Fewer travelers, less flights hurt El...

Fewer travelers, less flights hurt El Paso airport

There are 20 comments on the Washington Examiner story from Apr 28, 2013, titled Fewer travelers, less flights hurt El Paso airport. In it, Washington Examiner reports that:

We're sorry, there was an error processing your newsletter signup. Please click here to visit our Newsletter Signup Center to register for this newsletter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Examiner.

ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1 Apr 28, 2013
the dictator and administration is to blame for our airport problems, the cut backs, furloughs etc all his fault. He is determined to ruin our country, and doing a good job of doing it including aiming to undo our constitution.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Maybe people don't want to come here.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#3 Apr 28, 2013
see the light wrote:
Why are you here? Did you come here for the chorizo? or for the Macho Panson? Answer the question!
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#4 Apr 28, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
the dictator and administration is to blame for our airport problems, the cut backs, furloughs etc all his fault. He is determined to ruin our country, and doing a good job of doing it including aiming to undo our constitution.
no its the tea bagger do nothing house of congress.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#5 Apr 28, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you here? Did you come here for the chorizo? or for the Macho Panson? Answer the question!
My dad brought me here. I don't eat any of that.
JWRussell USRN

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2013
It's the GD sequestration. Lindsey Graham and the other Tea Partiers have ruined our land. I call on all of them to resign as well as a new round of bailouts to companies. I don't care if they pay back the money or not.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#7 Apr 28, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
It's the GD sequestration. Lindsey Graham and the other Tea Partiers have ruined our land. I call on all of them to resign as well as a new round of bailouts to companies. I don't care if they pay back the money or not.
That's just an excuse by Obama to blame Republicans. It hasn't done anything. Do some research!
flyer

Birmingham, MI

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Yes! Love Southwest airlines and we need to have direct flights to and from BWI. Most of our flights have been eliminated from our plans because who wants to be felt up and lured at and exposed to extra radiation because we all lost our 4th amendment right when we travel. But this change could be a good one.
I Know

El Paso, TX

#9 Apr 28, 2013
see the light wrote:
How correct you are I can see why people would not want to come here and when they did and want to leave asap. Here is ElPaso welcome mat at the airport rent a car tax 32.7% highest hotel motel tax in Texas a sort of fu/ck you tax before they have to got take a Spanish course to rent a car or room or buy something. Trash blowing everywhere broken bottles a poopy diapers in parking lots and nothing to do when you get here. I can see why no one wants to come and never come back bad taste in their mouth.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#10 Apr 28, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>That's just an excuse by Obama to blame Republicans. It hasn't done anything. Do some reh!
kids are starving,kids are losing education at head start ,old people are freezing and eating cat food but the tea bag congress doesn't have to wait in line for a flight.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#11 Apr 28, 2013
I Know wrote:
<quoted text> How correct you are I can see why people would not want to come here and when they did and want to leave asap. Here is ElPaso welcome mat at the airport rent a car tax 32.7% highest hotel motel tax in Texas a sort of fu/ck you tax before they have to got take a Spanish course to rent a car or room or buy something. Trash blowing everywhere broken bottles a poopy diapers in parking lots and nothing to do when you get here. I can see why no one wants to come and never come back bad taste in their mouth.
Have to laugh-I heard Kim Kardashian came, would not even get out of car. Was saying she'd give the money back-but let me out.
BP Man

United States

#12 Apr 28, 2013
When Obama stopped deporting illegal aliens from Chicago and other points in the North East, it caused a big drop in the volume of traffic, and less work for El Paso DHS Detention officers.
the Man

United States

#13 Apr 28, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
I'm sure they'll jump through their asses to make you happy, JWRusell.

Not.

You are about as effective as a squeaking mouse caught in a glue trap.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#14 Apr 28, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
no its the tea bagger do nothing house of congress.
haven't you heard? he by passes congress. Doing and undoing everything he wants using the executive privilege crap.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#15 Apr 28, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> haven't you heard? he by passes congress. Doing and undoing everything he wants using the executive privilege crap.
Yes of course, Im not a Fox News viewer. but whose fault is that, Its the GOP klan backed racist that have labeled the Do Nothing Congress. Hey are you Strapped?
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#16 Apr 29, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes of course, Im not a Fox News viewer. but whose fault is that, Its the GOP klan backed racist that have labeled the Do Nothing Congress. Hey are you Strapped?
Speaking of strapped, what is that thing you strap around your waste when you go at it with JWRussle USRN? Oh, I forgot you don't have a weenie and have to fake it.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Fat Grubby Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of strapped, what is that thing you strap around your waste when you go at it with JWRussle USRN? Oh, I forgot you don't have a weenie and have to fake it.
you forgot it in your culo.
The party is over

United States

#18 Apr 30, 2013
The stacks are down!

The bullet filled city hall is down!

What else is there?
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#19 Apr 30, 2013
The party is over wrote:
The stacks are down!
The bullet filled city hall is down!
What else is there?
DC Dave is down (under me) and Petro is waiting in the wings to take his place.
a real trucker

El Paso, TX

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Fat Grubby Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>
DC Dave is down (under me) and Petro is waiting in the wings to take his place.
Boy you sure like getting you butt violated by men you fairy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FA Cup 1 hr LOL 2
News People gather in West El Paso to honor MLK 1 hr New resident 5
News 700 rally to show support for Dreamers 4 hr DC Dave 11
News Cubans sold everything to reach U.S., now hundr... 4 hr DC Dave 7
El Paso Informants Help FBI Arrest Top Fugitive 4 hr DC Dave 9
Original New Resident Last Post 6 hr Grubby 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr CheeseSniff 1,050

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages