More than 300 pounds of pot seized at...

More than 300 pounds of pot seized at El Paso ports of entry

There are 13 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 16, 2014, titled More than 300 pounds of pot seized at El Paso ports of entry. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers seized almost 300 pounds of marijuana in three separate incidents on Thursday at El Paso ports of entries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#1 May 16, 2014
That's a lot of grass man. It's probably several tons at least. I think I'll head down there in case they decide to burn it so I can get a whiff of the fumes.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2 May 16, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
That's a lot of grass man. It's probably several tons at least. I think I'll head down there in case they decide to burn it so I can get a whiff of the fumes.
That want to be marijuana that come up from Mexico ain't worth all the effort that them screwballs put into it. Full of stems, seeds, dirt and any other trash weed that grows along with it. Hell that hemp they grow down there wouldn't even make good rope or paper. I would rather have a pound of good grown in the USA by someone that knows what the hell their doing than have a ton of that cheap Mexican ditch weed. Be sure to lets your local ,state and Federal congress person that you are pro marijuana and would like their help in making it legal in your state and other states.
Observer

El Paso, TX

#3 May 16, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> That want to be marijuana that come up from Mexico ain't worth all the effort that them screwballs put into it. Full of stems, seeds, dirt and any other trash weed that grows along with it. Hell that hemp they grow down there wouldn't even make good rope or paper. I would rather have a pound of good grown in the USA by someone that knows what the hell their doing than have a ton of that cheap Mexican ditch weed. Be sure to lets your local ,state and Federal congress person that you are pro marijuana and would like their help in making it legal in your state and other states.
I thought you were a responsible advocate for this drug and have generally supported you in the past. However, if you are telling me that you smoke a doobie while driving, I have lost all respect for you. Legalization for use by adults in their homes is one thing but driving while high is quite another. You advocate for legalization and then in the same paragraph talk about avoiding arrest for driving while intoxicated. This is one of the reasons why Texas will never legalize it - most of the advocates are hypocritical. It would not benefit society in any way to have more stoned people driving around.
Rolling drunks

UK

#4 May 16, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> That want to be marijuana that come up from Mexico ain't worth all the effort that them screwballs put into it. Full of stems, seeds, dirt and any other trash weed that grows along with it. Hell that hemp they grow down there wouldn't even make good rope or paper. I would rather have a pound of good grown in the USA by someone that knows what the hell their doing than have a ton of that cheap Mexican ditch weed. Be sure to lets your local ,state and Federal congress person that you are pro marijuana and would like their help in making it legal in your state and other states.
Saying you support marijuana is as good as admiting your a homosexual

Location hidden

#5 May 16, 2014
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were a responsible advocate for this drug and have generally supported you in the past. However, if you are telling me that you smoke a doobie while driving, I have lost all respect for you. Legalization for use by adults in their homes is one thing but driving while high is quite another. You advocate for legalization and then in the same paragraph talk about avoiding arrest for driving while intoxicated. This is one of the reasons why Texas will never legalize it - most of the advocates are hypocritical. It would not benefit society in any way to have more stoned people driving around.
Bad Observation Mr. Observer I don't drive after I been smoking marijuana. If I need to go somewhere my wife or grand kids will be glad to give me a ride. A lot of people use my name and say stupid stuff so pay attention to that with your keen eye for details. OK
Observer

El Paso, TX

#7 May 16, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> Bad Observation Mr. Observer I don't drive after I been smoking marijuana. If I need to go somewhere my wife or grand kids will be glad to give me a ride. A lot of people use my name and say stupid stuff so pay attention to that with your keen eye for details. OK
This is what you wrote: "What the hell is wrong with you? All you had to do was snuff it out and eat the remainder of that doobie. I eaten plenty of joints when stopped by the cops in my truck."

So that proves you are high on reefer when you are driving.
A Prussian Gentleman

UK

#8 May 16, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> Bad Observation Mr. Observer I don't drive after I been smoking marijuana. If I need to go somewhere my wife or grand kids will be glad to give me a ride. A lot of people use my name and say stupid stuff so pay attention to that with your keen eye for details. OK
You're a real pos smoking weed when you have your grand kids in the car
You should ve thrown in jail you good for nothing junkie
SJM

El Paso, TX

#9 May 16, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
Last night my wife came home and told me she had a wild idea. I asked her what the hell it was and she said that she bought some weed from a friend and suggested we roll it into a reefer and smoke it like a cigarette. I was hesitant at first but she told me that her friend promised it would enhance our sex life. My wife and I have been struggling recently so I agreed to give it a try. So she took some of that sticky bud and rolled it up and we began puffing away. However, right in the middle of our smoke, we heard a knock at the door and I freaked out, assuming it was the police coming to raid us and haul us off to jail. I asked my wife what I should do with the half smoked joint and rest of the weed and she told me to hide it up my butt. I immediately grabbed it all, pulled down my drawers and started shoving it where the sun doesn't shine. When I was done, my wife opened the door and it turned out to be a false alarm - it was only the neighbor returning my lawn mower. Unfortunately, the lit reefer burned my buttocks and singed the hair on my butt cheeks and around my hole and I was unable to get all the bud out, so this morning I still have grass in my ass. This proves, once and for all, that legalizing the stuff is a bad idea.

Location hidden

#10 May 16, 2014
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you wrote: "What the hell is wrong with you? All you had to do was snuff it out and eat the remainder of that doobie. I eaten plenty of joints when stopped by the cops in my truck."
So that proves you are high on reefer when you are driving.
Bad observation again did I say I was driving no !!! Someone else driving and I ate marijuana yes. Sometimes there will be a joint or a couple of roaches that haven't been smoked for a couple three days cops stop you for a burned out brake or tail light maybe speeding Yes I have ate marijuana while driving but I don't smoke weed and drive. Even if I'm riding with some one else and the cops stop them I will eat pot in Texas. But in California or Oregon they either write you a ticket for a small amount or give you a warning and take your marijuana. I know the marijuana laws in most states. How about you Mr. Keen Eye for Details and record keeping. Be sure to get a hold of your congress person and tell him you would like to have marijuana made legal in your area. I don't drink alcohol haven't for thirty years so don't go down that road. maybe you should worry about all the drunks driving around killing innocent people instead of some responsible marijuana user like me. Like the drunk that was only 18 not old enough to buy alcohol in Texas and killed two construction workers last Sunday at 2:30 AM on I-10 and Shuster
Frank Gray

El Paso, TX

#11 May 16, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> Bad observation again did I say I was driving no !!! Someone else driving and I ate marijuana yes. Sometimes there will be a joint or a couple of roaches that haven't been smoked for a couple three days cops stop you for a burned out brake or tail light maybe speeding Yes I have ate marijuana while driving but I don't smoke weed and drive. Even if I'm riding with some one else and the cops stop them I will eat pot in Texas. But in California or Oregon they either write you a ticket for a small amount or give you a warning and take your marijuana. I know the marijuana laws in most states. How about you Mr. Keen Eye for Details and record keeping. Be sure to get a hold of your congress person and tell him you would like to have marijuana made legal in your area. I don't drink alcohol haven't for thirty years so don't go down that road. maybe you should worry about all the drunks driving around killing innocent people instead of some responsible marijuana user like me. Like the drunk that was only 18 not old enough to buy alcohol in Texas and killed two construction workers last Sunday at 2:30 AM on I-10 and Shuster
I go by the motto of "gas, grass or butt - nobody rides for free." It has served me quite well over the years.

Location hidden

#12 May 16, 2014
A Prussian Gentleman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a real pos smoking weed when you have your grand kids in the car
You should ve thrown in jail you good for nothing junkie
Got another one that can't read or pay attention to what they commented on.. So here it goes where in the hell did I say I was smoking marijuana when I had my grand kids in my truck or car? I said ( IF) I needed to go some where and I may have been smoking marijuana I could have my wife or grand kids drive me some where like to the grocery store or something along that line. two of my grand kids are over twenty one and old enough to by marijuana in Colorado. So pipe down you mad Englishman. Pay attention before you comment so you don't make a bloody fool of youself
pot head

United States

#13 May 16, 2014
Hassan al Madji wrote:
<quoted text>
I get my weed from Afgahnistan its quality
You and all the other fairies.

Location hidden

#14 May 16, 2014
Hassan al Madji wrote:
<quoted text>
I get my weed from Afgahnistan its quality
They need to burn that country down along with all their poppy fields that's where over half the worlds heroin comes from. So screw that place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence is in, FARTS ARE GOOD! 5 hr Fart Blister 25
Breaking: 13 MS Sharteen fart- sharters sniff h... 5 hr Fart Blister 15
Ding Dong The Witch Bush is Dead 5 hr Fart Blister 13
The Wet Fart Debate 11 hr Fart Bliss Patriot 48
El Paso Fart Marketplace 16 hr Fart Grande 29
El Paso Farts #1...Best Ever 16 hr Fart Grande 17
Beware of Media Deception 16 hr Fart Grande 2

El Paso Jobs

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages