

El Paso, TX

#7 Jan 29, 2014
Morales L wrote:
<quoted text>
Representative O'Rourke is focusing on the wrong issues and ignoring the fact that our President is spending future generations money away. Today in the 16th Congressional District of Texas we find what I personally call Silvestre Reyes Jr. The man is about power and being above the law instead of a real representative and voice of the fine people of Texas 16th District. Sure he went to El Paso High School and took on an appealing "Hispanic friendly" alias "Beto" but Robert Francis O'Rourke is not from our neighborhood he was not raised in 79902. The only relation he has to our neighborhood is his attempt to control every aspect of it if as a typical liberal Democrat City Rep of District 8.
Don't you think he should try to legalize pot too? I mean, that would bring in oodles of tax dollars and there would be plenty to go around.
Morales L

El Paso, TX

#8 Jan 29, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
Sure Mr. Robert Francis O'Rourke played the part of a Ron Paul type of libertarian to get elected to office; However I must warn you that Congressman man O'Rourke is a far left wing Liberal Democrat who has no regard for the unborn, the working class, or the military. Please keep in mind that Texas is a conservative Republican State and although Democrats have practically made El Paso a part of New Mexico/ Chihuahua Mexico we are still technically a Texas city and no legalization of marijuana will ever pass in this state.
Morales L

El Paso, TX

#9 Jan 29, 2014
Analyst wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think he should try to legalize pot too? I mean, that would bring in oodles of tax dollars and there would be plenty to go around.
As a Constitutional Conservative I believe legalization of any type of controlled substance should rightfully be determined by the States if they so choose. Colorado and Washington have legalized or tolerated use and sale of Marijuana but also consider that the Federal Government does not recognize Marijuana as a legal substance.
Texas is a Conservative State that draws its influence from moral and religious views, so any attempt to legalize marijuana in Texas would more than likely be shot down immediately. Just look at how Governor Rick Perry shut down all the abortion clinics across TX because that is an issue that interferes with our religious belief that unborn children are property of GOD and should be protected to the best of our ability. Beto O'Rourke feels otherwise about unborn babies because liberal democrats have a different mind set that does not involve religious or moral influence to determine their way of life or legislative decision making.
Morales L

El Paso, TX

#10 Jan 29, 2014
Francis O'Rourke promised he would re-grass Ft. Bliss National cemetery and rid the consecrated grounds of that horrid xeriscaping. However it has become more evident through Robert O'Rourke's voting record the he can care less about living soldiers and much less about fallen ones.
Truly Ft. Bliss and El Paso alike deserve a better Representative for the 16th Congressional District of Texas.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#11 Jan 29, 2014
Morales L wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Mr. Robert Francis O'Rourke played the part of a Ron Paul type of libertarian to get elected to office; However I must warn you that Congressman man O'Rourke is a far left wing Liberal Democrat who has no regard for the unborn, the working class, or the military. Please keep in mind that Texas is a conservative Republican State and although Democrats have practically made El Paso a part of New Mexico/ Chihuahua Mexico we are still technically a Texas city and no legalization of marijuana will ever pass in this state.
The real Rolling Papers here the person you responded to is a copy cat of my moniker. If he would just register as Rolling Papers II that would also be fine. Now I do believe you are correct no marijuana reform will ever pass in this state. Even IF it was a cure for cancer or the Holy Grail for ever lasting life. It will never pass with all the set in their ways not will to change from generation to generation. If was good enough for my dad or grandpa or grandma its good enough for me. Look how the rest of the people from other states view Texas as backward ya all slow in the mind 19th and 20th century hicks that where cowboy boots and hats drive pick up trucks and drink lonestar longnecks ( and not in all counties) and the death penalty capital of North America . That gives China and North Korea a run for itheir money on capital punishment. Ever been a good president or congress man or woman come out of Texas hell no maybe Sam Houston all the rest were numskull bull$hiters. YES I'm afraid it will be one very cold day in hell before this state will ever legalize the miracle medicine marijuana. The only good thing Texas has going for them on marijuana possession not is they don't give you the death penalty for having get caught with a joint. its only life in prison is how they view it. Unless your some illegal trying to smuggle 4 or 5 hundred pounds of weed across the boarder then nothing happens to them because we don't want to offend Mexico and NAFTA. But it still don't hurt to tell your local state and federal congress person to legalize and decriminalize marijuana in your state
Analyst

El Paso, TX

#12 Jan 29, 2014
Morales L wrote:
Francis O'Rourke promised he would re-grass Ft. Bliss National cemetery and rid the consecrated grounds of that horrid xeriscaping. However it has become more evident through Robert O'Rourke's voting record the he can care less about living soldiers and much less about fallen ones.
Truly Ft. Bliss and El Paso alike deserve a better Representative for the 16th Congressional District of Texas.
So he has an interest in grass, just not the kind I like. If he would legalize dope, we could all get our hands on some real sticky weed.
Mosca

El Paso, TX

#13 Jan 29, 2014
El Cartel has warned Frank and his Mother.

Decriminalization has been hurting profits so All involved have been ordered to Back Off of their legalization Smokescreen.

WORD!
Analyst

El Paso, TX

#14 Jan 29, 2014
Mosca wrote:
El Cartel has warned Frank and his Mother.
Decriminalization has been hurting profits so All involved have been ordered to Back Off of their legalization Smokescreen.
WORD!
Now I do believe you are correct no marijuana reform will ever pass in this state. Even IF it was a cure for cancer or the Holy Grail for ever lasting life. It will never pass with all the set in their ways not will to change from generation to generation. If was good enough for my dad or grandpa or grandma its good enough for me. Look how the rest of the people from other states view Texas as backward ya all slow in the mind 19th and 20th century hicks that where cowboy boots and hats drive pick up trucks and drink lonestar longnecks ( and not in all counties) and the death penalty capital of North America . That gives China and North Korea a run for itheir money on capital punishment. Ever been a good president or congress man or woman come out of Texas hell no maybe Sam Houston all the rest were numskull bull$hiters. YES I'm afraid it will be one very cold day in hell before this state will ever legalize the miracle medicine marijuana. The only good thing Texas has going for them on marijuana possession not is they don't give you the death penalty for having get caught with a joint. its only life in prison is how they view it. Unless your some illegal trying to smuggle 4 or 5 hundred pounds of weed across the boarder then nothing happens to them because we don't want to offend Mexico and NAFTA. But it still don't hurt to tell your local state and federal congress person to legalize and decriminalize marijuana in your state
AGGIES008

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Jan 29, 2014
He is a flaming liberal - what do you expect.

He gets tingles down his legs when he hears Maobama's name.
Legalize DOMESTIC weed

Hillsboro, NM

#16 Jan 30, 2014
Ok folks,
Try this,

Legalize , tax and regulate domestic weed.

EXECUTE DRUG SMUGGLERS of any other variation....

Time for the cartel to sell daisies.....
Hank Dyson

El Paso, TX

#17 Jan 30, 2014
Legalize DOMESTIC weed wrote:
Ok folks,
Try this,
Legalize , tax and regulate domestic weed.
EXECUTE DRUG SMUGGLERS of any other variation....
Time for the cartel to sell daisies.....
Don't forget about hashish from the Middle East. We need to make that legal too and import it in mass quantities.
Morales L

El Paso, TX

#18 Jan 30, 2014
AGGIES008 wrote:
He is a flaming liberal - what do you expect.
He gets tingles down his legs when he hears Maobama's name.
Agreed Frances O'Rourke is a liberal to the likes of Nancy Pelosi. I'm quite certain he had an enormous orgasm after this weeks Presidential State of the Union Address before a Joint session of Congress. Big Government is never the answer. As the saying goes in Spanish "Manos de Estomago" Stomach Hands; everything the Government touches turns to Sh*t! respectfully speaking!
The Real Ella

El Paso, TX

#19 Jan 30, 2014
O'Rourke doesn't answer his constituents emails, he's a huge fan of Veronica Escobar - the flaming witch of El Paso , he's playing along just to get re-elected. But I think he's better than that fat Reyes we once had, he was horrible, calling UTEP "jutep" damn ignorant moron.

VOTE ESCOBAR OUT!!!!!!!!!!
Morales L

El Paso, TX

#20 Jan 30, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> The real Rolling Papers here the person you responded to is a copy cat of my moniker. If he would just register as Rolling Papers II that would also be fine. Now I do believe you are correct no marijuana reform will ever pass in this state. Even IF it was a cure for cancer or the Holy Grail for ever lasting life. It will never pass with all the set in their ways not will to change from generation to generation. If was good enough for my dad or grandpa or grandma its good enough for me. Look how the rest of the people from other states view Texas as backward ya all slow in the mind 19th and 20th century hicks that where cowboy boots and hats drive pick up trucks and drink lonestar longnecks ( and not in all counties) and the death penalty capital of North America . That gives China and North Korea a run for itheir money on capital punishment. Ever been a good president or congress man or woman come out of Texas hell no maybe Sam Houston all the rest were numskull bull$hiters. YES I'm afraid it will be one very cold day in hell before this state will ever legalize the miracle medicine marijuana. The only good thing Texas has going for them on marijuana possession not is they don't give you the death penalty for having get caught with a joint. its only life in prison is how they view it. Unless your some illegal trying to smuggle 4 or 5 hundred pounds of weed across the boarder then nothing happens to them because we don't want to offend Mexico and NAFTA. But it still don't hurt to tell your local state and federal congress person to legalize and decriminalize marijuana in your state
Well Sir you are describing Texas from the Democratic prospective. Sure they see us as backward, slow, 18th century, hate women, and assume we want to pay $0.75 an hour for wages. However Texas anything but that. We are conservative in an economic and constitutional stance. We protect women's rights to the fullest, help the poor with jobs instead of allowing them to become tangled in the spider web we call Government dependence. Liberals weep and moan about Capital punishment in Texas but keep in mind these are hardened murderers, while on the contrary liberals have no problem executing innocent unborn babies! Points to ponder! Evil can only mask it self for so long.
The ambition of the modern Democrat party is full control of all people through hyper regulation and excessive laws.
Texas creates more jobs than any other state in the Union, not to mention our stand alone electrical grid. We are decades ahead of everyone else yet hold our Conservative values high and proud through our guidance from GOD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HS to Rescind Lou Holtz Speaking InviteOver his... 2 hr You are stupid 51
Weiner 10 hr El Gizmo 8
Aetna to cut back 70% on Obamacare plans in 2017 17 hr DC Dave 20
Do You Have What it Takes to be a Chicano no qu... 17 hr DC Dave 19
News Karbach Brewing Co. rolls out in El Paso Tuesday Mon village idiot 2
News Immigrants fear license checks (Nov '06) Mon DC Dave 21
News Two El Paso men plead guilty in New Mexico Spic... Aug 28 DC Dave 4

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance