JWRussell USMC
Mark Kaine

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 21, 2013
I recently saw a commercial where a gay marine was talking about marrying some dude. It was on Fox News in the morning. He was looking for a priest to perform the rites. This goes against everything I have believed about the Corps and about marriage being a sacred bond. But if a damned marine can be a sissy, so to speak, perhaps it's time to reconsider. Since Russ served in the beloved Corps per his moniker, perhaps he can tell us how widespread this gayness us in the marines.
ALFRED VON KRUEGER

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 21, 2013
JW needs to come clean and answer the question.
We The People

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 22, 2013
the only beaches he stormed were at wet n wild during the wet t shirt contest.
ALFRED VON KRUEGER

El Paso, TX

#4 Mar 22, 2013
ALFRED VON KRUEGER wrote:
JW needs to come clean and answer the question.
What question
Kenny

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 22, 2013
ALFRED VON KRUEGER wrote:
<quoted text>
What question
The one about the gay marine and getting married to a dude.
Lloyd

El Paso, TX

#6 Mar 22, 2013
None of you young bucks know what you're talking about. The corps has always had a hard on for the Navy since we started out as one group. You see, initially there was just one tree, like a poplar or ash. The Navy was the envy of everyone since we tamed the sea as well as the Nazis and Commies. Then the corps broke off to form their own branch along with other groups. You had the WAVES, who were broads that took up arms to fight. They were mostly ugly and couldn't hold a man and back in those days, being lesbo wouldn't fly so that had to go fight. Then you have the auxiliary groups like shore patrol, Coast Guard, etc. They wouldn't be able to hack it on a big ship like the Navy men, but they performed a useful service like looking for frogmen and smugglers. So this Russell guy, whomever he is, will not be able to help you on this matter because he doesn't understand the rigors and honor of true Navy service. You're barking up the wrong tree.
Lawnmowermaster

United States

#7 Mar 22, 2013
Mark Kaine wrote:
I recently saw a commercial where a gay marine was talking about marrying some dude. It was on Fox News in the morning. He was looking for a priest to perform the rites. This goes against everything I have believed about the Corps and about marriage being a sacred bond. But if a damned marine can be a sissy, so to speak, perhaps it's time to reconsider. Since Russ served in the beloved Corps per his moniker, perhaps he can tell us how widespread this gayness us in the marines.
He doesn't need a uniform to show his love for men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Elizario man tests positive for West Nile 40 min butters_ 5
News HS to Rescind Lou Holtz Speaking InviteOver his... 1 hr Huey Goins 3
News Man stabs SWAT officer, throws ninja star 1 hr DC Dave 6
Virginia Democrat Governor Defies Federal Cour... 2 hr DC Dave 8
Do You Have What it Takes to be a Chicano no qu... 11 hr DC Dave 9
News 'El Chapo' could be headed back to prison he es... 15 hr crooked judge 1
News Second case of Zika confirmed in El Paso area 15 hr get ready 1

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance