JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#46 Jan 21, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
OK - I will call and let you know how it goes but I will be nice. I'm turning over a new leaf and trying to let go of the rage.
When anything turns over a new leaf there are usually mili bugs underneath rotting away the leaf. So keep on turning over and over. Soon you will be no more.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#47 Jan 21, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>When anything turns over a new leaf there are usually mili bugs underneath rotting away the leaf. So keep on turning over and over. Soon you will be no more.
That's hilarious - I had no idea you were such a funny man in addition to being a military expert, man about t9own and all around renaissance man.
Constitutionalis t

El Monte, CA

#48 Jan 21, 2013
As a constitutionalist i can tell you the 2nd admin does not give you the right. T own guns, its for malitias you stupid egghead teabaggers .If you had a gun right then why do you need a NRA and concealed had gun licensens you stupid racist teabaggers and gun clinching bible thumping idiots.
btw

Cantonment, FL

#49 Jan 22, 2013
how does it feel to be consistently wrong?
Constitutionalist wrote:
As a constitutionalist i can tell you the 2nd admin does not give you the right. T own guns, its for malitias you stupid egghead teabaggers .If you had a gun right then why do you need a NRA and concealed had gun licensens you stupid racist teabaggers and gun clinching bible thumping idiots.
and a hate-mongering misspelling fuckingdimwit, as well?
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#50 Jan 22, 2013
btw wrote:
how does it feel to be consistently wrong?<quoted text>and a hate-mongering misspelling fuckingdimwit, as well?
He is baiting you. He has no education and doesn't know what he is talking about.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#51 Jan 22, 2013
Don't let the forum idiot fool you. He baits you with off the wall notions. He takes monikers for the purpose of trying to cause a fight. The best way to deal with him is to ignore him.
Constitutionalis t

El Paso, TX

#52 Jan 22, 2013
btw wrote:
how does it feel to be consistently wrong?<quoted text>and a hate-mongering misspelling fuckingdimwit, as well?
Are you saying you don't need to pay for a NRA or Concealed license?
Answer the Question.
btw

Cantonment, FL

#53 Jan 22, 2013
?????

You gotta pay for license plates for your car, your driver's license, special licenses for cabs, semi trucks, airplanes, etc. Why WOULDN't you have to pay for a CCP?

And yeah, NRA members have to pay dues to get the magazine, voting rights, etc. So what?
Constitutionalist wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you don't need to pay for a NRA or Concealed license?
Answer the Question.
A RIGHT is just that. UNinfringable.(colloquial conjugation?) But somebody's gotta pay for building permits, as well, can you dig it?
Constitutionalis t

El Paso, TX

#54 Jan 22, 2013
btw wrote:
?????
You gotta pay for license plates for your car, your driver's license, special licenses for cabs, semi trucks, airplanes, etc. Why WOULDN't you have to pay for a CCP?
And yeah, NRA members have to pay dues to get the magazine, voting rights, etc. So what?<quoted text>A RIGHT is just that. UNinfringable.(colloquial conjugation?) But somebody's gotta pay for building permits, as well, can you dig it?
so if its your right to own a gun then why do need to pay to have permission to carry one. your losing the arguement. because its not a right.
The Constitutionalist Wins Again.
the constitution does not say you have a right to drive a car or build anything or fly a plane or buy plates.

Since: Feb 12

La Mirada, CA

#55 Jan 22, 2013
Constitutionalist wrote:
<quoted text>
so if its your right to own a gun then why do need to pay to have permission to carry one. your losing the arguement. because its not a right.
The Constitutionalist Wins Again.
the constitution does not say you have a right to drive a car or build anything or fly a plane or buy plates.
WRONG as usual.

The second spells it out very clearly and it is a right to every citizen to own guns. Carrying concealed is a different issue and has nothing to do with owning a gun.

I would think that someone that uses a moniker such as your would be at least up to date enough to know that the SCOTUS has ruled that the Second Ammendment adresses the individual right to have guns and does not require membership in any militia.

"The Supreme Court of the United States first ruled in 2008 that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess and carry firearms.[1]

In 2008 and 2010, the Supreme Court issued two landmark decisions officially establishing this interpretation. In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia[1][2] and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home within many longstanding prohibitions and restrictions on firearms possession listed by the Court as being consistent with the Second Amendment.[3] In McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 3025 (2010), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment limits state and local governments to the same extent that it limits the federal government"
btw

Cantonment, FL

#56 Jan 22, 2013
you just got handed your own ass to wear as a hat- see post #55-
Constitutionalist wrote:
<quoted text>
so if its your right to own a gun then why do need to pay to have permission to carry one. your losing the arguement. because its not a right.
The Constitutionalist Wins Again.
the constitution does not say you have a right to drive a car or build anything or fly a plane or buy plates.
LMFAO@pinheadloserthinksheknow sconstitutionallaw - just like Barry O
Constitutionalis t

El Paso, TX

#57 Jan 22, 2013
btw wrote:
you just got handed your own ass to wear as a hat- see post #55-<quoted text>LMFAO@pinheadloserthin ksheknowsconstitutionallaw - just like Barry O
thats a bunch of baloney, its not over yet.
Ok Mrs UBS, if its in the constitution and the supreme court ruled on it , then answer the question.
why do you have to pay for something that is your right? Why have cities like New york and nashville outlawed guns?
You have no answer.
do you have to pay to pursue happiness,liberty?
no. your losing the arguement.
Constitutionalis t

El Paso, TX

#58 Jan 22, 2013
can someone tell where I can pay for my pursuit of happiness license ?
Bananas

El Paso, TX

#59 Jan 22, 2013
Constitutionalist wrote:
can someone tell where I can pay for my pursuit of happiness license ?
That will cost you 1 token which you can deposit into your mommies gaping hairy gash.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#60 Jan 22, 2013
Constitutionalist wrote:
<quoted text>
thats a bunch of baloney, its not over yet.
Ok Mrs UBS, if its in the constitution and the supreme court ruled on it , then answer the question.
why do you have to pay for something that is your right? Why have cities like New york and nashville outlawed guns?
You have no answer.
do you have to pay to pursue happiness,liberty?
no. your losing the arguement.
Sorry but you lose again.

You do not have to pay for your right to own a gun. The only thing you have to pay for is the possible right to carry it concealed which is an entirely different matter.
The cases were listed so look them up if you dounbt the decision.
The States and munmicipalities have passed laws that may not have been challenged in court yet. An example is New York that will be challenged and in all probablility be overturned.
As to pay to pursue happiness depends what you want to do to pursue happiness.
By the way New York and Nashville have not outlawed guns that is pur fabrication on your part.
The case in Washington DC that was decided by the SCOTUS overturned a ban on handguns that was put in place by the City of Washington DC.

You know if you are going to lie you should at least attempt to make it somewhat believable.
Constitutionalis t

United States

#61 Jan 22, 2013
So you can't answer a simple question. Why do you have to pay for something you say is your right?
Looks like the shoe is on the other foot now.now who is coming out on top.
Constitutionalis t

United States

#62 Jan 22, 2013
Btw looks like your boy is going down
Wendell

El Paso, TX

#63 Jan 22, 2013
Constitutionalist wrote:
So you can't answer a simple question. Why do you have to pay for something you say is your right?
Looks like the shoe is on the other foot now.now who is coming out on top.
No, the shoe is up your culo. AGAIN! LMAO!
Constitutionalis t

United States

#64 Jan 22, 2013
Wendell wrote:
<quoted text>No, the shoe is up your culo. AGAIN! LMAO!
What are you talking about,he can't answer a simple question. If something is my right I'm not going to pay for it. Like your wife i don't pay for her.
He lost.
The Great Constitutionalist Wins Again!!!
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#65 Jan 22, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you lose again.
You do not have to pay for your right to own a gun. The only thing you have to pay for is the possible right to carry it concealed which is an entirely different matter.
The cases were listed so look them up if you dounbt the decision.
The States and munmicipalities have passed laws that may not have been challenged in court yet. An example is New York that will be challenged and in all probablility be overturned.
As to pay to pursue happiness depends what you want to do to pursue happiness.
By the way New York and Nashville have not outlawed guns that is pur fabrication on your part.
The case in Washington DC that was decided by the SCOTUS overturned a ban on handguns that was put in place by the City of Washington DC.
You know if you are going to lie you should at least attempt to make it somewhat believable.
Can you tell it is the forum clown trying to bait you. He has no clue. No matter what you say, he will respond with an ignorant remark trying to bait you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If I marry a FGT will you all come to my wedding? 43 min I Hate The French 20
News Longtime auto dealer, Bob Hoy, died 46 min I Hate The French 17
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Farts 900
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Farters 742
News Ex-LAPD officer Henry Solis laughs at murder he... 4 hr butters_ 4
News Children's Hospital mediation 4 hr I Hate The French 3
News Silver Alert: El Paso police search for 75-year... 4 hr I Hate The French 8
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages