55 Chihuahuas taken to shelter after ...

55 Chihuahuas taken to shelter after Northeast El Paso trailer fire

There are 21 comments on the El Paso Times story from Dec 3, 2010, titled 55 Chihuahuas taken to shelter after Northeast El Paso trailer fire. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Fifty-five Chihuahuas were taken to Animal Services after a trailer fire in Northeast El Paso, officials said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cook where are you

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2010
OK, somebody call Mayor Cook because it looks like we found a breeder. OK all kidding aside, I hope these 55 dogs were being well taken care of although I don't see how someone that is living in a trailer home would have the adequate space to do a good job of it. Just keeping the place clean of poop would be a hard task unless they skimmped on feeding the dogs. Looks like they were breeding the dogs for sale. I hope good homes can be found for all of them. Lets see if mayor Cook will adopt one or two and help find homes for the others.
Chaz

El Paso, TX

#2 Dec 3, 2010
How are these people not being charged with animal cruelty and negligence? 55 dogs in a trailer along with an "unknown" number of occupants. WTF?!
peta

El Paso, TX

#3 Dec 3, 2010
every time i see people ( zaragoza @closed hollywood video, in front of fudrockers) always selling chihuahua puppys, want to stop and qik them in teyre faces, the people , not the dogys
black ops

El Paso, TX

#4 Dec 3, 2010
ep: backyard breeding capital of the world
Hank the Tank

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Dec 3, 2010
I guess this means "Patchy" won't be finding a home soon.
Samantha

El Paso, TX

#6 Dec 3, 2010
The female chihuahua in the pic in the middle looks so cute, but lost. I hope someone adopts her and the other dogs soon! I already have 2.
SAmantha

El Paso, TX

#8 Dec 3, 2010
wtf!!!
what

El Paso, TX

#9 Dec 3, 2010
Is this about dogs or people?
Lone Ranger

El Paso, TX

#10 Dec 3, 2010
What ther was no torreoneros
Both

United States

#11 Dec 3, 2010
what wrote:
It is about the defenseless dogs who were at the mercy of the idiot people who were breeding them. If you think you were being funny, you are not. Get some brains!
Lone Ranger

El Paso, TX

#12 Dec 3, 2010
Both wrote:
<quoted text>
It is about the defenseless dogs who were at the mercy of the idiot people who were breeding them. If you think you were being funny, you are not. Get some brains!
Clam up your fundillo you gashbag. It's about Mexicants breeding literally more mexicants that they can't take care of.
Dumb Azzz

El Paso, TX

#13 Dec 3, 2010
Is that a puppy mill or what? What do you have to say about that Mr. Cook?
Mr- D El Paso Tx

United States

#14 Dec 3, 2010
what wrote:
Yes stupid it is about dogs. If you care that much go over to J-Town and try saving some people.
LR is an idiot

United States

#15 Dec 3, 2010
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text> Clam up your fundillo you gashbag. It's about Mexicants breeding literally more mexicants that they can't take care of.
You would use a name of a masked man to say your foul idiotic comments.

“Tardy For The Party ”

Since: May 10

Pea Ridge, AR

#16 Dec 3, 2010
Cook where are you wrote:
OK, somebody call Mayor Cook because it looks like we found a breeder. OK all kidding aside, I hope these 55 dogs were being well taken care of although I don't see how someone that is living in a trailer home would have the adequate space to do a good job of it. Just keeping the place clean of poop would be a hard task unless they skimmped on feeding the dogs. Looks like they were breeding the dogs for sale. I hope good homes can be found for all of them. Lets see if mayor Cook will adopt one or two and help find homes for the others.
He's not a breeder, he's a hoarder.
Samantha

El Paso, TX

#17 Dec 4, 2010
LR is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You would use a name of a masked man to say your foul idiotic comments.
Can I blow you?
Samantha Michelle

El Paso, TX

#18 Dec 6, 2010
This is the real Samantha. This evil man is obviously impersonating my name and saying nasty things, and blaming me. My dad is a cop and is in the process of investigating this perverted imposter.
All i said was that the female chihuaha in the pic looks so cute. You are in trouble, imposter, i'm a minor.
Cyn

El Paso, TX

#19 Jun 7, 2012
Samantha Michelle wrote:
All i said was that the female chihuaha in the pic looks so cute. You are in trouble, imposter, i'm a minor.
Update

The female chihuahua is living a beautiful life in a loving home that only adopts from rescues (no breeders) on the east side. SHe is happy, healthy, and lives in better conditions, she even has her own "princess" bed and is chubby.
Leonard

United States

#20 Jun 7, 2012
I hate these GD animals. We need to restrict them to one per household like they do in China. Everywhere I walk I see a dog taking a dump or humping someone's leg and it puts me right off my dinner.
Equal Rights

El Paso, TX

#21 Jun 7, 2012
Leonard wrote:
I hate these GD animals. We need to restrict them to one per household like they do in China. Everywhere I walk I see a dog taking a dump or humping someone's leg and it puts me right off my dinner.
Something is not right with you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle aged man named Todd Purney (Dec '11) 6 min Huey Goins 3
No Nativity scene at San Jacinto Plaza this year 9 min Observer 21
if all the mexicans go back to mexico america w... (Jan '08) 14 min DC Dave 668
Rock On Trump, We Need a Chinese Trade War, HOL... 23 min Observer 4
Nico Lico also to run for President in Mexico 31 min DC Dave 27
American Refugees 7 hr a Mennonite 3
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sat Defiant1 23,797

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages