First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Spec 4 Maffia

Arvada, CO

#21 Jul 13, 2010
Quinn...you're a coward! I'm ashamed to say that I served with such a POS in the Army and you are not a soldier, you're a chicken shitt who deserves more than what you got! They should let the family do to you what you did to their daughter! Our tax money has to pay for your food???? I'll throw in 2 bucks for a .44 mag round
Girl

Seattle, WA

#23 Mar 23, 2011
Belinda wrote:
I've known Quinn since the 3rd grade. He's always been a great friend to me. I believe that no matter what you people say, he is still a great person. I am glad that Quinn got a life sentence instead of the death penalty. I don't know what caused him to committ this crime of passion that was not worth it!
I don't know anything about Tonya; but I've always wondered what did she do to ruin Quinn's life and cause him to take her life away? I don't know what I would do too if i were in his situation. I would not know what to do if my girlfriend was someone else's wife, some other man's girlfriend at the same time, and may or may not have been pregnant with someone else's embryo. Perhaps I would loose it, too!
I know that God is watching over Quinn and that it is he who had decided that my friend, Quinn, should live and not die. So let it be.
Are you freaken kidding me?!? Girl u need some serious help if u think that it's normal to kill someone for that stupid reason! He's a psycho!! No one deserves to be murdered ever!
Larry

Medina, OH

#24 Aug 21, 2012
In this life or the next I will be waiting for you , for what you did to my baby
ACE

Medina, OH

#25 Aug 26, 2012
frances wrote:
i am sure that quin did it for a good reason. and i don't blame him. god bless.
I hope you get the same thing done to you < and all will say good for you > you got what you needed (bitch)
ACE

Medina, OH

#26 Sep 29, 2012
Spec 4 Maffia wrote:
Quinn...you're a coward! I'm ashamed to say that I served with such a POS in the Army and you are not a soldier, you're a chicken shitt who deserves more than what you got! They should let the family do to you what you did to their daughter! Our tax money has to pay for your food???? I'll throw in 2 bucks for a .44 mag round
Get Back with sometime will update you on this father of Tonya
ACE

Columbus, OH

#27 May 21, 2013
to frances your day is coming god bless when some shit kills your child see if you say god bless then
Texan

United States

#28 May 21, 2013
SGT wrote:
I was a friend of Quinn Cruz and served with him in the Army at Fort Bliss. I used to joke and call him Psycho Cruz as a nickname because he seemed like the type that could snap. He used to talk about having to protect his stuff in Guam using a machete, and he still kept a machete under his bed. I lived in West El Paso not far from where it happened, and I remember the hunt for him that day. I don't think she could of done anything to deserve to die, he clearly had mental issues. I thought for sure he would get the death penalty because it happened in Texas.
"I thought for sure he would get the death penalty because it happened in Texas."

You realistically cannot consider El Paso County part of Texas. It is more like Juarez where you can get by with most anything.
Kool Arrow

El Paso, TX

#29 May 21, 2013
Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
"I thought for sure he would get the death penalty because it happened in Texas."
You realistically cannot consider El Paso County part of Texas. It is more like Juarez where you can get by with most anything.
Gracias you fat POS cow.
Islander

Lilburn, GA

#30 May 24, 2013
I use to date Quin back in 1997 on Guam. He did have a temper and snapped very easily. He became obsessed to the point of threatening to do harm. I knew it was my time to leave when I found a knife under mattress. I feel so sad for Tanya and her family. Quin had no right to take her life and traumatize her daughter for life. Death penalty would be too easy.
Chanel

Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands

#31 Aug 21, 2013
She is married to someone else and her boyfriend is Quinn and she is pregnant with who knows who, thats not a good thing but she still dont deserve to die. Prayers to her family
DC Dave

United States

#32 Aug 21, 2013
Islander wrote:
I use to date Quin back in 1997 on Guam. He did have a temper and snapped very easily. He became obsessed to the point of threatening to do harm. I knew it was my time to leave when I found a knife under mattress. I feel so sad for Tanya and her family. Quin had no right to take her life and traumatize her daughter for life. Death penalty would be too easy.
What a fabricated story you wrote that time your dirty snatch.
DC Dave

United States

#33 Aug 21, 2013
Chanel wrote:
She is married to someone else and her boyfriend is Quinn and she is pregnant with who knows who, thats not a good thing but she still dont deserve to die. Prayers to her family
That sounds like your typical hispanic family. Just like a tele-novela ya mamona.
john

Cleveland, OH

#34 Nov 12, 2014
Lindy wrote:
I am glad that Quinn got life in prison instead of the death penalty. I've known him for years (since the 3rd grade) and I know that he is still a good person. I don't know why he committed a crime of passion that was not worth it.
I don't know Tonya but I wonder what she has done to him-to ruin his life and make him take her life away inturn. I don't know what I would do also if my girlfriend was someone else's wife, some other man's girlfriend at the same time, and may or may not have been pregnant with someone else's child? I believe that any human would go insane as Quinn did.
I am sure that only God knows what truly happened and that it is he continues to watch over Quinn. If it is God's will that Quinn will continue to live then let it be.
Let me start off by saying I knew his victim Tonya since she was 16 and she was one of the sweetest most kind people I have erver had the chance of knowing. He was just jealous that she was working things out with her husband. I don't know about you but nobody deserves to get shot over that I hope he rots in prison then hell. Good people don't shoot innocent mothers for no reason.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#35 Nov 12, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me start off by saying I knew his victim Tonya since she was 16 and she was one of the sweetest most kind people I have erver had the chance of knowing. He was just jealous that she was working things out with her husband. I don't know about you but nobody deserves to get shot over that I hope he rots in prison then hell. Good people don't shoot innocent mothers for no reason.
Did you tap her sweet fanny? I hope you at least cut yourself a slice of that custard pie.żY Que?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 NFL Cowboys Talk 2 hr L Morales 74
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principles, good data a... 2 hr L Morales 5
New El Paso chief medical examiner not a U.S. c... 2 hr Bob Bakian 4
the great petro is coming to town 3 hr Petro 7
Maryland aprueba restricciones para inmigrantes... (Apr '09) 10 hr L Morales 123
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 14 hr Ft Bliss Wifes org 2,211
Poncho_NM Running Off City Data El Paso Members (Nov '13) 15 hr Marshall Dillion 48
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Dez Giving Cowboys Unstoppable Element for Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NFL 5:46 AM
Steve Smith expects criticism from couch QBs
Yahoo! Sports 7:08 AM
Christmas comes early for Cowboys fans (NFL in 90)
NFL 8:06 AM
Romo: Jerry Jones' top move was sticking with Garrett