2 plead not guilty in Adam Espinoza s...

2 plead not guilty in Adam Espinoza slaying

There are 16 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 16, 2010, titled 2 plead not guilty in Adam Espinoza slaying. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Two teenagers accused of killing a 20-year-old man during a robbery at a rest stop pleaded not guilty Monday in Las Cruces District Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

pharmD

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2010
all three of those lil bastards deserve to rot in jail
ASJ

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 16, 2010
I agree with pharmD...this is another example of our bullsh*t justice system turning it wheels as slow as possible....giving this dickhe*ds a chance at a trial...HA!
who_did_it

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Feb 16, 2010
lying scumbags
Mark

Avondale, AZ

#4 Feb 16, 2010
F*cuking Burns this Kids!!!
the terminator

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2010
line them up against the wall and shoot them...
strelz x

El Paso, TX

#7 Feb 16, 2010
too bad they did not slay the dog a mile south..........DEATH PENALTY... BUT BEING MEXICAN IS THE DEATH PENALTY, EITHER GET EDUCATED OR LIVE ON WHITEYS ENTITLEMENTS FOR EVER

“Up close and personal!”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, TX

#8 Feb 16, 2010
I wonder if they hired Teresa Caballero to defend them...

I like terminator's suggestion. Sounds like a just punishment for what they did to that poor kid. Maybe some beheadings would be in order...Imagine how low the crime rate would be if these types of punishments were still in use. The good old days...
Gallows Return

United States

#9 Feb 17, 2010
Texas should help New Mexico deal with their little thug problem, bring back the gallows...
SanAntonio_Texas

Rockport, TX

#10 Mar 2, 2010
I totally agree on the fact that Texas should help New Mexico a little bit. I really had no problem with thugs it was like they could f**k up their lifes if they want I could care less. However after this situation my perspective has completley changed. Death penalty would be nice in this case! and just let the justice begin! Haaa you have no idea how many of us here would love that!

oh by the way iam unsure what strelz x means?? This has nothing to do with ethnicity?? i guess.........?
Doing the right thing

United States

#11 Mar 5, 2010
SanAntonio_Texas wrote:
I totally agree on the fact that Texas should help New Mexico a little bit. I really had no problem with thugs it was like they could f**k up their lifes if they want I could care less. However after this situation my perspective has completley changed. Death penalty would be nice in this case! and just let the justice begin! Haaa you have no idea how many of us here would love that!
oh by the way iam unsure what strelz x means?? This has nothing to do with ethnicity?? i guess.........?
The little thugs, looking for attention, don't just f*ck their lives, but they touch us all. This brutal case just the tip of the iceberg. It's a national cancer.

Allowing it to get out of control, is OUR fault.

Spank the little darlings when they're little, put them on the right path, when they're little.

A failure to learn on their part can be recognized by their anti-social behavior, let's give them their attention---
at the media circus dangling on the end of a rope.
david davis

United States

#12 Mar 19, 2010
greasy shit they should be burted alive in human excreatment
watchful eye

United States

#13 Mar 28, 2010
This is what happens when parents decide to be friends instead of parents!!!!!.....kids need parents = discipline = right choices = good citizens

All these laws which prohibits a parent to spank and discipline like the old days are ridiculous...are taking away the power from parents hands.
NORTE ANTHONY

Rio Rancho, NM

#14 Apr 19, 2010
He shuldent of stoped wit wat those vatos did but ya mathafakaz ova say shit THUGLIFE NORTE
3s4 L4 S4dGirl

Chaparral, NM

#15 Apr 27, 2010
Th4t w4s s0m3 cr4zy shit th3y did
3s4 L4 S4dGirl

Chaparral, NM

#16 Apr 27, 2010
All you haters shut da f**K up cuz Phatboy was a b*d*ss person so stop hating !!!!!
All about da NORTE 14 all da way!!! We control da streets of A-Town NM
PURO NORTE 14
AND IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY LET ME KNOW B****S

“Up close and personal!”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, TX

#17 Apr 27, 2010
You dumb kids think you are so cool gangbanging. Let's see how cool it is when you get thrown in jail like those low-lives that killed that poor kid, or you get smoked by another banger, or have kids you can't take care of and work at a sorry job if you're lucky to get one. Ya'll are just throwing your lives away. Do yourselves a favor and grow up! You embarass yourselves, your families, and make Anthony look like a piece of sheeit. But ya'll aren't smart enough to realize how you are screwing yourselves. If you keep it up there are only two places you will end up...dead or in jail. No sean pendejos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary's Cozy Relationship with Big Pharmaceut... 1 hr huey goins 8
All Republicans SUCK 2 hr Mero Chingon 5
News Editorial: Promising changes at animal shelter 3 hr huey goins 4
Miami Massacre 4 hr huey goins 53
News Spectators wear red, white and blue at Lion's C... (Jul '10) 12 hr Happy Birthday USA 4
News Dickey's Barbecue Pit Announces Expansion in El... 12 hr huey goins 3
News Man dragged by car during East Side robbery Wed huey goins 2

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages