if all the mexicans go back to mexico...
FBI

Long Beach, CA

#612 Aug 14, 2013
The Mexicans are destroying and infiltrating the USA. Wages will be depressed, education will suffer, money and jobs will be lost, EOE ie. discriminated diversity will ensue. The people in power of the USA are not doing their job. They have blind eyes and deafened ears. Things will get worse. Much, much worse. There are two solutions I propose. 1. Mexicans have to have the same high standards of post World War II utopian America. 2. Deport all Mexicans who do not maintain this high standard.
If Mexicans do not play by the rules, then they will die by the rules.

You walk on the street at midnight in a White or Asian neighborhood and everything is fine.

You walk on the street at midnight in a Latino or African neighborhood, bad things happen.

Take a guess at why that is.

Whites and Asians are civilized.

Latinos and Africans are savages. Look at their neighborhoods. They Trash it = The are Trash!

Watch the 6:30 p.m. News!
SnowFlake

El Paso, TX

#613 Aug 14, 2013
FBI wrote:
The Mexicans are destroying and infiltrating the USA. Wages will be depressed, education will suffer, money and jobs will be lost, EOE ie. discriminated diversity will ensue. The people in power of the USA are not doing their job. They have blind eyes and deafened ears. Things will get worse. Much, much worse. There are two solutions I propose. 1. Mexicans have to have the same high standards of post World War II utopian America. 2. Deport all Mexicans who do not maintain this high standard.
You walk on the street at midnight in a White or Asian neighborhood and everything is fine.
You walk on the street at midnight in a Latino or African neighborhood, bad things happen.
Latinos and Africans are savages. Look at their neighborhoods. They Trash it = The are Trash!
It's not Mexico....Ebay boooted 100000000000 of USA sellers (for silly things like doesn't talk much) though the merchandise was just as described. Ebay is owned by an Iranian dude. God bless the Mexicans for doing outdoor jobs snowflakes can't do and you know it. I have pre-melanoma
SnowFlake

El Paso, TX

#614 Aug 14, 2013
That Iranian Dude who owns Ebay does not respect the USA president..That was scary....Is ebay that more powerful than the USA government
SirPuppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#615 Aug 14, 2013
FBI wrote:
Remind me again how civilized you are. Who did the shootings at Sandy Hook, Colorado and Columbine? What did Timothy McVay , Bundy and other serial killers do? Was Hitler a Mexican?
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#616 Aug 14, 2013
SirPuppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind me again how civilized you are. Who did the shootings at Sandy Hook, Colorado and Columbine? What did Timothy McVay , Bundy and other serial killers do? Was Hitler a Mexican?
What was the Mexicans name that raped your vile midget culo? Answer the question!
alexis sanchez

Portage, MI

#617 Feb 18, 2014
Donald wrote:
I agree, it would be much better if America hadn't been invaded with ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM MEXICO. They are illegally here and should be deported.
Haha it's funny how people talk a lot of s*** about mexicans or Hispanic people why? Because mexicans take your jobs? Because some people are tooo f**** lazy to work for you fu*** money? And not all but some Americans all they wanna do its live and eat with taxes money !! Im 22 year old and im from mexico and im a welder and I got pay ( 47 dalls for hour )and United States bring me to this country because they cant find no good welders!! Here in united states because some withe people are to F**** lazy!! And let me tell you something UNITED STATE ITS GUNNA BE A PIECE OF S*** WITHOUT MEXICANS OR HISPANIC PEOPLE BECAUSE MEXICANS AND HISPANIC PEOPLE DO EVERYTHING ON THIS COUNTRY!!!
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#618 Feb 19, 2014
alexis sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha it's funny how people talk a lot of s*** about mexicans or Hispanic people why? Because mexicans take your jobs? Because some people are tooo f**** lazy to work for you fu*** money? And not all but some Americans all they wanna do its live and eat with taxes money !! Im 22 year old and im from mexico and im a welder and I got pay ( 47 dalls for hour )and United States bring me to this country because they cant find no good welders!! Here in united states because some withe people are to F**** lazy!! And let me tell you something UNITED STATE ITS GUNNA BE A PIECE OF S*** WITHOUT MEXICANS OR HISPANIC PEOPLE BECAUSE MEXICANS AND HISPANIC PEOPLE DO EVERYTHING ON THIS COUNTRY!!!
Poor attempt to bait and pretend you are Mexican. Have you ever ventured out of the trailer park? Maybe, if you stop wearing a mullet hair cut you could find a job.
Marlene A

Morrow, GA

#619 Feb 19, 2014
Like why are you so racist against mexicans? People like you make me so sad simply because we are all human beings and do you want us to go back home because we are hardworkers then half of you ''citizens'' we are loyal people and the most nicest people you'll ever meet? Im a US Citizen born and rasied in Atlanta, Ga my parents are from mexico and tbh I don't even say im from here usa even though I am, Im proud to be mexican and I don't get why people are racist towards us just because of our culture and nationality thats so stupid we are ALL children of God, nobody should be treated less. If it wasn't for us mexican you white people ''citizens'' wouldn't have these roofs you liven under today, these roads fixed, concrete done and need I say more? Mexicans aren't lazy and yall are mad cause weare taking all you guys jobs. Mexicans rather work in the sun and hot then be on the coner asking for money like half of you ''citiznes'' do.. The real citizens in the USA are fucking lazy and don't know how to do nothing but beg for money. Mexicans should be the ones having papers but at the end of the day we are okay without it cause we have Gods papers, We are still going to be in the USA working, feeding are children, and beinga100% mexican and we can bring as many mexicans we want from mexican,soon Ik mexicans will all be illegal,Someday justice will be made. God bless you guys hearts, for being so coldhearted towards innocent people, I have no respect for people like you. And mexicans we are not alliens we are human beings and shoudn't get treated any different from blacks nor whites.
Marlene A

Morrow, GA

#620 Feb 19, 2014
Josh wrote:
Mexicans are dumb worthless people and all they are good for are selling drugs and cleaning houses so all u dumb mexicans go back to your crappy country

IF YOU KNEW THE USA ISN'T THE HOMELAND OF WHITES OR BLACKS THIS IS THE HOMELAND OF THE INDIANS You must be a fucking lazy ass white person who is mad because us mexicans arne'y lazy and deserve to be here not like you white people who ratherbe working hard than be in the corner asking for money!!!!!!!!!! MEXICANS ARE THE BEST AND YOU GUYS ARE MAD CAUSE WE ARE HARD WORKING PEOPLE.
Lawnowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#621 Feb 19, 2014
Marlene A wrote:
Like why are you so racist against mexicans? People like you make me so sad simply because we are all human beings and do you want us to go back home because we are hardworkers then half of you ''citizens'' we are loyal people and the most nicest people you'll ever meet? Im a US Citizen born and rasied in Atlanta, Ga my parents are from mexico and tbh I don't even say im from here usa even though I am, Im proud to be mexican and I don't get why people are racist towards us just because of our culture and nationality thats so stupid we are ALL children of God, nobody should be treated less. If it wasn't for us mexican you white people ''citizens'' wouldn't have these roofs you liven under today, these roads fixed, concrete done and need I say more? Mexicans aren't lazy and yall are mad cause weare taking all you guys jobs. Mexicans rather work in the sun and hot then be on the coner asking for money like half of you ''citiznes'' do.. The real citizens in the USA are fucking lazy and don't know how to do nothing but beg for money. Mexicans should be the ones having papers but at the end of the day we are okay without it cause we have Gods papers, We are still going to be in the USA working, feeding are children, and beinga100% mexican and we can bring as many mexicans we want from mexican,soon Ik mexicans will all be illegal,Someday justice will be made. God bless you guys hearts, for being so coldhearted towards innocent people, I have no respect for people like you. And mexicans we are not alliens we are human beings and shoudn't get treated any different from blacks nor whites.
Sure mullet wearing Petro. You change monikers yet you can't change your ignorance. Your posts reek of ignorance and are unmistaken.
Conrad Frank

El Paso, TX

#622 Feb 19, 2014
Lawnowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure mullet wearing Petro. You change monikers yet you can't change your ignorance. Your posts reek of ignorance and are unmistaken.
Thanks for finally releasing my balls from your mouth this morning
I hate crackers

San Diego, CA

#623 Mar 1, 2014
Well if all immigrants left the US, your white irish mick ass would be coming with us. Cause if we all left everybody not even the indians would stay.Do you think your great-great-great etc. crackerfathers two inch german dick would have survived.Let give you a sad statement that sorrows how lazy you gringos are from us;Havent you seen those homeless white people asking for money, thats right always,now tell me when have you seen a mexican do that,never because they arent lazy like your homeless people.They actually figuire out a way to make money because they actually got too much pride and integrity to ask for money
a day without a mexicant

El Paso, TX

#625 Mar 1, 2014
PunchAmexicanDay wrote:
<quoted text>
I cut right in front of 2 beaners and their fat brown girlfriends at Whataburger this morning and the 2 beaners were too chicken sh!t to say Anything about it.
Well when you wear a moo moo and a mustache like you do, hell even crazy white krackers are going to jump out of your way. You must look exactly like that joto buzz adams.
a day without a mexicant

El Paso, TX

#626 Mar 1, 2014
If all mexicants went back to mexihole = more money in my pocket and less of my taxes funding mexicant social programs.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#627 Mar 1, 2014
PunchAmexicanDay wrote:
<quoted text>
I cut right in front of 2 beaners and their fat brown girlfriends at Whataburger this morning and the 2 beaners were too chicken sh!t to say Anything about it.
Did your boyfriend's jealousy cause you to do that?
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#629 Mar 1, 2014
Jose wrote:
The Immigration law of the Dominican Republic makes sense. Should the U.S. follow suit?
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/20/1246...
When living and traveling in Central America, I was surprised by the intense prejudice of Hispanics toward blacks. Even some Central Americans who obviously had a little black blood seemed to hate blacks.
Dr. James David Manning says that Black Muslim crime against whites is non-existent and for a good reason: Black Muslims want all blacks sent back to Africa.He also said that the New World Order plans to replace all blacks in America with Mexicans and send blacks back to Africa.
See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i1SIF_au7wQXX
So?
Serrano Red

United States

#631 Mar 2, 2014
Ray wrote:
I also need a mexican maid, one that does not steal.
you will never find one all illegals are theives
Daniel

Juárez, Mexico

#633 Mar 2, 2014
Money talks BS walks, so get to stepping !!!!
50,000 vehicles pass through a border stations and about 25,000 pedestrians cross the border every day.... on average about 14,000 trucks from Mexico each day The cost would be between $8.00-$10.00 simple math tells you that a total of 84,000 units per day at a single border crossing. Do the math. That is what Mexican’s spend just crossing our border. According to this data, Mexican nationals spent $2,377,235,906 in 2011 and $2,684,318,765in 2012, a 12.9 increase, in the twenty county region.
The largest portion of this spending occurs in the border counties of Hidalgo, El Paso, and Webb counties, but Bexar, Hays, and Travis counties also see sizeable amount of spending in their local economies. The data also clear patterns of spending throughout the year with big increases in April, July, November, and December most likely related to the major holidays in these months. For instance, in 2012, spending activity increases in the
range of 35% to 93% during these months compared to the previous months.
We have also seen increases in their spending each year from 2010 to 2012. Many factors can drive this, but it is most likely driven by improving economic conditions in both the U.S. and Mexico.All of this economic activity, supported employment of 25,456 full-time equivalent jobs earning incomes totaling $925,884,587.The spending also resulted in $114,325,004 in tax revenues, not including sales tax revenues, to the State government and various local government agencies in the region of study
louie wrote:
the mexicans are costing american tax payers billions of dollars every year. and we dont get our money back. we have to pay for their schools, for their medical bills, for their housing, for the food they eat.and then how they pay us back? by hating us americans, by hating america, because the mexicans are always wishing america never existed, but guess what this is our america and they will never take over our country,
god bless america.
Daniel

Juárez, Mexico

#634 Mar 2, 2014
What do people from Florida know about Mexican borders? There are replies and responses from people who have never seen a Mexican or a border crossing.Your all BUSH brain washed. Those who make all these ignorant posts should go get an education. You forget that a large portion of the US is Mexico and we are not going no where..we were here first!!! to bad, so sad for you. Just keep crying is all you can do. Sorry, all out of tissue
FBI wrote:
que

El Paso, TX

#635 Mar 2, 2014
Daniel wrote:
What do people from Florida know about Mexican borders? There are replies and responses from people who have never seen a Mexican or a border crossing.Your all BUSH brain washed. Those who make all these ignorant posts should go get an education. You forget that a large portion of the US is Mexico and we are not going no where..we were here first!!! to bad, so sad for you. Just keep crying is all you can do. Sorry, all out of tissue
<quoted text>
callate joto de tu putota madre

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman arrested at traffic stop had warrants, drugs 2 hr JunkySympathizer 33
Rep. Sam Johnson R.Texas 4 hr Inquisitor 1
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr butters_ 23,816
News Knoxville police arrest 2 men in stolen car fro... 5 hr butters_ 1
No Nativity scene at San Jacinto Plaza this year 8 hr DC Dave Detector 64
Reason #1,255 to stop mestizos from entering In... 8 hr Inquistor Detector 13
News Border officials seize 132 pounds of contraband... 14 hr DC Dave 4

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages